Snarky Brides
Options

Happy Saturday!

Good Morning and where is everyone?

Getting ready for our little GTG today. Sorry to say Dmiller had to cancel, but I'll catch her closer to home next time.

So what is on your plans for this Saturday?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Happy Saturday!

• Options
    Good morning!

I'm jealous of your GTG :( Whos' going?

I have to buy a fuucking dress for next weekend. I hate clothes shopping and I'm getting stressed out about it already.

Oh yeah, and yesterday I came home from work and found Tim and BIL in the back yard shooting beer cans and apples with their new BB guns. Nice.
    imageimage
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-saturday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:229b5f40-a2f0-4b17-a002-f6fd5c00beb1Post:119cf02d-28bb-44bd-9715-2fe6c0ffb7ee">Re: Happy Saturday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good morning! I'm jealous of your GTG :( Whos' going? I have to buy a fuucking dress for next weekend. I hate clothes shopping and I'm getting stressed out about it already. Oh yeah, and yesterday I came home from work and found Tim and BIL in the back yard shooting beer cans and apples with their new BB guns. Nice.
    Posted by JenGin74[/QUOTE]

HI!!! I was starting to think SB was still asleep.

It will be OWN, Sookie, and I now. Dmiller had to cancel. But she lives close to my hometown, so I'll catch hernext time I'm home.

I hate clothes shopping also, but I bit the bullet last week. I had no work clothes.

What do you have to buy a dress for?
  • Options
    Good Morning Ladies!

I also have a "fuucking dress" on my shopping list this weekend.  I don't mind shopping or dresses, but I mind that I need an "autumnal red/orange" dress.   I'm going to look like a pumpkin.

Other than that, I shall be travelling to watch my favorite hooker in action.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-saturday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:229b5f40-a2f0-4b17-a002-f6fd5c00beb1Post:0b318acc-d266-499a-aaea-9acb1edbbb67">Re: Happy Saturday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good Morning Ladies! I also have a "fuucking dress" on my shopping list this weekend.  I don't mind shopping or dresses, but I mind that I need an "autumnal red/orange" dress.   I'm going to look like a pumpkin. Other than that, I shall be travelling to watch my<strong> favorite hooker</strong> in action.
    Posted by anna.oskar[/QUOTE]

You have a hooker? I'm intrigued.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-saturday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:229b5f40-a2f0-4b17-a002-f6fd5c00beb1Post:3067fd3c-eb87-4437-abf3-6d4825ef9de8">Re: Happy Saturday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Saturday! : You have a hooker? I'm intrigued.
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

i do indeed.  It's the rugby equivalent of a football quarterback.  My bother hooks for his university team.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-saturday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:229b5f40-a2f0-4b17-a002-f6fd5c00beb1Post:94a65236-7080-4aeb-823f-2dfb83a75df1">Re: Happy Saturday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Saturday! : HI!!! I was starting to think SB was still asleep. It will be OWN, Sookie, and I now. Dmiller had to cancel. But she lives close to my hometown, so I'll catch hernext time I'm home. I hate clothes shopping also, but I bit the bullet last week. I had no work clothes. What do you have to buy a dress for?
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

Oh man, you guys are going to have such a good time. I expect pics to be posted!

I need a fancypants dress for this benefit dinner thing with Tim's union. All of the bigwigs will be there and blah blah blah. The night after the dinner is his 20 year HS reunion, so I'm hoping to get one dress to wear to both.
    imageimage
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-saturday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:229b5f40-a2f0-4b17-a002-f6fd5c00beb1Post:0b318acc-d266-499a-aaea-9acb1edbbb67">Re: Happy Saturday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good Morning Ladies! I also have a "fuucking dress" on my shopping list this weekend.  I don't mind shopping or dresses, but I mind that I need an "autumnal red/orange" dress.   I'm going to look like a pumpkin. Other than that, I shall be travelling to watch my favorite hooker in action.

WTH do you need a pumpkin dress for?
    imageimage
  • Options
    Good Morning, Happy Saturday!

I hope you have fun at the GTG KD!

I'm feeling noticeably better than yesterday so I'm happy about that. No more sore throat (which for me is the worst part).

Today I'll probably visit my grandfather and do a lot fo laundry and cleaning here at home, then head to a friend's house later on for a wine and cheese party.  : )

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    Hi girls.  I'm jealous of this Ohio G2G. I'm just checking in as I wrap presents and get ready for my MOH's baby shower.

I just found out that she invited this girl who she's on-again/off-again friends with (we all went to HS together, and they were best friends in HS).  This girl is so terrible to my friend and it frustrates me that she can't  let her go, but friend and evil slore's guys have been best friends since they were kids.  Also, evil slore just had a baby this month, so they reconnected.  Ugh. 

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-saturday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:229b5f40-a2f0-4b17-a002-f6fd5c00beb1Post:9a8d0fa4-0e94-4a7c-b81d-a5e3310ed29d">Re: Happy Saturday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Saturday! : WTH do you need a pumpkin dress for?
    Posted by JenGin74[/QUOTE]

MIL tricked my H.  She wasn't happy that I did not let her monopolize our wedding photographer.  I told her (in nice words) to get her own.  Well, she did. And my husband agreed to us wearing something in the orange-red family (not red) for the stupid family pictures we have to drive 2 hours to get to next saturday.  His brother and SIL will be wearing browns, MIL & FIL will be in golds, and we get to be the darn pumpkins in her  autumn landscape.

Poor H.  I got irritated at him when I found out.  He didn't think it was a big deal, but failed to take into account that neither of us own anything orange.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-saturday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:229b5f40-a2f0-4b17-a002-f6fd5c00beb1Post:f554858b-6897-426b-b6a2-27587e6a0d20">Re: Happy Saturday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi girls.  I'm jealous of this Ohio G2G. I'm just checking in as I wrap presents and get ready for my MOH's baby shower.  I just found out that she invited this girl who she's on-again/off-again friends with (we all went to HS together, and they were best friends in HS).  This girl is so terrible to my friend and it frustrates me that she can't  let her go, but friend and evil slore's guys have been best friends since they were kids.  Also, <strong>evil slore</strong> just had a baby this month, so they reconnected.  Ugh. 
    Posted by NatesGirl16[/QUOTE]

Oh man. I hate evil slores.  : (
    It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    Morning ladies.

I have to head to rehearsal in a few mintues. Then I have a psych exam to finish. I haven't been home at all this week! I miss my dogs. And my husband too, of course! ;)

I look forward to GTG pics!
  • Options
    Anna, pretend that you misunderstood and pick something you look awesome in.  I've done that before :P.

"Oh, an orange dress?  I'm so dumb--I thought you said magenta! I was so excited because I look great in magenta."
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-saturday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:229b5f40-a2f0-4b17-a002-f6fd5c00beb1Post:e8d922e7-2392-4fe2-a523-3b43fd8d6a07">Re: Happy Saturday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anna, pretend that you misunderstood and pick something you look awesome in.  I've done that before :P. "Oh, an orange dress?  I'm so dumb--I thought you said magenta! I was so excited because I look great in magenta."
    Posted by NatesGirl16[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure she'd just reschedule and make a big stink about how it's my fault.  I really like her, but she knows which of us to call when she needs something that one of us may not agree to.
  • Options
    I'm so jealous of the G2G!!! I wish I still lived in Toledo :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Good morning ladies!

I'm a currently sitting at job number 1 doing nothing. Around 4 I will head into job number 2 and proceed to work my butt off. lol

Have fun at the GTG and good luck with the dress shopping! I hate clothes shopping.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image image
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-saturday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:229b5f40-a2f0-4b17-a002-f6fd5c00beb1Post:d8da8a60-fdbe-498d-8589-defcba708bd4">Re: Happy Saturday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Saturday! : I'm pretty sure she'd just reschedule and make a big stink about how it's my fault.  I really like her, but she knows which of us to call when she needs something that one of us may not agree to.
    Yeah, it seems like MILs are goodwith that stuff.  Well, hopeully you  find something great!
  • Options
    Good morning!

I hope you ladies have a great time at the GTG :)

Anna, that sucks. You could just go over the top with it and get a pumpkin dress, with a face on it and all.

I'm getting ready to do a wedding party's makeup here in an hour or so.. Here's to hoping they are all people who don't normally wear makeup and/or are not picky! lol
  • Options
    Jealous of the GTG!  I'm going to try to get a workout in, make some lunch, think about what we're going to wear for our e-pics next Saturday, and then head to work this afternoon.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    Good morning!

We have no plans at all today, which is lovely. We may meet up with DH's friend and his wife later, but they're huge flakes, so I'm not counting on it.
    Infertile, living childfree, advocating like a BOSS
  • Options
    Anna- you could get one of those bright orange leaf bags with the jack o lantern face on them and fashion it into a dress. Then before she keels over from shock say just kidding and show her the real dress (that is not orange per say) and may be she will be so relieved she wont care!
  • Options
    we are on our way to the gtg. and im posting on dhs new droid but apparently punctuation and stuff doesnt work or at least i cant figure it out. i think its tks fault, though.

so excited to meet own and kd exclamation point, lol
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-saturday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:229b5f40-a2f0-4b17-a002-f6fd5c00beb1Post:c95b908b-b2d0-4abb-8ced-7e8348fab318">Re: Happy Saturday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]we are on our way to the gtg. and im posting on dhs new droid but apparently punctuation and stuff doesnt work or at least i cant figure it out. i think its tks fault, though. so excited to meet own and kd exclamation point, lol
    Posted by sucrets4[/QUOTE]

Jealous! My Droid won't let me post. What does he have?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image image
  • Options
    Hi Ladies.  I just ordered checks with both H and my name on them (big big deal.) We're going to consolidate accounts.  I still don't think I want to change my name, though.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-saturday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:229b5f40-a2f0-4b17-a002-f6fd5c00beb1Post:54cd153d-ca93-4f2c-a869-c6b9b2b5fb9a">Re: Happy Saturday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Saturday! : MIL tricked my H.  She wasn't happy that I did not let her monopolize our wedding photographer.  I told her (in nice words) to get her own.  Well, she did. And my husband agreed to us wearing something in the orange-red family (not red) for the stupid family pictures we have to drive 2 hours to get to next saturday.  His brother and SIL will be wearing browns, MIL & FIL will be in golds, and we get to be the darn pumpkins in her  autumn landscape. Poor H.  I got irritated at him when I found out.  He didn't think it was a big deal, but failed to take into account that neither of us own anything orange.

This sucks more than words can say.
    imageimage
  • Options
    So, I got a fuucking dress. I don't know why I got myself all stressed out. Aaaand not only did I get a super cute LBD, but I also got accessories and these cute zebra print peep-toe kitten heels.

Now all I need is to overnight some Spanx and a bra that can accomodate my huge boobs and a plunging neckline.
    imageimage
  • Options
    J&K, are you stealing my life?  Because I am also trying to get a workout in AND we have e-pics next Saturday.  Plus yes I'm of course jealous of this damn GTG!  You snot faces.

My bachelorette party is today!  And as per last night's thread I am going to look extra cute.  Pics to follow.

In about ten minutes I am leaving to send our invitations.  This is a HUGE weight off my shoulders.  We were up really late stuffing them and my God they were a huge pain in the ass.  Just glad to get them out of here.
    panther
  • Options
    Mornin' ladies!
    I drank martinis last night and actually feel really, really good! J is hungover and mad because we're going to a friend's birthday party tonight where there will be boot drinking. I say rally on and quit being a lil biitch! =P

yeah...it suddenly got really cold out today, so we're gonna clean the house and I need to start doing caligraphy for my friend's invites. She's getting married at the same place I did a week after my anniversary. Kinda funny, but she's paying me so whatever! =)
  • Options
    Do they make orage dresses? We can whine about mil's together Anna :)

I am spending today cleaning and getting the house in order for mil's stay, and baby proofing the house for Z. I'm now terrified that I'm going to come home to a missing cat or tipped over fish tank. How does one lay down house rules without being a biitch?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-saturday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:229b5f40-a2f0-4b17-a002-f6fd5c00beb1Post:a5c6efcc-20ac-486a-b544-3c49c68e19c0">Re: Happy Saturday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]J&K, are you stealing my life?  Because I am also trying to get a workout in AND we have e-pics next Saturday.  Plus yes I'm of course jealous of this damn GTG! 
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

Where are you doing yours?

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards