Re: There, I said it.

• ::wafts baby dust in Jas' general direction::
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    hehehehehehe Laughing
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_there-said?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:499a2986-ec8b-47eb-80da-f7cc644a90edPost:282ea852-70e0-4813-9ae6-57e30900a5bf">Re: There, I said it.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Eww bugs. I'm tored of work drama. My boss had me hire a new girl to work part time. My my manager clearly didn't like this and is rude to new girl. New girl has missed a couple days due to family stuff (grandpa in hospital, daughter throwing up). Well last time she had a problem (when her grandpa was in the hospital) my boss and manager were pissed and told me I needed to fire her (I'm not a manager or anything!) but then my boss changed her mind. Well, new girl texted me earlier her daughter has strep and she can only work until 2 tomorrow (we got off at 4:30-5) which I think is fine as my boss is out of town and there's probably not many patients scheduled so we dont need the help. She also texted this to the manager hours ago. Manager just fwd it to me (and I think my boss) saying shes not sure who new girls boss is and doesnt know how we want to handle it. I dont want to be any part of this!!! I was told to hire/ train someone which I did. How did I suddenly become a boss of 1 person???
    Posted by nda_roxybabe[/QUOTE]

New girl doesn't sound very professional.  I'd just stay out of it.  You're not her boss.
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_there-said?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:499a2986-ec8b-47eb-80da-f7cc644a90edPost:311f8674-e1cf-4297-8108-5dfd56f9eefa">Re: There, I said it.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ok ok fine, jas. We will save a discussion on different kinds of <strong>cervical mucus</strong> for another day :D
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

And here I was trying to enjoy my guacamole..
  • Jas, I'm shopping for shoes over here, ignoring the world and my own vagina.  Join me.
  • Can I also add that I hate when people just let their dogs run loose outside? I don't like walking my dogs in the neighborhood because so many people just have loose dogs and they'll come running out of their yards barking and freaking out at my dogs and I'm scared they'll try to attack my dogs one of these days. People like that shouldn't own dogs as far as I'm concerned, keep your dogs inside or at least in a fenced back yard (although I have an issue with that too, but that's a whole other story).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This conversation is interesting.
  • I want to stay out of it but I feel obligated to respond to the text. Plus manager is so pissy about the fact that I hired someone that she just pawns everything off. Shes the worst manager EVER.
  • Whyyyyyy??? What's wrong? Why didn't you text me?!
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Remember that time that I kept asking people questions about scary crap at night? This is kind of an extension of that.
  • Kim, I'd like to sit by you for a while. Tide's trying to fuuck with my uterus.
     (If I jump up and down, I can't get pregnant right?)
  • Roxy, respond with "Thank you for letting me know about the change in schedule for tomorrow."

If you want, you can add, "As I am not a manager, I cannot comment further."
  • Well I responded to new girl which whatever. It's the manager I don't know what to say to (bad grammar!). She said "I rec'd this message from new and girl & since im not sure who her boss is I decided to send it to both of you and you can decide what you want her to do tomorrow"
    I guess I could just so "Okay, thanks. I guess we will see what owner says"? I mean...bleh.
  • CCF-I somehow forgot about my magic texting machine.
  • I honestly wouldn't respond.  It's Sunday night.
  • I've considered Kim. Especially since my manager like never responds to anything herself.
  • Dot- thank you! Thats how I feel. Pretty much, I know my boss has promoted me in her mind. She knows my manager sucks and that I'm good at that kind of stuff so she is slowly having me take over. Fine whatever but...can it be official!?
  • Pretty much. I'm like caught in this weird limbo.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_there-said?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:499a2986-ec8b-47eb-80da-f7cc644a90edPost:4193c329-9838-4f63-9cdb-268bb16f399c">Re: There, I said it.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I figured that would be our best route. When I started thinking about when we should try, according to our schedules, it was looking like I'd be 70 before it was going to fit in our schedule. I figure this way it'll happen when it's supposed to, and we'll make it work.  S<strong>un, Michael downloaded an app to teach him about TTC.</strong> He throws out these oddball statements every once in awhile which leads me to believe he's been attacked by baby fever. He's started reading consumer reviews on cribs.
    <p>Posted by dmiller9274[/QUOTE]</p><p>hahahaha that is SO something Nick would do.</p>
  • NATES I AM SO MAD AT YOU.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_there-said?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:499a2986-ec8b-47eb-80da-f7cc644a90edPost:9983f8b0-fb02-47dc-acd3-8b5cac69715d">Re: There, I said it.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I regret buying my house.  I wish I would have waited a little while longer.<strong>  I am sick of trying to stay in contact with my "best friend".  We don't live near eachother anymore and though I invite her to everything and call her all the time she doesn't make as much effort.  I'm over it.</strong>
    Posted by Dot Dash[/QUOTE]
    <p> </p><p>I've been through this recently with my bff. I've decided to stop trying- I interact with her when I want to/when she contacts me, but I'm not going to try and pull the weight in our friendship any longer. I wouldn't be a doormat for anyone else, so I'm not sure why it took me so long to realise that I shouldn't be one for her, either. </p>
  • Rox, that job situation sucks :|.  I hope they get it together soon so you know where you stand.

• BECAUSE I REALLY WANT THIS
    AND I PROBABLY SHOULDN'T SPEND THAT MONEY AND I BLAME YOU.

but i waaaan it.
  • Yay! Zombie is here! :)
  • Naaaaaaaaates.....
    I just went through my weekend blog list and something was missing. I'm crying now. I hope you're happy.
  • I'm glad we're not talking about scary body stuff anymore. I will continue to pretend that the stork brings all of you babies. Wonderful bird, that stork.

In other news, I won second place in a beauty pagent (actually a writing contest) and I'm going to buy this with my contest winnings.

http://www.modcloth.com/Womens/Dresses/-Cage-of-Aquarius-Dress

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards