Snarky Brides
Options

New Board Name?

2»

Re: New Board Name?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_new-board-name?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:349f7ebe-a41a-4d60-b871-88c666c463d9Post:58218760-297f-4d54-b469-cc63b85014c8">Re: New Board Name?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wrestlers vs. Robots? I would totally post on a board with that name.
    Posted by sucrets4[/QUOTE]

<div>I second this. But only if it comes with Mexican wrestler Ted. </div>
  • Options
    Boo to wrestlers. Bring on the ninjas.
  • Options
    How about Bridal Drama, most of the discussions have a bit of drama in them and honestly i think this board is so popular because women do like a bit of drama. 
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm a lurker on this board - but it is my favorite board and I visit it daily....that being said, I like "Perspective and Advice for Brides". :)
  • Options
    I voted "Advice from Brides", but I'd also like to throw cockmonster into the ring. Or maybe purplehatred. Those seem like cool names. But you should know that whichever of the two, you don't pick, I'm taking that one for my new band name.
  • Options
    Oh Cew, I've missed you so. p.s. I change my vote to Cockmonster.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    Yay for cockmonster! Now we just need 127 more votes and we win!

I missed you too Beatles. How are things? What did I miss?
  • Options
    You need a poll then. ;)

Things are good, thanks! I don't think you missed anything here this week. It's been slow, and not as much fun without you! You know the girls who got married the same day as you, so their stuff has AWed throughout the week which as been nice. And LilG had her PPD on Friday, which I AWed on E yesterday.

There was lots of E drama this week too. OH, and you missed Mizri posting here with her FI, who is the poster Krugen. There was a sex toy debate, and then some probable AE named Petticoat came in to defend Mizri and posted on E about being a virgin but training others in the glory of anal pleasures for a living. Other than that, you didn't miss much.

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    Anal pleasure? Is that like when you take a really good poop?
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Haha, why not? I think they call that a hot lunch. Or a Stanley Steamer? H cracks up at the commercials here for Stanley Steemer, a carpet cleaning business. Heh. They even have a jingle: "Stanley Steemer makes carpet cleaner!" I think it depends on what kind of carpet we're talking about. I'm disgusting, don't mind me. ;)

• Options
    I also change my vote to cockmonster.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    <3 Sarah! Don't worry, now that you have a bit more free time on your hands, I'll help you get your gold too with our random late night chats.

Thanks Cew! And you really missed something amazing with the cockmonster. I can't even describe it because I may have hallucinated it... it was like Sasquatch or something.

• Options
    Since I just got back from Mexico, I'm going with the chupacabra. It's my new favorite monster.
  • Options
    CEW- I'll PM you the link when I get home.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    CEW- YGPM!
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    Yay! I'll look at it when I get home. Cockmonster here I come!
  • Options
    Cew, save your pillow talk for the bedroom. ;)

• Options
    ok - last chance to vote! I am turning in the results today...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards