Snarky Brides
Options

Who's Around?

Re: Who's Around?

• Options
    WHO IS SHE? NBC isn't telling me shiit. They're giving me timelines. I have a timeline from TK, I don't need your stupid timelines!
    Wuppikins loves you!

"Hater-ade is full of disrespectrolytes" - Mehg
  • Options
    OMG, did you see that red hat? It looked like a freaking flame.
  • Options
    Hi CS! I know! I want them allllllllll
    Wuppikins loves you!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-around-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:39a6bf27-bd57-45ce-88b9-8636d7867533Post:1697a651-fdf3-426f-a09f-118d6757aece">Re: Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]OMG, did you see that red hat? It looked like a freaking flame.
    Posted by ZombieNates[/QUOTE]

<div>YES. I officially need a hat for my friend's wedding. A big one.</div>
    Wuppikins loves you!

• Options
    Oh, such better coverage on Fox. And bear hats.
    Wuppikins loves you!

• Options
    I take it back. I will be wearing the drum major's uniform to my friend's wedding. It's so festive.
    Wuppikins loves you!

• Options
    "All of the indicators are that it will be splendid"

Um, yes, it's a fvcking princess's dress.  Pretty sure it will be splendid.  Or resplendent, whatever she said.
  • Options
    THAT CHICK'S HAT AND DRESS IS IN MY WEDDING COLORS!!!!

I'm probably a little too excited about this wedding.
    Wuppikins loves you!

• Options
    Uh oh. They're not gonna let that chick in. Bare shoulders. Way to do your homework, chickie!
    Wuppikins loves you!

• Options
    Guys. I'm going to bed now. :( Stupid fricken work at 9am.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-around-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:39a6bf27-bd57-45ce-88b9-8636d7867533Post:13e0bb3c-041b-4c5f-8a2d-3bede3a28b8c">Re: Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]"All of the indicators are that it will be splendid" Um, yes, it's a fvcking princess's dress.  Pretty sure it will be splendid.  Or resplendent, whatever she said.

<div>Yeah, I "pfffft"ed at that one. Seriously? No, I'm sure she got it on sale at DB's $99 sale. Hello, it's going to be exquisite, obviously.</div>
    Wuppikins loves you!

• Options
    Awwww :-( Night, CCF!
    Wuppikins loves you!

• Options
    Yeah, I saw a few bare shoulders. WTF?

VIctoria Beckham looks like she's wearing a sack. What the hell. 

Night, CCF!
  • Options
    ConKFA319ConKFA319 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2011
    I fucking love morning suits. They're so elegant.

ETA: Not a fan of Victoria Beckham's dress at. all. You design clothes and you wear a size 000000000. You can pretty much wear anything you want, since you're built like a hanger. And you wear a pillowcase. Hmmm.

I do like Becks' hair, though. He pulls off the Ricky Gervais hair better than Ricky Gervais does.
    Wuppikins loves you!

• Options
    The teal dress was gorgeous!

VB is 6 and a half months pregnant. I think she could have dressed better but whatever. I think she looks better with a little weight on her.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    I think we're a little punch drunk.  I'm still giggling at the DB $99 sale :P
  • Options
    Ahhhh, didn't realize she was pregly! I'll excuse the pillowcase, then. I see I need to catch up on my pop culture, haha.
    Wuppikins loves you!

• Options
    I want the purple hat.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-around-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:39a6bf27-bd57-45ce-88b9-8636d7867533Post:3c432e25-9ccd-4cc5-981c-5e9e009c2c3c">Re: Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think we're a little punch drunk.  I'm still giggling at the DB $99 sale :P

<div>She's going to use that as her second dress, though ;-)</div>
    Wuppikins loves you!

• Options
    Agreed. Victoria's face, hair, and hat? Perfection. Dress? Ugliness, although I did really like the neckline.
  • Options
    I would so love to get married at Westminster Abbey. It's gorgeous.
  • Options
    Haha @ Carickfergus. I know if H was up he would say something to the effect of "Baron Turd Ferguson?" I'm laughing just thinking about it.

Nates, I agree. At least do an empire waist or something. The boatneck is nice, though. It's very mod, which goes with the rest of her ensemble nicely. And her ponytail? Immaculate. I wish I could get my hair to look that perfect in a style as simple as that.
    Wuppikins loves you!

• Options
    OMG. Rose and feather hat. And blue hat. I freaking want them. And the blue dress.

I just want to be there in person. Sigh.
    Wuppikins loves you!

• Options
    I need them to start putting names and explanations with these faces.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-around-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:39a6bf27-bd57-45ce-88b9-8636d7867533Post:2f1d71d5-b740-4cc8-9406-64e6945e8965">Re: Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Conkfa, that's excatly what I was thinking when I saw it! It's sounds like a really poopy title, ha ha ha ha!
    Posted by Champagne Supernova[/QUOTE]

<div>Haha, great minds!</div>
    Wuppikins loves you!

• Options
    Also, I'm finding it a bit funny that Harry's ex-GF isn't considered a VIP guest.
    Wuppikins loves you!

• Options
    Mr Bean is there!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-around-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:39a6bf27-bd57-45ce-88b9-8636d7867533Post:78f2ba21-7ce7-4694-9743-56b65eba001c">Re: Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Mr Bean is there!
    Posted by Ciaram22[/QUOTE]

<div>YES. Best wedding evar.</div>
    Wuppikins loves you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards