Snarky Brides
Options

So, this pisses me off.

People who poop in the first stall in the bathroom. Why do they do that? Jesus.

Go to the fucking back so that I don't have to walk through your stench because it fucking smells like a dead animal. Asshole. Gah.

Am I the only one in a pissy mood this Friday morning? Does anything piss you off?

Re: So, this pisses me off.

• Options
    Haha. We have a lady at work known as the pooptalker. She talks on the phone while she's pooping. Every day around the same time. It's pretty dusturbing being in there while she's doing this.
    imageimage
  • Options
    I hate the ones that come into the stall right next to you and poop.  There are 3 other stalls open, go farther away from me.  Ew.
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That's awful. Yuck. I don't get people who talk on the phone in the bathroom. Why the fuuck would you want to be in there for that long?
  • Options
    I don't understand why ANYONE would talk on the phone while on the toilet. Especially a public toilet.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm with you, only we don't have stalls.  We have 2 bathrooms.  #1 is for #1 and #2 is for #2 ;)  It pisses me off when someone goes to poop, realizes someone already used the second bathroom and decide they should use the first one.  Great, asshole, now none of us can use the bathroom at all for a while, and it's right next to the breakroom so no eating either :-x
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I've been pissed off all week, so today isn't any different... We have someone at work that does that as well, but doesn't think to 'double flush' most of the time either. I gag about 99% of the time I enter the bathroom daily.

Today we are having our annual company picnic and the theme is 'Peace, Love & Happiness'... well everyone is asking me why I'm not wearing anything from the 60's. I'm sorry, but I just don't have ANYTHING for crying out loud. I'm not old enough too, not saying that I couldn't have gone out to buy a tie-dye t shirt or something but come on already. Needless to say it will continue for the next 2.5 hours when the picnic begins. I'm already at my boiling point. I should have put on a shirt that said product of the 80's not 60's....
  • Options
    I hate when someone poops then uses half a can of air freshener to cover it up. Great, now the bathroom smells like flowery poop. That makes it all better.

People at my work are notorious for taking the stall right next to you, no matter how many more are open. And there are like 6 or 7 stalls in there. I honestly try not to use our work bathrooms, the women are disgusting. They seem to have forgotten how to flush and clean up after themselves.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    A negative thread about poop? I do believe we've come full circle. ;)

I'm about to leave for work, and what's bugged me this morning is our downstairs neighbors who cook this godawful shitty smelling food in the mornings. I'm not trying to bash any ethnic food, because they are Indian and I LOVE Indian food, but this is some kind of dish I have never smelled in my life prior to living in my current and last apartment, and I can't figure out what it is. It smells like dead meat that has begun to rot, then was seasoned and deep-fried into oblivion. Oh, and throw some highly floral perfume/incense in there too. Even when our windows aren't open, it seeps into our room and smell is overwhelming. It makes me want to vomit and then I'm afraid I'll reek of it too at work.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    Beatles- Our neighbors are the same way.  Thankfully I leave before any of them would even consider being awake so I only have to smell it in the evenings, but EEWWWW.  I'm always burning scented candles to try covering the smell.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Seriously B, what is that smell? H makes fun of me because I keep making myself sniff it so I can decipher the ingredients. It drives me batty not knowing what it is. Obviously it's delicious to somebody. And I refrain from making kimchi soup while we live in this apartment for the same reason, because it smells pungent like a mofo. I'm kinda thinking I should though, now. ;)

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    Haha!  For us it's some beef stew/poop smell (there's usually cat litter out in the hallway as well because I live in a hole).
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    In Response to Re: So, this pisses me off.:
    [QUOTE]I hate when someone poops then uses half a can of air freshener to cover it up. Great, now the bathroom smells like flowery poop. That makes it all better. People at my work are notorious for taking the stall right next to you, no matter how many more are open. And there are like 6 or 7 stalls in there. I honestly try not to use our work bathrooms, the women are disgusting. They seem to have forgotten how to flush and clean up after themselves.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

Yes, that's way worse than just smelling poop. It's like a pump-fake, it just confuses you.

Someone who used to work with me would do this same thing. Ugh.
    It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    mgietler76mgietler76 member
    First Comment
    edited August 2010
    At my work we only have one bathroom with a lock for customers and employees (unless I go upstairs) what pisses me off is when someone doesn't lock the door and I walk in on them! WTF is wrong with these people! This happens at least once a week, and last week I had a customer follow me into the bathroom so I told her "sorry there's only one stall" and she says "thats ok I just wanted to wash my hands" sooo? I'm not about to "go" in front of a complete stranger! GROSS!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_this-pisses-off?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:44bcad6c-d16d-4715-861e-eb42df030f41Post:df6eff4a-c299-49ed-913a-d8dd28bc7422">Re: So, this pisses me off.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Haha!  For us it's some beef stew/poop smell (there's usually cat litter out in the hallway as well because I live in a hole).
    Posted by betrothed123[/QUOTE]

Gross! Haha, in my first apartment out here, the stairwell had a similar distinct smell. H used to call it "kitty litter mac 'n cheese."

Sorry for anyone who's trying to eat their breakfast. Between this and the poop talk, you might as well scrap it.

• Options
    edited August 2010
    For the last year, I've had to use the handicap stalls in our building. Crutches suck in a stall built for tiny ladies that I'm too tall to fit in anyhow. One that I have to straddle the toilet to open and close the doors anyhow. I've discovered that there are only a few women on the third floor, which is great, because it's like having a private bathroom. 

However, last spring semester, there was a woman who used the handicap stall for convenience. OK, annoying sometimes if I really had to pee. Her little trick was to pee while sort of squatting over the toilet, so her butt didn't touch it. She would pee all over the toilet seat, and then just walk away. Really? Couldn't to pull that stunt in one of the other 6 stalls? You have to use the only stall I can use? 

The worst part, is that she'd do this in on all three floors before the end of the day. Because, you know, who'd want to squat and pee on a dirty seat, when there's a fresh clean one on a different floor.
    Yell
    AMA over 40
    Massive uterine fibroids removed 3/06
    BFP 1/11; MM/C discovered @ 10w, loss at 6w; Cytotec
    B/W 7/11 = normal CD3, FSH 8.9; 7DPO progesterone 1.7
    Three Clomid cycles, all BFN, Off to an RE for me...
    FSH=8.7 E2=30 AMH=1.8 HSG clear, SA=great
    Inj. IUI #1 12/9/11 BFN, Inj. IUI #2 1/6/12 BFN
    Inj. IUI #3 1/30/12 BFP!, HCG doubled through 6w, 7w u/s mm/c twins
    Lost our known donor to unplanned pregnancy
    Factor V Leiden, Hetero, symptomatic
    Op Hysteroscopy 5/12, removed scar tissue and uterine septum
    Doing Cryo-DE IVF and older child adoption (Home visit- Check!)
    Beautiful hatching 5-blast transfered 8/30
    BFP 9/7/12 EDD May 19, 2013, beta #1=291 beta #2=762 beta #3=7306
    Sneek peak u/s shows HB at 6w1d!!! 123bpm!
    Still have a HB at 18w0d!!! 142bpm! Grow, baby, grow!
    Great NT scan, but, placenta previa. Resolving!
    Labile Hypertension, placed on HBP meds to try to avoid pre-e
    A/S on 12/21/12, Petra's having a baby, it's the end of the world!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    PGAL Siggy Challenge- Animal Hangovers!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "Petra, you are an obese 40+ year old. Stop jumping through these hoops. Just adopt already. There is no shame in that." -Deethebee
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_this-pisses-off?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:44bcad6c-d16d-4715-861e-eb42df030f41Post:f5e5827a-61f9-41df-90e4-8da65c288816">Re: So, this pisses me off.</a>:
    [QUOTE] The worst part, is that she'd do this in on all three floors before the end of the day. Because, you know, who'd want to squat and pee on a dirty seat, when there's a fresh clean one on a different floor.
    Posted by PetraStonegirl[/QUOTE]

Well yeah, she might get some of her old pee on her, and that would be disgusting. C'mon Petra, she's not an animal here. ;)

• Options
    oh i am with you on the bathroom crap....my division was on a different floor and there were NO bathroom issues, now we are on the main floor and the bathrooms are so gross

examples:
    ~flush your damn poop
    ~if you need to flush twice - do it
    ~no one wants pee on the seat, if you happen to dribble wipe it and flush
    ~feminine hygiene - we don't need wrappers, or products in or around the toilet there is a reason there are disposal areas in each stall
    ~also if you bleed on the seat or floor - clean it up
    ~you are given seat covers if you use them, please flush them as well

ugh
    imageimage

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • Options
    That's just gross Petra. Even worse that you knew who it was.
  • Options
    Ewww.  Our office is super PC so we have two gender-neutral bathrooms.  One is still known as the 'guys' though (i.e. do your pooping in there.)  Thankfully, the other one has a window, though. 

I hate hate hate when I go into the bathroom to brush my teeth and someone left poop in the toilet. For real? We're all adults here, folks. 

My office is in a dorm, so I usually end up just going to the basement and using another set of bathrooms.
  • Options
    Ah, Petra, the 'hoverer'.  My friend does this.  Use the paper liners if you wish, but please don't hover and pee on the seat.  Another friend/coworker uses her bathroom breaks to call her sisters, so she's on the phone in there every single time she goes to the bathroom, every day.  I'll leave if others are in there - it's only a 3-seater and I prefer to be alone.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    FI works in IT. He went into the men's room one day and heard someone TYPING on their laptop in the stall whilist taking a dump. Then they started talking on the phone, while typing, while taking a poop. Talk about multitasking!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Les- Ha! Hoverer, yeah that's good way to put it. 

Seshat- Yeah, I know her. Part of me judges and part of me 'gets it'. In this hoverers case, I'm pretty darn certain that seated-style toilets are a new thing. She's a very recent transplant from a country where toilets are squat-style. I know I was paranoid about squatting and peeing on my shoe when I was over there. I wonder if she is paranoid of sitting and getting someone's cooties on her over here.

Beatles- She's an animal, I tell you! An animal!!! Oh, wait. I guess what I wrote to Seshat above kind of negates that. 
    AMA over 40
    "Petra, you are an obese 40+ year old. Stop jumping through these hoops. Just adopt already. There is no shame in that." -Deethebee
  • Options
    This for guys (The Rules of the Urinal), but funny nonetheless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnOaMC8KHA4
  • Options
    It pisses me off that I woke up with a horrible headache. I thought you are supposed to "start fresh" everyday?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_this-pisses-off?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:44bcad6c-d16d-4715-861e-eb42df030f41Post:ad79666a-1822-42f6-88dc-66d2d3a8d8e3">Re: So, this pisses me off.</a>:
    [QUOTE]FI works in IT. He went into the men's room one day and heard someone TYPING on their laptop in the stall whilist taking a dump. Then they started talking on the phone, while typing, while taking a poop. Talk about multitasking!
    Posted by allisong23[/QUOTE]

I used to work with a guy who would take file folders in there with him.  Ewww, I don't want to handle papers that you were working on while sitting in the stall, and if you're in there long enough to need something to do it might be time to visit a doctor.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_this-pisses-off?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:44bcad6c-d16d-4715-861e-eb42df030f41Post:b6c6d11d-5a21-41f1-873b-16b54cbd9fc1">Re: So, this pisses me off.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: So, this pisses me off. : I used to work with a guy who would take file folders in there with him.  Ewww, I don't want to handle papers that you were working on while sitting in the stall, and <strong>if you're in there long enough to need something to do it might be time to visit a doctor.</strong>
    Posted by LesPaul[/QUOTE]

<div>This made me laugh! Eat some fiber?</div>
    AMA over 40
  • Options
    Ugh, inconsiderate poopers are the worst.  I'm in a good mood this Friday, since my hardcore math class is officially over, and I got to sleep in.  In bit, H and I will be returning presents to get stuff we actually need.
  • Options
    My boss has been known to rush past me, newspaper in hand, after announcing "This chili is going right through me!".
  • Options
    Where I used to work there was only one bathroom for everyone. I had an employee who was not very hygienic especially during her time of month.

One day after she had been in there, I walked in and there was blood all over the seat. I promptly walked out and told her since she was the only one there on her period, and I hadn't been in the bathroom it must be her mess. And I made her take the cleaning supplies in and clean it. She had done this at another employees house once. So I was kind of hoping to embarrass her enough to be aware of what she was doing.

We all know what it's like and we've all had accidents but FFS turn around and make sure you clean up after yourself. I can only imagine what their houses look like.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_this-pisses-off?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:44bcad6c-d16d-4715-861e-eb42df030f41Post:7c1c8de0-2753-4d64-9b13-33242df79a5e">Re: So, this pisses me off.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Where I used to work there was only one bathroom for everyone. I had an employee who was not very hygienic especially during her time of month. One day after she had been in there, I walked in and there was blood all over the seat. I promptly walked out and told her since she was the only one there on her period, and I hadn't been in the bathroom it must be her mess. And I made her take the cleaning supplies in and clean it. She had done this at another employees house once. So I was kind of hoping to embarrass her enough to be aware of what she was doing. We all know what it's like and we've all had accidents but FFS turn around and make sure you clean up after yourself. I can only imagine what their houses look like.
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

I think I would have vomited! Ew.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards