Snarky Brides
Options

Where does everyone disappear to...

2»

Re: Where does everyone disappear to...

• Options
    Thanks Girlie!  i'm sure that it'll all get worked out through normal channels.  I don't think this is a grey area at all.  
  • Options
    It was fun picking things out and seeing his face when I told him. Also, I just read back and I'm filled with envy over your free rental. I feel like burning something down in a rage ;)

Okay, I need to get it together so I'm ready on time.  Later, guys!
  • Options
    The offer's open Anna, JIC.  I'm sure you won't have any issues though. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_where-does-everyone-disappear-to?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:63a63aad-8464-466a-b3dd-43c167cc91b5Post:58c1d23a-9484-4dbe-94ea-ea894c81eae7">Re: Where does everyone disappear to...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sex swing, lube. J/K.  Some silly DVDs, an iTunes GC--just small stuff so he has something to unwrap every day.
    Posted by ZombieNates[/QUOTE]

What no bacon lube? Darn!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    jcg98jcg98 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Nates, Happy Birthday to N and have fun tonight!

I've spent the last couple of hours researching anti-virus programs after I decided to kick Norton to the curb.  Good times.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options
    I'm sitting here, anxious because my boss (who is also one of my best friends) just emailed about an hour ago and said she thinks she's going to have to take her dog to be put down.  We knew it was coming, and she's about 14 years old, but I'm heartbroken and I'm sure my friend is a wreck.  I haven't heard back from her since my last email so I am fearing the worst :(

Happy birthday to N, Nates!

"Smash's balls are the biggest balls of them all." -AATB

• Options
    I'm sorry Smash.  :(
  • Options
    LesPaulLesPaul member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited July 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_where-does-everyone-disappear-to?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:63a63aad-8464-466a-b3dd-43c167cc91b5Post:02cc0309-808f-41c9-b749-2aaa4144d5cf">Re: Where does everyone disappear to...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nates, Happy Birthday to N and have fun tonight! I've spent the last couple of hours <strong>researching anti-virus programs a</strong>fter I decided to kick Norton to the curb.  Good times.
    Posted by jcg98[/QUOTE]

We use AVG anit-virus.  It's free.  (DH works in IT, so he's up on such things)
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards