Snarky Brides
Options

Bored

Re: Bored

• Options
    Kay, I'm good. I'm on a five-day off hiatus, so we spent a lot of time with friends this weekend, which was really nice.

I'm still off until Wednesday! YEAAAAH.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_bored-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2888cd91-9499-4cfc-979b-3936b3e522e9Post:b2711f9b-516d-49f4-8eed-05b110ea31cd">Re: Bored</a>:
    [QUOTE]Cha, I did my TTD like 2 weeks after my wedding.
    Posted by sarabear23[/QUOTE]

This makes me happy. I know the longer I think about it, the more likely I am to change my mind.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    OMG the dresses these little girls are wearing. They look like 8 year old hooker brides.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_bored-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2888cd91-9499-4cfc-979b-3936b3e522e9Post:ca7c186f-4f2b-481c-bafb-22b4307ea041">Re: Bored</a>:
    [QUOTE]Kayla- I absolutely CAN. Our wedding package comes with a TTD session, but they said if I wasn't sure about doing one, we could trade it out for a family session. I'd love to do both - and I'm sure if I do the TTD, that we'll have a family session anyways soon. When should I do it? Like, its too early to do one, isn't it? Wait 6 months? A year? Idk.
    Posted by cha+ching[/QUOTE]

I don't think it's too early to do one. I would figure out what you want to do and what kind of backdrop you want, and figure out what time of year is best. I ended up doing mine a year and 2 months after our wedding. We actually did a family session the day before the TTD and I had DS and H in some of the TTD as well. Do you think they would cut you a deal if you did both sessions? That's what my photographer ended up doing.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Hi. H and I did our couples and TTD pictures today, and I think they are going to be awesome. Our friend, the photog, showed us them on the camera and he got some great shots. H looks like a pirate in some of them.

The only bad part is now I can't get all the damn makeup off. I don't know what kind of mascara she used, but it's stuck to my lashes and now I look crusty. And my lips are half-lined with stuff. Hopefully it all wears off tonight. Oh, and I sliced my toe open on a broken tree branch in the beginning of the shoot so I had to suffer through that too.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_bored-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:2888cd91-9499-4cfc-979b-3936b3e522e9Post:79432eb6-3c48-4362-bcc9-7be2748427bc">Re: Bored</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bored : This makes me happy. I know the longer I think about it, the more likely I am to change my mind.

You should totally do it! I had a blast running around the beach in my dress. Those are some my favorite pictures of myself.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_bored-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2888cd91-9499-4cfc-979b-3936b3e522e9Post:89382b4a-157b-4179-9979-6bdf55cee6a0">Re: Bored</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think you could do TTD right away. I love them. Not sure if I'd ever do one but I looove the photos. Is is possible to do one but then clean the dress and keep it?
    Posted by nda_roxybabe[/QUOTE]

I know you can have the dress cleaned, but I don't know what salt water would do to it.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_bored-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2888cd91-9499-4cfc-979b-3936b3e522e9Post:c8541c4e-8a0e-405b-afa3-b1f36d6472b4">Re: Bored</a>:
    [QUOTE]Kay, I'm good. I'm on a five-day off hiatus, so we spent a lot of time with friends this weekend, which was really nice. I'm still off until Wednesday! YEAAAAH.
    Posted by cardmonsta[/QUOTE]

That's nice! Enjoy your long weekend!
  • Options
    Kayla (I can't quote you for some reason) - Now that you say that, we do get 25% off all session for a year after the wedding... HA! I'm so doing both!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Sesh, I can't wait to see them!

You guys....you guys. Let's play truth or dare.
  • Options
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Oh and also, H broke the clasp on the back of my dress when he was zipping me up. That was fun. So yeah between that, the water, and the sand, the dress is totally trashed. And I must have gained weight in the past year, I could barely breathe in the thing.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_bored-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2888cd91-9499-4cfc-979b-3936b3e522e9Post:11f0f020-717a-4fbe-b08b-f5f33aafea61">Re: Bored</a>:
    [QUOTE]Kayla (I can't quote you for some reason) - Now that you say that, we do get 25% off all session for a year after the wedding... HA! I'm so doing both!

Sweet!

Sesh- That sucks you hurt your toe. I bet the pictures are awesome though, I can't wait to see them.

Haha, CM. Let's!
  • Options
    I'm really sucking at being a mom today. I have had to change his outfit 3 times today due to me not being quick enough when changing him.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    FOXYROXY

TRUTH

or....dare?
  • Options
    I'm here, watching this gypsy CRAZINESS!
    and eating a piece of chocolate cake that is totally not good for my diet....
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    and I'm all for TTD's!!! Do it!! I plan to =)
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Truth.  Okay.

Worst date you've ever been on?
  • Options
    nda_roxybabenda_roxybabe member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited May 2011
    I've been on VERY few dates but there was this one I barely remember (forgetable guy) but it was just awkward and the guy was way more into me than I was him and he tried to kiss me. Nothing crazy happened, it was just awkward.
    Or, I was kind of seeing this guy and I introduced him to my BFF and later that night we're driving in his truck and he's like, "your friend is really cute. I kind of like her", That was the beginning of...something her and I will never forget. What a prick.
  • Options
    Hahahaha the second one. Terrible.

I went on a date once where:

1) I didn't know it was a date until we were halfway through dinner.
    2) He only wanted to talk about politics, his ex-gf, and hunting
    3) He tried to make out with me while I was driving back to our school on the highway.

Most excellent.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_bored-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2888cd91-9499-4cfc-979b-3936b3e522e9Post:dff3d1c1-813f-4e66-80a4-96e55cd73f9b">Re: Bored</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've been on VERY few dates but there was this one I barely remember (forgetable guy) but it was just awkward and the guy was way more into me than I was him and he tried to kiss me. Nothing crazy happened, it was just awkward. Or, I was kind of seeing this guy and I introduced him to my BFF and later that night we're driving in his truck and he's like,<strong> "you're friend is really cute. I kind of like her", That was the beginning of...something her and I will never forget. What a prick.</strong>
    Posted by nda_roxybabe[/QUOTE]

WTF?
  • Options
    Wow. That sounds AWFUL!
    Yes, this guy screwed us both over so much, it's like indescribable. I was so head over heels for him too. Ugh, makes me sick thinking about it! His family has a tv show though ;)
    So...who's next? CM?
  • Options
    TRRRRRROOOOOF.
  • Options
    What's the TV show, roxy?
  • Options
    Guys, my pizza JUST left the store!
  • Options
    It's on some channel I don't get :( Called RFD?
    The show's called R5sons (you can google ;)) but it's not currently airing.

CM- What's one thing you regret the most?
  • Options
    I want to play..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards