Snarky Brides
Options

Um hello?!

1235»

Re: Um hello?!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_um-hello-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2334707c-38ec-488e-bb9c-6d5b385bba20Post:b881acc0-92c8-45ae-ba6b-a8d5a21f6051">Re: Um hello?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Um hello?! : You need hip hop abs!!!!!
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

<div>I will look into that! Though I'm pretty sure I would look like a complete fool.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_um-hello-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2334707c-38ec-488e-bb9c-6d5b385bba20Post:a87d922e-9704-4584-94f7-746be69485d2">Re: Um hello?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]LP - I find if I watch them first I'm intimidated.  I need to just jump in, even if I only do half sets or something to start.
    Posted by Loopyseven[/QUOTE]
     <div>Maybe I need to take that approach.  But I'm honest to God not sure I can even get my legs into the proper position to do the one I mentioned before.  I have horrible flexibility.</div>
  • Options
    celticmysscelticmyss member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2012
    FH gets Maxim and a few months ago they had various staffers follow different exercise routines. I think the guy doing Hip Hop Abs actually lost the most weight and inches. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I don't even SWEAT doing Hip Hop Abs.  I must be doin' it wrong.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    I am terribly uncoordinated. I am pretty sure I'd give myself a black eye if I tried to do hip hop abs or any other dance routine exercises. I'm terrified to actually run on the treadmill because I'll probably fall off. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I also hate workout videos where you have to get into positions that you can't see the TV.  Damn deafness. Though it is kind of fun to make up in my head whatever the the instructor is yelling based on their facial expressions.  Except then I end up laughing and getting distracted. 
  • Options
    Truefax about the not being able to see the TV.  That doesn't only apply to deaf people.
  • Options
    Whenever I run on the treadmill I want to be all brad pitt in burn after reading. Its sometimes hard for me to restrain myself.

treadmills are seriously the only thing im going to miss about the gym, i just cancelled my membership a month or two ago.
  • Options
    Nebb, I like the treadmill, but it gives me a false sense of achievement sometimes.  I can tun 2.5 miles on the TM in about 28 minutes fairly easily, even with an incline.  But if I try to run the 2.5 mile loop in my subdivision that is full of hills? Takes me 40 minutes and I want to DIE after. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_um-hello-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2334707c-38ec-488e-bb9c-6d5b385bba20Post:140ff5ed-c6bb-4ad4-9e5a-262e2b55dccf">Re: Um hello?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Whenever I run on the treadmill I want to be all brad pitt in burn after reading. Its sometimes hard for me to restrain myself. treadmills are seriously the only thing im going to miss about the gym, i just cancelled my membership a month or two ago.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Whenever I run, I wish I was George Clooney in Burn After Reading (awesome movie).

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    I always want to try Zumba or some other dance workout but I know that I think I look stellar in my mind but in reality I just look awkward. I have no rhythm.
  • Options
    Last night I went to a Gala put on by the student council of my faculty. It was a lot of fun. And means I am less than 7 months away from being certified!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards