Snarky Brides
Options

Happy Saturday!

2»

Re: Happy Saturday!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-saturday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:229b5f40-a2f0-4b17-a002-f6fd5c00beb1Post:655b1914-781e-49a0-8173-6a8bc95cef19">Re: Happy Saturday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Saturday! : Where are you doing yours?
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

We live in Fargo - I'm not sure.  Probably by the river or something.  I hope there are still leaves on the trees!
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-saturday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:229b5f40-a2f0-4b17-a002-f6fd5c00beb1Post:742b971f-218e-4303-be48-14461982cf39">Re: Happy Saturday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Saturday! : Oh man, you guys are going to have such a good time. I expect pics to be posted! I need a fancypants dress for this benefit dinner thing with Tim's union. All of the bigwigs will be there and blah blah blah. The night after the dinner is his 20 year HS reunion, so I'm hoping to get one dress to wear to both.
    Posted by JenGin74[/QUOTE]

I thought you were going to get a skirt and a top? Good luck with the dress shopping!

I need to start looking for dresses next month for Kyle's commands Xmas party in December. Ahh.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-saturday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:229b5f40-a2f0-4b17-a002-f6fd5c00beb1Post:8fba25a9-8e0c-478a-8a0b-3c6b5df8753e">Re: Happy Saturday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Saturday! : We live in Fargo - I'm not sure.  Probably by the river or something.  I hope there are still leaves on the trees!
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

There are some cool places by the river!  I'm also hoping for leaves on trees down here, preferably with some pretty color.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    I know I'm waay late posting on this, but happy Saturday (afternoon!) now! 

I'm about to leave to run a 5k tonight--it's super fun, and there's beer at the end, so I will be finishing this darn thing.  I haven't run since March, so it will be interesting to see how this goes.  It's kinda rainy and dreary, but it should clear up, and just be perfect, cool weather to run in. 

I'm so jealous of the GTG--if you get down closer to Cincinnati, I would be all in for one!
  • Options
    AATB- Your sister better appreciate all of our amazing suggestions for extra cute attire.

I am sitting here procrastinating. I have both house work and a workout to do. I have yet to feel the desire to accomplish any of that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards