Snarky Brides

Who's Around?

Re: Who's Around?

• reilsreils member
    First Comment
    Hi Sara! Your sig pic makes me wish it was summer here so I could go swimming. 
  • Hi Sara! I should be going to bed, but i'm sure i'll be around for a few more minutes.
  • Hi CIara! I saw that you're getting to meet your little guy tomorrow finally! How exciting! I hope everything goes well for you, and that you come back soon after to show us pictures. :)
  • Oh shiit y'all, I just found a coupon for 6 underarm laser treatments for $99.  

WHY CAN'T IT BE FOR BIKINI LINES?!
  • There will definitely be pictures. I'm very excited. It feels like it's been forever since I found out I was pregnant.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-around-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:39a6bf27-bd57-45ce-88b9-8636d7867533Post:1bea6330-cd50-42b7-bc9b-9755f30e2ad5">Re: Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Con! How are you lovely? And everyone else thats still here? I won't lie, I didn't read this whole thread. haha
    Posted by sarabear23[/QUOTE]

<div>Meh, it's long. I don't blame you.</div><div>
    </div><div>I'm great! But really tired. Hurry up, 4am!</div>
    Wuppikins loves you!

"Hater-ade is full of disrespectrolytes" - Mehg
  • Reils - I'm so glad we've had nice weather lately. Mostly cuz I've actually been able to get in the pool. I hate summer unless I'm at the beach or in the pool.

Hi Kayla!
  • reilsreils member
    First Comment
    If you get laser does that mean you never have to shave again? 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-around-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:39a6bf27-bd57-45ce-88b9-8636d7867533Post:5283be70-87f4-4168-909b-907b9663ed8e">Re: Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's Around? : Meh, it's long. I don't blame you. I'm great! But really tired. Hurry up, 4am!
    Posted by ConKFA319[/QUOTE]

Are you trying to stay up until 4am? If so, WHY? haha
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-around-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:39a6bf27-bd57-45ce-88b9-8636d7867533Post:6879abaf-a5cf-4123-bc28-4347bff2d00b">Re: Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]A sentence with lesbian undertones.   winking.  
    Posted by kimheartsscott[/QUOTE]

Win.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-around-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:39a6bf27-bd57-45ce-88b9-8636d7867533Post:c4de544c-b7ec-4ebb-b381-2f34164791c5">Re: Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's Around? : Are you trying to stay up until 4am? If so, WHY? haha

<div>Believe it or not, yes. Royal wedding. I'm a sucker. I NEED to see this dress.</div>
    Wuppikins loves you!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-around-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:39a6bf27-bd57-45ce-88b9-8636d7867533Post:c4de544c-b7ec-4ebb-b381-2f34164791c5">Re: Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's Around? : Are you trying to stay up until 4am? If so, WHY? haha

ROYAL WEDDING.
  • haha

I'm SO uninterested. I dunno why. I am a little curious to see the dress, but I'll check out the 19237475 pictures of it later on.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-around-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:39a6bf27-bd57-45ce-88b9-8636d7867533Post:8f9f3590-b741-4da8-bbdd-291de39694f5">Re: Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]If you get laser does that mean you never have to shave again? 
    Posted by reils[/QUOTE]

Yep.

Also, I am excited for the wedding.
  • Alright guys.. We're starting HIMYM from the beginning, so I'm gonna go.

Everyone have a good night!

• reilsreils member
    First Comment
    Night CCF! 

I think it's time for me to go to bed too. Good Night! 
  • ConKFA319ConKFA319 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2011
    Night CCF!

I'll probably stay up until I see the dress, and then I'll go to sleep. I'm so tired. I'm also wide awake, though, so that's kind of an intersting dichotomy.

ETA: Night Reils!
    Wuppikins loves you!

• Yeah, I better hit the hay too. Night guys!
  • Night CCF! I think I'm going to bed too. Well, going to lay in bed and read until I pass out since I've been reading like a nutjob the past few days.
  • Goodnight CCF!

I'm going to stay up and watch it as long as I can. I want to sleep as late as possible so I'm rested for the hospital tomorrow night.
  • Goodnight everyone! :)
  • Night reils and Kayla.
  • Aww wait.

I talked to my Nana today because she just got home from the hospital after her surgery. She asked me if I was going to watch the Royal Wedding and I said probably not, I'd DVR it.

She said that everytime she hears something about one of the Royal Family she thinks of me, because when Princess Diana died ( I think I was 9) I cried for days. I mean, I sobbed. I was obsessed with her (I really don't remember loving her that much). Haha. It made me sad that I can't watch the wedding with her. :(
  • Good night Kayla and Sara!
    Wuppikins loves you!

• Aww, CCF, that's sweet :-)
    I remember the funeral. I was inconsolable for almost a solid week. So sad.
    Wuppikins loves you!

• I remember the night the accident happened. We had gone out to dinner and came home and turned the news on and saw that. My entire family stayed up and watched it for hours bawling our eyes out.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-around-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:39a6bf27-bd57-45ce-88b9-8636d7867533Post:70af7f51-1861-470b-a013-8a2681e9dc0c">Re: Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Aww, CCF, that's sweet :-) I remember the funeral. I was inconsolable for almost a solid week. So sad.
    Posted by ConKFA319[/QUOTE]

I remember her buying the magazine's and the special book, and I read that book all the time, and cried over it. And that freaking Elton John song! Gawd, I was ridiculous.

I'm definitely buying the Time magazine Special Edition for the wedding tomorrow.
  • I can;t believe this girl gets to become a princess.  It's pretty mindblowing, to me anyway. 

Also, it looks cold in Britain.  British weather is the suck.
  • HI NATES.

I'm loving HIMYM.
  • I'm watching Whose Line Is It Anyways and they have this body builder chick and her body is scaring me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards