Snarky Brides
Options

Whats on your mind?

Lets talk about things. What do you want to talk about?

Ive been a lazy bum today - all ive done is go out for lunch with the husband, play with that cat for 15 minutes, and sit on my butt watching shows. At one point that hellcats show was on and nothing else was so I watched it anyways... and im sad to admit it was pretty entertaining.

I feel fat, I wonder sometimes how much of feeling fat is just me being crazy. I didnt feel fat yesterday but today i feel like a total cow. I dont understand that.

Re: Whats on your mind?

• Options
    Oh I feel that way too when I don't do anything. I need to start on my case study. Me= 0 motivation. I will be doing this thing for 7 hours. I know it.
  • Options
    oh christ that seems like TOO much time to work on something :(
  • Options
    Same here.  I did nothing and feel like a cow.  It doesn't help that I ate a ton because we ordered out and so much food was included for free.  Now we're waiting to head out to a late showing of Devil. 

What happened with the cat?
  • Options
    I'm also not doing homework. I can't bring myself to give a damn.

I'm drinking vodka and cranberry and watching the 3rd season of The Big Bang Theory.
  • Options
    I think the same thing about fat days, is it all in my head or do I look fatter than I did yesterday? 

I don't understand how I can accumulate this much laundry... I have done 4 loads and still have 2 more to go. It's not like I change multiple times a day either, I don't even work.  I guess I need to stop shopping...
  • Options
    My parents came over with mom's new car (Acura suv something) and then we had dinner which was nice.
    Other than that just reading and watching H play video games. I have exciting Saturdays let me tell you.
  • Options
    SarahPLizSarahPLiz member
    First Comment
    edited September 2010
    Nebb, you and I had almost an identical day. I went to bootcamp and then out to brunch with my friends at Whole Foods. From that point forward I have sat on my butt on the couch watching football and playing stupid games on the computer. I left between games to go get dinner, which included candy corn, gummy pumpkins and chips and salsa. I feel really fat. 

Right now what's on my mind is football. I'm sitting here watching LSU's defense just kick the crap out of Mississippi State. I am so glad they had a home game and got some spirit so they could wake the eff up. The last 3 games were wins, but they were both pretty ugly.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    The cat ended up wandering under the deck so I said goodbye and went inside, then I saw it get into my garden and hang out for a bit and then jumped over the fence and left. I feel sort of guilty, when I saw him the first time I told him if he came back he could live here and I totally didnt stick by my word. I could hear the interest in my husbands voice though when I called him at work and told him about the cat, so things might change.
  • Options
    I feel fat but I'm thinking about ordering a pizza (thin crust veggie at least) and pouring myself some Crown.

I just got back from seeing Easy A. I definitely recommend.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited September 2010

I find it's really easy to have a 'fat day' and then feel thin the next day- even though your weight is exactly the same. I don't let myself dwell on it if I feel like that- because I tell myself that I know tomorrow I will be feeling fine (and it usually happens that way. I know logically I'm not close to fat even though we all have those days when we look in the mirror and feel yuck).

I'm currently playing with virtual hairstyles. I was trying to figure out how I'd look with a fringe but these programs are hilariously ridiculous. The marie clare one basically plasters your face to somoene else's hair and face shape (which makes it hard to tell if hairstyles suit so it's rather useless really). I think this is looking pretty hot on 'me':

What do you think? Skin darkening and short hair a goer? haha.

• Options
    I'm sitting in a hotel room, and I should be working, but the audit's just not that interesting.  I have to finish all my work for this audit in the next two weeks so that I can go and get married and stuff. 

I just read an article in a local college's newspaper about a local gay couple who have entered a competition to win a destination wedding in Sweeden.  Kind of cool. 
  • Options
    Nates let me know how Devil is!
    I want to see Easy A too, but on video because I hate the theatre.
  • Options
    Went shopping today, got some black suede boots, getting ready for winter....Wink
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-mind?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:226d7826-2b1b-419f-a02d-a83dcab9a2ebPost:5fd1b6fa-2515-40f8-9971-3888d5c8bc56">Re: Whats on your mind?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I feel fat but I'm thinking about ordering a pizza (thin crust veggie at least) and pouring myself some Crown. <strong>I just got back from seeing Easy A. I definitely recommend.</strong>
    Posted by COkristi[/QUOTE]
    Yay, that makes me happy.  Is it sad that I might go see that by myself tomorrow?
  • Options
    Sun, you look like a young drag queen in To Wong Foo. Sorry ;)
  • Options
    Sun, that is slightly terrifying.
  • Options
    We're getting a chaise lounge tomorrow for really cheap off of craigslist.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    Hi, ladies!  I did a 3 hour hike today, then DH grilled some steaks and we had a nice dinner with friends out on the deck.  Currently trying to stay awake and surfing the net a little.  Planning a bigger hike tomorrow - should be fun.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Ive gained 8lbs back this summer and im really bummed about it but im so exhausted because of my new job I havnt been working out. My eating has been a LOT better (up until today) but I dont know how much that has helped, im scared to weigh myself. Im scared the weight will be even higher than it was a week or so ago when I weighed last :(

I really want to see Easy A. There are a lot of movies I want to see soon, I love this time of year, so many great movies come out because of oscar season.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-mind?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:226d7826-2b1b-419f-a02d-a83dcab9a2ebPost:932e45b8-c1a9-4845-afee-7d75a6c45505">Re: Whats on your mind?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're getting a chaise lounge tomorrow for really cheap off of craigslist.
    Posted by Night_Sprite[/QUOTE]

<div>Sweet!</div>
  • Options
    I've been very lazy tonight.  I was in NYC all day today with family and now I'm just drained.  I still have a nasty cold so I'm medicated and lazy in bed.  I keep trying to read but I cannot pay attention long enough to progress in the story.  I should also do school work since I have some exams this week.  Eh I'm not feeling it.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-mind?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:226d7826-2b1b-419f-a02d-a83dcab9a2ebPost:89fda243-2d31-4d68-a2e0-35f4467ecee1">Re: Whats on your mind?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Whats on your mind? : Yay, that makes me happy.  <strong>Is it sad that I might go see that by myself tomorrow?
    </strong>Posted by amylydia23[/QUOTE]

Nope. I almost went by myself today bc Scott is out of town. I used to go to movies by myself all the time, I enjoy it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    What did I do today?  Hmmm.

Nothing really.  I bought Taryn a new carseat, because she outgrew her infant seat, and then proceeded to spend 1/2 an hour in the parking lot trying to figure out how to adjust it, and put it in.  I felt really, really dumb after that.

Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    It's map themed! 

my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-mind?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:226d7826-2b1b-419f-a02d-a83dcab9a2ebPost:eba14800-ab49-405c-bbbc-e449377ef25b">Re: Whats on your mind?</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's map themed! 
    Posted by Night_Sprite[/QUOTE]
    I kind of love that! it makes me think of the goonies.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-mind?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:226d7826-2b1b-419f-a02d-a83dcab9a2ebPost:0c6d686e-b645-48c5-b335-4ee1d16172db">Re: Whats on your mind?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi, ladies!  I did a 3 hour hike today, then DH grilled some steaks and we had a nice dinner with friends out on the deck.  Currently trying to stay awake and surfing the net a little.  Planning a bigger hike tomorrow - should be fun.
    Posted by LesPaul[/QUOTE]
    I wanna come!
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Oh, that's no good? What about these?

• Options
    Sun, that hair suits you, you should absolutely take that photo to your stylist and demand results.

I haven't been to a movie theater in I don't know how long.  I like watching movies at home.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-mind?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:226d7826-2b1b-419f-a02d-a83dcab9a2ebPost:b466c1c0-f26e-4932-acbe-7ac7722a65a2">Re: Whats on your mind?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh, that's no good? What about these?
    Posted by thesuninherhead[/QUOTE]
    That 1st one makes your head look quite oblong.
  • Options
    Tide, don't feel bad- those seats are ridiculously difficult to adjust!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards