Snarky Brides
Options

So, this pisses me off.

Re: So, this pisses me off.

• Options
    I am usually baffled by women in public restrooms - especially busy ones.  Never fails, if there's a line and there's one stall open - no one will go in there if someone forgot to flush.  I've never understood this.  Like, oh, I can't go in there, because there's pee in that toilet.  Sonofabitch, people have been peeing, pooping and perioding in those toilets all day.  Who gives!  I'm always that girl that goes in, flushes, and then uses it myself.  And then I curse the bitch who goes in after me... because she didn't want to go in before me. 

I finally got a damn dress for Ben's cousin's wedding this weekend.  That was a pain and a half in my ass.

Beatles, your Indian neighbors remind me of my ethnic neighbors too.  I appreciate the different cultures and I love ethnic food... but I swear, the entire first floor of my building doesn't speak English.  I had someone knock on my door a few months ago and ask me if I was for sale.  What??

I'm just so glad it's Friday.  This week needed to be over five days ago...
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_this-pisses-off?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:44bcad6c-d16d-4715-861e-eb42df030f41Post:f75fab09-7acc-48bf-af50-e5082eeb1773">Re: So, this pisses me off.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am usually baffled by women in public restrooms - especially busy ones.  Never fails, if there's a line and there's one stall open - no one will go in there if someone forgot to flush.  I've never understood this.  Like, oh, I can't go in there, because there's pee in that toilet.  Sonofabitch, people have been peeing, pooping and perioding in those toilets all day.  Who gives!  I'm always that girl that goes in, flushes, and then uses it myself.  And then I curse the bitch who goes in after me... because she didn't want to go in before me.  I finally got a damn dress for Ben's cousin's wedding this weekend.  That was a pain and a half in my ass. Beatles, your Indian neighbors remind me of my ethnic neighbors too.  I appreciate the different cultures and I love ethnic food... but I swear, the entire first floor of my building doesn't speak English.  <strong>I had someone knock on my door a few months ago and ask me if I was for sale.</strong>  What?? I'm just so glad it's Friday.  This week needed to be over five days ago...
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

<div>Whoa! That would make me move. I'd alway wonder if they had plans to kidnap me and marry me off to their creep cousin, or something. Pardon me, Miss. Are you for sale? Ew!</div>
    AMA over 40
    Massive uterine fibroids removed 3/06
    BFP 1/11; MM/C discovered @ 10w, loss at 6w; Cytotec
    B/W 7/11 = normal CD3, FSH 8.9; 7DPO progesterone 1.7
    Three Clomid cycles, all BFN, Off to an RE for me...
    FSH=8.7 E2=30 AMH=1.8 HSG clear, SA=great
    Inj. IUI #1 12/9/11 BFN, Inj. IUI #2 1/6/12 BFN
    Inj. IUI #3 1/30/12 BFP!, HCG doubled through 6w, 7w u/s mm/c twins
    Lost our known donor to unplanned pregnancy
    Factor V Leiden, Hetero, symptomatic
    Op Hysteroscopy 5/12, removed scar tissue and uterine septum
    Doing Cryo-DE IVF and older child adoption (Home visit- Check!)
    Beautiful hatching 5-blast transfered 8/30
    BFP 9/7/12 EDD May 19, 2013, beta #1=291 beta #2=762 beta #3=7306
    Sneek peak u/s shows HB at 6w1d!!! 123bpm!
    Still have a HB at 18w0d!!! 142bpm! Grow, baby, grow!
    Great NT scan, but, placenta previa. Resolving!
    Labile Hypertension, placed on HBP meds to try to avoid pre-e
    A/S on 12/21/12, Petra's having a baby, it's the end of the world!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    PGAL Siggy Challenge- Animal Hangovers!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "Petra, you are an obese 40+ year old. Stop jumping through these hoops. Just adopt already. There is no shame in that." -Deethebee
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_this-pisses-off?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:44bcad6c-d16d-4715-861e-eb42df030f41Post:eb7148b7-eb31-449a-8cb8-f0f01bde4940">Re: So, this pisses me off.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: So, this pisses me off. : Whoa! That would make me move. I'd alway wonder if they had plans to kidnap me and marry me off to their creep cousin, or something. Pardon me, Miss. Are you for sale? Ew!
    Posted by PetraStonegirl[/QUOTE]

...Yeah it was weird.  I open the door and this lady peers into my apartment, then looks me in the eye and says "You for sale?"  She repeated it because I wasn't sure if I'd heard her right. 
    panther
  • Options
    AATB, it sounds like there is a serious language barrier... or you live in a human trafficking location.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm thinking (err, hoping?) it's a language barrier.  Like maybe she was trying to ask me if I had something for sale.  You know, something that wasn't me.
    panther
  • Options
    Reading this thread makes me so glad that I have my own bathroom in my office.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_this-pisses-off?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:44bcad6c-d16d-4715-861e-eb42df030f41Post:01c49c64-cdff-45d1-b909-b321a1c44ee7">Re: So, this pisses me off.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm thinking (err, hoping?) it's a language barrier.  Like maybe she was trying to ask me if I had something for sale.  You know, something that wasn't me.

Like crack?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_this-pisses-off?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:44bcad6c-d16d-4715-861e-eb42df030f41Post:01c49c64-cdff-45d1-b909-b321a1c44ee7">Re: So, this pisses me off.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm thinking (err, hoping?) it's a language barrier.  Like maybe she was trying to ask me if I had something for sale.  You know, something that wasn't me.

Quite being coy AATB we all know you've tried to sell yourself to each of us at one time or another.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Or heroin.

I know KD.  I'm such a shameless slut bag.
    panther
  • Options
    AATB- Maybe this story will make you feel better about it.

One of my friends from HS lived in a rough part of the city.  She would walk her dog around 5:30 am.  One morning she was walking down the street and some guy pulled up next to her and said "How much?"

My incredibly naive friend replies "Five hundred dollars."

The guy says "That's way too high."  And then he drives off.

As she's telling me this story she says to me "I don't understand.  My dog is purebred.  That's a really good price."

I had to explain to her what he was asking.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_this-pisses-off?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:44bcad6c-d16d-4715-861e-eb42df030f41Post:e2e6bb4b-35bd-49d6-9566-44170a6c33a0">Re: So, this pisses me off.</a>:
    [QUOTE]AATB- Maybe this story will make you feel better about it. One of my friends from HS lived in a rough part of the city.  She would walk her dog around 5:30 am.  One morning she was walking down the street and some guy pulled up next to her and said "How much?" My incredibly naive friend replies "Five hundred dollars." The guy says "That's way too high."  And then he drives off. As she's telling me this story she says to me "I don't understand.  My dog is purebred.  That's a really good price." I had to explain to her what he was asking.
    Posted by betrothed123[/QUOTE]

Hahaha. At least she didn't go low!

Once I was doing an interview in the projects and my car decided not to start. It was a hot, summer day and I just sat in the driver's seat with all the windows rolled up until FI rescued me with a jump.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_this-pisses-off?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:44bcad6c-d16d-4715-861e-eb42df030f41Post:e2e6bb4b-35bd-49d6-9566-44170a6c33a0">Re: So, this pisses me off.</a>:
    [QUOTE]AATB- Maybe this story will make you feel better about it. One of my friends from HS lived in a rough part of the city.  She would walk her dog around 5:30 am.  One morning she was walking down the street and some guy pulled up next to her and said "How much?" My incredibly naive friend replies "Five hundred dollars." The guy says "That's way too high."  And then he drives off. As she's telling me this story she says to me "I don't understand.  My dog is purebred.  That's a really good price." I had to explain to her what he was asking.

Oh schnikies! 

And yikes, that guy was kinda harsh too -  "That's way too high."  Psht.
    panther
  • Options
    the other day some women left a used tampon in the toilet, it looked  as if she took it out, dropped it in the toilet and walked out.. ewe.
    Also, when you do your makeup in the bathroom, clean up the extra gunk in the sink I can't stand that either.. 
  • Options
    This thread has traumatized me.  Guys dont like to hear/read/think/know about girls pooping.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    We only poop rainbows, Vegas.  Really.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_this-pisses-off?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:44bcad6c-d16d-4715-861e-eb42df030f41Post:e2e6bb4b-35bd-49d6-9566-44170a6c33a0">Re: So, this pisses me off.</a>:

I lost it reading this!
    imageimage

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_this-pisses-off?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:44bcad6c-d16d-4715-861e-eb42df030f41Post:e84092c9-2b86-42df-a7be-e3a8117e65bb">Re: So, this pisses me off.</a>:
    [QUOTE]We only poop rainbows, Vegas.  Really.
    Posted by LesPaul[/QUOTE]

And they smell like roses! LOL

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_this-pisses-off?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:44bcad6c-d16d-4715-861e-eb42df030f41Post:c765b76c-ba2e-4713-bbae-8dbed32f7804">Re: So, this pisses me off.</a>:
    [QUOTE]This thread has traumatized me.  Guys dont like to hear/read/think/know about girls pooping.
    Posted by vegasgroom[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah? Well, explain the popularity of two girls one cup? ;)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_this-pisses-off?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:44bcad6c-d16d-4715-861e-eb42df030f41Post:c765b76c-ba2e-4713-bbae-8dbed32f7804">Re: So, this pisses me off.</a>:
    [QUOTE]This thread has traumatized me.  Guys dont like to hear/read/think/know about girls pooping.
    Posted by vegasgroom[/QUOTE]
    Girls don't poop!
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_this-pisses-off?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:44bcad6c-d16d-4715-861e-eb42df030f41Post:f91ef930-4b50-460f-a922-b2275a2c7793">Re: So, this pisses me off.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: So, this pisses me off. : Oh yeah? Well, explain the popularity of two girls one cup? ;)
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

NOOOOOOOOOO.  No.  Just... no.

Vegas - can you really trust us to not talk about poop once in a while.  I mean come on.  Who trusts anything that bleeds for a week and still lives.
    panther
  • Options
    Both very good points.

• Options
    This thread has got to be thefunniest thing I have read in quite some time!  I am literally laughing out loud. 

I can't stand when you are standing in a long line waiting for a stall and someone comes out, KNOWING that somene else is going right in and doesn't flush.  I have no problem speaking up and saying "could you please come back and flush?". 

Also, it is absolutely disgusting when you go into the stall of a womens bathroom and there is poop smeared on the wall!  I will literally gag if I see this.  I think these people were born in a barn or something.
    1st pic of us together. Apparently I thought something was funny.
    ~Holly and Jeff~
    image 232 Made the cut! image 96 Ready to party!
    image 44 Have better things to do!
    image 92 Are going to cause me to have a stroke!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_this-pisses-off?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:44bcad6c-d16d-4715-861e-eb42df030f41Post:698be2d3-f393-4099-bd14-d3f976370a90">Re: So, this pisses me off.</a>:
    [QUOTE]This thread has got to be thefunniest thing I have read in quite some time!  I am literally laughing out loud.  I can't stand when you are standing in a long line waiting for a stall and someone comes out, KNOWING that somene else is going right in and doesn't flush.  I have no problem speaking up and saying "could you please come back and flush?".  Also, it is absolutely disgusting when you go into the stall of a womens bathroom and there is <strong>poop smeared on the wall!</strong>  I will literally gag if I see this.  I think these people were born in a barn or something.
    Posted by hd7694[/QUOTE]

WHATTHEFUCK?!?! How does this even happen? Holy shiit. I don't know what I'd do if I saw that.
  • Options
    Who smears poop on a wall!?  SERIOUSLY?

Who throws a shoe?
    panther
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_this-pisses-off?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:44bcad6c-d16d-4715-861e-eb42df030f41Post:bb648781-15d8-4c1a-8dcd-a68cc7fc30cf">Re: So, this pisses me off.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: So, this pisses me off. : WHATTHEFUCK?!?! How does this even happen? Holy shiit. I don't know what I'd do if I saw that.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

I used to work at a place that this happened frequently!  I don't know how many times I almost threw up.  The janitor there said that the women's bathroom was way worse than the men's bathroom.

This is the same place that I went into the bathroom one day and saw a woman standing in the stall, with her feet facing the back of the toilet.  She was in the first stall so it was easy to see her feet when I walked in the door.  She was in there for a long time, feet facing the same direction.  To this day I still scratch my head and wonder why the hell she was peeing facing the back of the toilet!  Hmmm, maybe not as "womanly" as we all thought?

Edited for spelling!
    1st pic of us together. Apparently I thought something was funny.
    ~Holly and Jeff~
    image 232 Made the cut! image 96 Ready to party!
    image 44 Have better things to do!
    image 92 Are going to cause me to have a stroke!
  • Options
    This is not a thread I should read while eating lunch.
    panther
  • Options
    [QUOTE]... and what's bugged me this morning is our downstairs neighbors who cook this godawful shitty smelling food in the mornings. I'm not trying to bash any ethnic food, because they are Indian and I LOVE Indian food...[/QUOTE]

I hear ya. I can't think of any particular country/culture's cuisine that in general I don't like. When I lived in a grad student residence the folks next door used to... burn pickled fish for dinner. At least that's what it smelled like. I think they were Vietnamese, I only saw them a couple of times.

Would I notice less if my neighbours were Italian and horrible cooks? Probably not. XD Burning tomato sauce is pretty awful, as I can attest to from personal and family experience.
  • Options

I think people who leave their poop or tampons in a toilet and don't flush them are crazy. Not like silly crazy, but like 'I get off on the idea of someone seeing my filth' kind of crazy.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_this-pisses-off?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:44bcad6c-d16d-4715-861e-eb42df030f41Post:82b9c04d-9739-473b-a506-e73d1800121e">Re: So, this pisses me off.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think people who leave their poop or tampons in a toilet and don't flush them are crazy. Not like silly crazy, but like 'I get off on the idea of someone seeing my filth' kind of crazy.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

There's probably a specific fetish for that.  Kind of like the adult baby people with their diapers.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    A while back all of the female employees were pulled into the conference room with the office manager who explained to us that someone left a maxi pad, the wrapper for the pad a plastic bag and a pink post-it note in the toilet. Then they must have tried to flush it because it clogged the toilet and caused a minor flooding situtation.

But WTF? Who does that? The bathrooms are in a common hallway and are shared by 3 offices. But the women in the other offices were all older, not the types you'd ever suspect of doing something so immature, weird or stupid.

I just remember being so pissed because the person who did it wouldn't own up to it and then it makes everyone else look like they could have.

Other times I'd walk in there and see that someone lined the toilet seat with TP so they dint have to make direct ass to toilet contact, but just left all the TP on the seat when they were done. It just defies all logic.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Pictures, Images and Photos
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards