Snarky Brides
Options

Christmas pictures

2»

Re: Christmas pictures

• Options
    We always leave dry cat food out for the reindeer, ever since the year I forgot to buy carrots and I told my daughters that reindeer eat cat food.  My younger daughter was terrified of 'HoHo', but wanted presents, so she would stay in her room until I checked that he was gone from the living room.  She also didn't want to go to the mall once she discovered that Santa set up shop there.  When we drove by the mall (any time of year) she would point at the building and say 'HoHo is in there'.  Scary stuff, that HoHo.

imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I dont have many on this computer.  So here is Gia in front of the tree at my old house a few years ago.

045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    Christmas makes me happy. This is my tree at my old apartment a couple years ago.. I cannot wait until this Christmas- I will be a married lady! :))

• Options

I, um, collect Santa Clauses.  Ya I'm a nerd.

We would leave out hay for the reindeer and carrots for the easter bunny.  They were always gone in the morning!!  Below is some pictures of our house all decorated for Christmas....

This is a Princess Gingerbread House I built....

A Christmas photo of me, Tim and my siblings

Our house decorated for Christmas during the major snowstorm.

Better view of our lights

Santa and Mrs. CLause kissing....my mom gave this to us as one of our engagement presents

Our Christmas tree for 2009

• Options

dmiller, that baby (your baby?) is adorable!

Christmas pictures... let me search.... This is from our 'Christmas in July' party a couple of years ago. So obviously not really Christmas! 

As for actual christmas shots from the day itself, I can't find anyway! I have lots of great memories but only a few ugly photographs from years ago! haha. Our christmas tradition at my parent's house consists of sitting around the tree in the morning taking turns opening our presents, and then having breakfast together followed by checking out presents and going swimming all day (nick and I usually head up to visit his mum before we come back for swimming in the afternoon). 

Here's my parent's cat opening his present: 

and my siblings and I on the christmas holidays playing with the ice from the freezer which my mother was defrosting... this was the closest we ever got to a white christmas, haha:

• Options
    Oh um.  We also decorate the bar.....

FI's beer can, super hero, star wars themed tree in the bar....

Our stockings in the bar.....for alcohol presents!

• Options
    The worst thing that ever happened to me was on Christmas. Oh, God. It was so horrible. It was Christmas Eve. I was 9 years old. Me and Mom were decorating the tree, waiting for Dad to come home from work. A couple hours went by. Dad wasn't home. So Mom called the office. No answer. Christmas Day came and went, and still nothing. So the police began a search. Four or five days went by. Neither one of us could eat or sleep. Everything was falling apart. It was snowing outside. The house was freezing, so I went to try to light up the fire. That's when I noticed the smell. The firemen came and broke through the chimney top. And me and Mom were expecting them to pull out a dead cat or a bird. And instead they pulled out my father. He was dressed in a Santa Claus suit. He'd been climbing down the chimney... his arms loaded with presents. He was gonna surprise us. He slipped and broke his neck. He died instantly. And that's how I found out there was no Santa Claus.

J/K. This was Phoebe Cates' story from Gremlins.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards