Snarky Brides
Options

Not your normal knottie poll.

124»

Re: Not your normal knottie poll.

• Options
    Who has time for sex with zombies running around?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_not-normal-knottie-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2b49b27d-6418-429b-a6ce-f56a1b098b34Post:06957192-5b16-4fc9-8982-a610b09b7235">Re: Not your normal knottie poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Who has time for sex with zombies running around?
    Posted by 1ofThoseDays[/QUOTE]

Dude, if there were zombies running around, I'm pretty sure i would MAKE time for sex.  And have as much as possible before I died or turned into a zombie. 

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_not-normal-knottie-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2b49b27d-6418-429b-a6ce-f56a1b098b34Post:06957192-5b16-4fc9-8982-a610b09b7235">Re: Not your normal knottie poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Who has time for sex with zombies running around?
    Posted by 1ofThoseDays[/QUOTE]

I do!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yeah if there were zombies everywhere they'd have to break down the door to my bedroom before getting to me ;)
    panther
  • Options
    Can't lie, I pretty much always have time for sex.  Especially, "we're in the woods and might get caught by our friends OR zombies" sex.  HOT.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_not-normal-knottie-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2b49b27d-6418-429b-a6ce-f56a1b098b34Post:1ec68bd5-149a-4f53-9f66-30b2d4a45286">Re: Not your normal knottie poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can't lie, I pretty much always have time for sex.  Especially, "we're in the woods and might get caught by our friends OR zombies" sex.  HOT.
    Posted by NatesGirl16[/QUOTE]

YEAH!!

I actually make FI dress up and act like a zombie right before we're about to get it on. It's just not happening otherwise.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_not-normal-knottie-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2b49b27d-6418-429b-a6ce-f56a1b098b34Post:ed4d1c78-2386-4264-bddc-7937dc06fe4e">Re: Not your normal knottie poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not your normal knottie poll. : YEAH!! I actually make FI dress up and act like a zombie right before we're about to get it on. It's just not happening otherwise.
    Posted by LessThanZero[/QUOTE]
    Oh my god, you are the best.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_not-normal-knottie-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2b49b27d-6418-429b-a6ce-f56a1b098b34Post:ed4d1c78-2386-4264-bddc-7937dc06fe4e">Re: Not your normal knottie poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not your normal knottie poll. : YEAH!! I actually make FI dress up and act like a zombie right before we're about to get it on. It's just not happening otherwise.
    Posted by LessThanZero[/QUOTE]

Oh my god, this reminded me of the how to for how to re-enact a shark attack sexual fantasy.  Unfortunately, I can no longer find the page.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_not-normal-knottie-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2b49b27d-6418-429b-a6ce-f56a1b098b34Post:c23248e6-2e13-426b-ab66-a57f2eeaefcd">Re: Not your normal knottie poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not your normal knottie poll. : Oh my god, this reminded me of the how to for how to re-enact a shark attack sexual fantasy.  Unfortunately, I can no longer find the page.
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

OMG. That sounds sexxxy.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_not-normal-knottie-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:2b49b27d-6418-429b-a6ce-f56a1b098b34Post:c23248e6-2e13-426b-ab66-a57f2eeaefcd">Re: Not your normal knottie poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not your normal knottie poll. : Oh my god, this reminded me of the how to for how to re-enact a shark attack sexual fantasy.  Unfortunately, I can no longer find the page.
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

Omg I remember that! It was glorious.
  • Options
    Knottie most likely to have banged the QB under the bleachers: M&M, just because I think she was a cheerleader. Cuz she's cute and perky.

Knottie most likely to become a crazy cat lady: Umm, no one?

Knottie most likely to secretly pick her nose: Everyone.

Knottie most likely to get sick of people and move to the top of a mountain: Steph#'s

Knottie most likely to jump out of an airplane. Blue.   On her wedding day: Bec. Did you?

Knottie most likely to become a swinger: Night_Sprite

Knottie most likely to cook meth in the basement: Trolls.

ETA:  NORMAL QUESTIONS FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT AREN'T AS MUCH FUN (just kidding, I lov eyou all.  Well, most of you.  You know if i love you.)

Knottie most likely to have lots and lots of babies: Blue. Mwahaha.

Knottie most likely to truly help people in life: Seshat.

Knottie that gives the best advice: KW. And Blue. :)

Knottie that doesn't really give advice, but brings the funny so it's ok: Umm.?

Knottie who's wedding you really want to go to/wish you could have gone to: Reddy's, Nates (I'M COMING BETCH!), Sesh's.

Knottie you don't care for/disagree with often online but think you'd hit it off with IRL: I'm not sure.

Knottie you want to get drunk and dance on tables with: Nates, Blue (even though she hates me, cuz I'm a dirty California Hippy), Pirate
  • Options
    ahhh another long poll. I will try and answer later!

but first- CCF- I LOVE your siggy. It may be my favorite dino pic out there :)

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    I've missed you girls!

Knottie most likely to have banged the QB under the bleachers: MM
    Knottie most likely to become a crazy cat lady: KW though in a good and cute way....or me.
    Knottie most likely to secretly pick her nose: Errrrr
    Knottie most likely to get sick of people and move to the top of a mountain: Sheshat....but I agree she'd be adorable about it.  She'd also invite me to visit.
    Knottie most likely to jump out of an airplane.  On her wedding day: Blue or Cew
    Knottie most likely to become a swinger: Ha maybe Ang or Any
    Knottie most likely to cook meth in the basement: I'm also going to go with Anna....
    Knottie most likely to have lots and lots of babies: Tide, Blue and me =)
    Knottie most likely to truly help people in life: Jas, B, Ang, Blue, Nates and Star
    Knottie that gives the best advice: Star, Jas, Ang, Jen Gin, Missy, Blue
    Knottie that doesn't really give advice, but brings the funny so it's ok: B and Nebb
    Knottie who's wedding you really want to go to/wish you could have gone to: Nebb, Ang's and Blues and I want to go to Nates
    Knottie you don't care for/disagree with often online but think you'd hit it off with IRL: I adore Jas but we have different political views but we'd be awesome together IRL
    Knottie you want to get drunk and dance on tables with: Blue, Nates, Nebb and Ang
  • Options
    Knottie who thinks they are a special snowflake: Shoegal and Misscourtney
    Knottie who would get fired as a bm: Probably B or Blue because they'd be honest about things and some brides cannot handle that
    Knottie you would go on vacation with: SS, blue, AATB and ang
    Knottie who has the same sense of style as you: I don't really know...
  • Options
    Damn!  Just to clear things up: I would swing with 2 women, but NEVER with another man.  I am a one weiner kind of girl.  SO THERE!

Wait....that still = swinger.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm LMAO at all the people who chose me to jump out of an airplane on my wedding day. Mostly because DH said he wanted to skydive with me once he lost weight because he knows how much I want to jump out of a plane. It's almost an obsession. He's down 70lbs. and now I think he's scared because he hasn't mentioned it. I don't even need him to jump with me! He can wait on the ground and hold one of those little firemen's targets from the cartoons over his crotch or something. Just let me jump, damn it!!
  • Options
    Hmmmmm so I'm a swinging skydiver!  Sweet!

Though in all honesty I'm not good at sharing when it comes to FI.  I have a jealous streak so the actual chance of me swinging is slim to none.

I'm all for skydiving =)
  • Options
    Well, I apparently pick my nose, but the joke is on you whores because I don't do it in secret. In fact, I'm flicking my boogers at you right now.
  • Options
    Awww, thanks Blue :)

I don't know much about the answers to the rest of this poll except I know I think I am the Bridesmaid question person-my tether is pretty short.

Also, so many people here have such great get drunk and dance on tables potential how could I ever pick one-or three?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards