July 2012 Weddings

Poll for July 2012 brides

2»

Re: Poll for July 2012 brides

• Name: Katrina
    Wedding Date: July 13, 2012
    Wedding Colors: Light green, Grey, & Black
    The detail of your wedding/reception that you are most excited for-- besides your new husband: Seeing all my friends & family together at the reception
    Day or Night Wedding: Night
    Your job: I work in daycare & am a full time student
    If you are a student, what are you studying?: Graphic Design
    Your favorite thing about your FI: He supports me in everything I do 100%
    Amount of time you and FI will be together on your wedding day: 8 yrs
  • edited August 2010
    I  thought it would be fun to get to know the other brides that will be using this board for ideas. So here's a poll! :)

Name: My name Tracey

Wedding Date: July 7,2012

Wedding Colors: Red, White and silve or girl

The detail of your wedding/reception that you are most excited for-- besides your new husband: The day before is my birthay and what better way to celebrate.

Day or Night Wedding: Day at 4:30

Your job:
    If you are a student, what are you studying?:
    Your favorite thing about your FI: He loves me.
    Amount of time you and FI will be together on your wedding day: 8 plus years

Andrea how did you make that color inspiration in your signature.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Name: Lacey
    Wedding Date: July 14, 2012
    Wedding Colors: Blue and white
    The detail of your wedding/reception that you are most excited for-- besides your new husband: Nothing specific, I am just excited for the wedding in general!
    Your job: TBus assistant for special needs children
    If you are a student, what are you studying?: I am not in school yet, but will be soon for education and spanish
    Your favorite thing about your FI: Everything! He is a wonderful guy, and is always there for me! I love that he can be focused when necessary, but is a big kid with me.
    Amount of time you and FI will be together on your wedding day: 2 days shy of 6 years. We got engaged on our third anniversary, and will get married (almost) on our sixth. We wanted to be married on July 16th, but that is a monday. so, instead we decided on the 14th- his birthday!
  • Name: heather

Wedding Date: july 19th (thursday)

Wedding Colors: undecided, but will include silver

The detail of your wedding/reception that you are most excited for-- besides your new husband: it'll be our 10 year anni =P

Day or Night Wedding: day

Your job: p/t grocery clerk, currently upgrading to apply for nursing

Your favorite thing about your FI: very independent and responsible, but can also be just as silly and goofy as me!

Amount of time you and FI will be together on your wedding day:
    exactly 10 years!Tongue out
  • Name: Tiffany
    Wedding Date: July 7, 2012
    Wedding Colors: Dark purple and white with hints of yellow
    The detail of your wedding/reception that you are most excited for-- besides your new husband: The flowers & cake!
    Day or Night Wedding: Late afternoon ceremony reception to follow
    Your job: Teacher; moving to Europe for a year to teach english since my FI plays professional football there! Very excited! 
    Your favorite thing about your FI: He's such a dork and so much fun. :)
     5.5 years
  • Name: Dana
    Wedding Date: July 1, 2012
    Wedding Colors: Blue/Orange accents
    The detail of your wedding/reception that you are most excited for-- besides your new husband: cupcake tower and my potential photgrapher that i haven't even booked but desperately want :)
    Day or Night Wedding: night
    Your job: account exec.
    Your favorite thing about your FI: He loves me :)
    8 years
  • Name:  Chrisitna

Wedding Date:  July 21, 2012

Wedding Colors:  Purple & Green

The detail of your wedding/reception that you are most excited for-- besides your new husband: Being able to celebrate the new adventure we are going to have!

Day or Night Wedding: 
    Late afternoon

Your job:  cook at the local hospital
    If you are a student, what are you studying?:  Medical Technician
    Your favorite thing about your FI:  His heart. If he cares about you there isn't anything he wouldn't do to help you

Amount of time you and FI will be together on your wedding day:  4 1/2 years
  • Name: Sarah
    Wedding Date: July 7th, 2012
    Wedding Colors: Fushia, black and silver
    The detail of your wedding/reception that you are most excited for-- besides your new husband: Having all our family and friends around us while we celebrate our big day!
    Day or Night Wedding: I am hoping for a late afternoon wedding
    Your Job: Elementary Teacher
    Your favorite thing about your FI: He is my best friend. He is very supportive no matter what type of mood I am in. Oh yea, he has the most beautiful smile I have ever seen.
    Amount of time you and FI will be together on your wedding day: 4 years
  • Name:  Jackie

Wedding Date: July 21, 2012

Wedding Colors: Yellow and white with black accents

The detail of your wedding/reception that you are most excited for-- besides your new husband:  Its a toss up between the candy buffet or the Anniversary award I plan to hand out to the longest married couple

Day or Night Wedding: NIght...ceremony starts at 6pm

Your job: retail management

If you are a student, what are you studying?: I'm studying for a bachelors in Sociology with a double minor in SPanish and african american studies

Your favorite thing about your FI: He is so responsible and such a tough guy and looks so serious and even intimidating to some, but truth is he's a huge teddy bear goofball in the house Tongue out

Amount of time you and FI will be together on your wedding day: 2 years and 8 months

Wow Im amazed at the amount of 7/21 brides.....
  • Name, Nicole
    Date: July 14th 2012
    Wedding colors: Dark Purple And Silver
    The detail of your wedding/reception that you are most excited for-- besides your new husband: My Dress...I Never In A thousand Years Expected To pick a dress like mine!
    Day or Night Wedding: It Will Be a Wedding about 4:00 And reception To Follow
    Your job:I Work at A Gas Station, and I also Coach Cheerleading for the school district.
    If you are a student, what are you studying?: I don tHave Time To Go To School Right Now
    Your favorite thing about your FI: He makes me laugh so hard, and hes the one person who i can tell and talk to about anything.
    Amount of time you and FI will be together on your wedding day:Almost 4 years!

• Name: Ruby
    Wedding Date: July 21,2012
    Wedding Colors: Rustic honey, champaign
    The detail of your wedding/reception that you are most excited for-- besides your new husband:  Oh I love the Mission Inn in Riverside, & Iam so exited to take tons of pictures,feel like a princess, and be with my loved ones
    Day or Night Wedding:evening wedding, while the sun sets
    If you are a student, what are you studying?: Iam a full time Graduate student & mommy  iam 23 yrs old LOL with a 6 year old
    Your favorite thing about your FI: the way he makes me laugh,spoils me, and takes care of me
    Amount of time you and FI will be together on your wedding day: WOW 9 1/2 years
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Name: Megan
    Wedding Colors: Baby blue and black
    The detail of your wedding/reception that you are most excited for-- besides your new husband: Our venue for the ceremony and the reception is AMAZING. I cannot wait!!
    Your job:Active Army
    Your favorite thing about your FI: We are pretty much the same person. We have so much in common that it is crazy.
    Amount of time you and FI will be together on your wedding day: 3 years
    Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Name: amanda 
    Wedding Date: july 14, 2012
    Wedding Colors: purple and silver (our 2 fav colors)
    The detail of your wedding/reception that you are most excited for-- besides your new husband: having fun with our families
    Day or Night Wedding: late afternoon
    Your job: full time student, and kmart
    If you are a student, what are you studying?: nursing
    Your favorite thing about your FI: how great of a father he is, how devoted to his family he is
    Amount of time you and FI will be together on your wedding day: 4 years to the day

AMANDA AND CHRIS 7/14/2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • alyssa1688alyssa1688 member
    First Comment
    edited September 2010

Name: Alyssa 

Wedding Date: July 7th 2012

Wedding Colors: Orange, Black, and White (monarch butterfly theme)

The detail of your wedding/reception that you are most excited for-- besides your new husband: My dress

Your job: Student, bartender

If you are a student, what are you studying?: High school English teacher

Your favorite thing about your FI: How dedicated he is to me

• Name: Kristin
    Wedding Colors: black, white and bright blue
    The detail of your wedding/reception that you are most excited for-- besides your new husband: the flowers! and my dress :)
    Day or Night Wedding: day
    Your job: daycare assistant
    If you are a student, what are you studying?: --
    Your favorite thing about your FI: I've never been more comfortable with any other guy.
    Amount of time you and FI will be together on your wedding day: exactly four years :)
  • Name: Holly
    Wedding Date: July 14th 2012
    Wedding Colors: Haven't decided yet been changing my mind a lot but as of right now like an aqua blue and white
    The detail of your wedding/reception that you are most excited for-- besides your new husband: Celebrating our special day with our closest friends and family
    Day or Night Wedding: The mass starts at 2pm & we havent booked the reception site yet
    Your job: Sports Authority Apparel Merch 
    If you are a student, what are you studying?: At the end of this month ill be going back to school for medical billing
    Your favorite thing about your FI: He is always there for me when I need him and he takes great care of me when I'm sick
    Amount of time you and FI will be together on your wedding day: Exactly 6 years :)
  • Name: Willow
    Wedding Date: July 6, 2012
    Wedding Colors: tiffany blue and "sparkling diamond"
    The detail of your wedding/reception that you are most excited for-- besides your new husband: laughter!
    Day or Night Wedding: night
    Your job: law student
    If you are a student, what are you studying?: law
    Your favorite thing about your FI: his hugs
    Amount of time you and FI will be together on your wedding day: 6 years and 1 day
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • Name:Amanda
    Wedding Date: July 27th 2012
    Wedding Colors:light blue, antique rose, ivory, and hints of chocolate
    The detail of your wedding/reception that you are most excited for-- besides your new husband: dancing with ALL or my family anf friends
    Day or Night Wedding: Sunset ceremony and night reception.
    Your job: nanny and student.
    If you are a student, what are you studying?: Nursing.
    Your favorite thing about your FI: He understands me and my humor.
    Amount of time you and FI will be together on your wedding day: Exactly 5 years.

• Name:  Leigh Ann
    Wedding Date:  July 21st, 2012
    Wedding Colors:  Blue & Green & White
    The detail of your wedding/reception that you are most excited for-- besides your new husband: Making my center pieces
    Day or Night Wedding: Evening around 5pm
    Your job:  Housekeeper at a hotel
    Your favorite thing about your FI:  Can always make me laugh.
    Almost 4 years
  • Name: Vanessa

Wedding Date: July 28, 2012
    Wedding Colors: Sangria & Silver

The detail of your wedding/reception that you are most excited for-- besides your new husband: Getting dressed in my beautiful gown and dancing the night away with family and friends :)

Your job: Paralegal

If you are a student, what are you studying?: I am no longer a student but I studied Legal Studies and Spanish

Your favorite thing about your FI: He is my best friend.

Amount of time you and FI will be together on your wedding day: We will have been together for 12 years! :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Name: Erica
    Wedding Date: July 14th, 2012
    Wedding Colors: Brown and Burnt Orange with a hint of ivory
    The detail of your wedding/reception that you are most excited for-- besides your new husband: having both families in the same place at the same time to celebrate our union; and also the entire planning process. I have dreamt of this day for a long time. Even though I have a planner, I am so very excited to be able to make decisions down to the tiniest detail
    Day or Night Wedding: Night wedding
    Your job: receptionist and student
    If you are a student, what are you studying?: Nursing
    Your favorite thing about your FI: He is always making me laugh and has the ability to turn a serious and stressful situation into a fun and less stressful one.
    Amount of time you and FI will be together on your wedding day: 7 years
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Name: Lesley

Wedding Date: July 27, 2012

Wedding Colors: Not set on it. My bridesmaids dresses will be different colors.

The detail of your wedding/reception that you are most excited for-- besides your new husband: Everything! Officially becoming Mrs. Gant, Family, Friends, Dancing, The 1st Kiss, The Room :)

Day or Night Wedding: Evening/Night

Your job: Caregiver

If you are a student, what are you studying?: Full-time Nursing

Your favorite thing about your FI: His Humor, His Love, His Compassion

• Name:Jazmin
    Wedding Date: July 22,2012 (our anniversary)
    Wedding Colors: blue and white with touches of yellow
    The detail of your wedding/reception that you are most excited for-- besides your new husband: Getting married in the Dominican Republic on the beach with our friends and family
    Day or Night Wedding: late afternoon ceremony, evening reception
    Your job: Part- time clerical assistant, full-time student
    If you are a student, what are you studying?: Working on a masters in Bilingual Education
    Your favorite thing about your FI: His sense of humor
    Amount of time you and FI will be together on your wedding day: exactly 7 years
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards