Snarky Brides
Options

Whats on your mind?

124»

Re: Whats on your mind?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-mind?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:226d7826-2b1b-419f-a02d-a83dcab9a2ebPost:97f55083-4d92-4b9e-96f5-3fbfcbc1cfd4">Re: Whats on your mind?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Whats on your mind? : Even the idea of something going inside of a urethra skeeves me out. Blegh.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]
    <p> </p><p>As it should! </p>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-mind?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:226d7826-2b1b-419f-a02d-a83dcab9a2ebPost:effd2baa-8c00-4305-8ecb-3ed022346917">Re: Whats on your mind?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Whats on your mind? : Maybe 24.  Oh I also found out during this process that iced tea causes kidney stones. 
    Posted by mica001[/QUOTE]
    Son of a what?  Purchased iced tea or hot tea you brew and put ice cubes in?
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    does normal tea give kidney stones???
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-mind?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:226d7826-2b1b-419f-a02d-a83dcab9a2ebPost:effd2baa-8c00-4305-8ecb-3ed022346917">Re: Whats on your mind?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Whats on your mind? : Maybe 24.  Oh I also found out during this process that iced tea causes kidney stones. 
    Posted by mica001[/QUOTE]
    <p> </p><p>Most cranberry juices contain very little cranberry. Telling you to take the tablets I totally get. Telling you to drink cranberry juice to no end sounds just ridiculous. With cranberry juice, lemonade and iced tea, did you even get to fit any water in at all? Water can pretty effectively flush out many UTIs. </p>
  • Options
    I know we are passed the weather part of this conversation, but it was 110 here today.  So you all can suck a popsicle.
  • Options
    AAHHHH!! tea (because of the sugar in it) and high protien diets can cause kidney stones?! I feel like running downstairs and dumping out my protein powder :( I dont ever EVER want those.
  • Options
    Apparently for stone formers iced tea can be bad, but any tea is potentially problematic.  People just drink more of it cold. 

Also, for people who haven't had a stone, as long as they're staying hydrated, it's okay.  I was distressed for a moment.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    Oxalates are the problem, Nebb.  Not sugar.
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    I dont know what that means!!

Adam and I drink atleast a pot of tea a night. I am scared now. I drink a shitton of water, but he doesnt drink any at all :(
  • Options
    Is it black?  Apparently green tea is okay.  I use half green tea and half caffeine free fruit tea in my iced tea. 
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    I'm off to bed.  Good night ladies.
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    Gnight night!!

We drink black tea :( I am going to have to talk to him about this. He wont be happy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards