Snarky Brides
Options

Night Owls?

I am off tomorrow so I am up way late tonight!

Who is bringing the love tonight on here?Sun, you awake yet?

Re: Night Owls?

• Options
    allllllllllll byyyyyyyyy myselfffffffffffffffffff :(
  • Options
    PandaBurrPandaBurr member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited October 2010
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc9xq-TVyHI

Until someone else comes on to entertain you. I'm going to bed.
  • Options
    hhahaha nice, Panda!!
  • Options
    I'm here.

I just told Ben I think we should wait til January to get a dog, and I think it shattered his heart.

I'm a cold hearted bitch.
    panther
  • Options
    Hi M and M, I'm around but not for long.  My son broke his hand today, 2 weeks before our destination wedding in Mexico, naturally.  Damn.
  • Options
    AATB - I think I missed the big dog debate in the Benjamim's household. Deets?

DCJ! Hey!! I have missed you around here. Sorry about the bummer hand. How is he doing???
  • Options

Hi AATB!  I've been in and out lately on TK.  I've been super busy a t work trying to get ahead to be away for 3 weeks next month.  Thanks for asking M and M, he's doing OK, bummed about missing the rest of the football season.  Thank god it was his left hand, as he's right handed.  How are you doing?

• Options
    edited October 2010
    Just noticed some new poster posted a "hello I'm new" post on 12 boards.  Wow, enthusiastic.

ETA:  Thanks, Mica and AATB for the good wishes. 
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    M&M basically, the guy has puppy fever like some women have baby fever.  I think if he could get pregnant with a puppy and give birth to it, he would find that situation ideal.

He goes to the pet store at the mall all the time.  I want us to adopt one from our local rescue thingamajig.  At any rate, tonight we were talking puppies again and he basically wants one immediately after the wedding.

I'm so becoming my mother: the voice of reason.  Can't we wait a little bit?  Enjoy being newlyweds and not having any responsibility?  He is crushed.  I convinced him to at least wait until January - at least then we can settle into our new place, enjoy the holidays, and then be able to focus on something else.  I'd like to wait til the spring or something but I don't think he'll be able to wait that long.

He came around, but I know he's still a little upset by it.  Oh well :)

ETA - Jack, your son's hand will heal soon :) I know it.
    panther
  • Options
    I am good! Nothing too new to report. I am sorry it is affecting the football season for him though. Is that how he did it?
  • Options
    AATB--Good for you for being responsible.  Puppy parenting is hard work.

M and M--yeah he broke his hand in football.  Bummer.  We're going to get him a goretex cast at his next cast change though so he can swim in Mex.
  • Options
    awww poor baby! Going to Mexico and no swimming?? booo! Glad he is able too!!
  • Options

Im here trying to figure out how to make tags for my flip flop basket (yeah yeah I know).  I cant find anyone to pay to do it for me so I am stuck trying to DIY.

Bonus is that Pretty Woman is on......

045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_night-owls?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:65f2047f-c2aa-441d-ba41-751c3654e944Post:1e8f5381-ff1e-4f8f-ab62-9a9fdc37a6bc">Re: Night Owls?</a>:
    [QUOTE]AATB--Good for you for being responsible.  <strong>Puppy parenting is hard work.</strong> M and M--yeah he broke his hand in football.  Bummer.  We're going to get him a goretex cast at his next cast change though so he can swim in Mex.
    Posted by deepcovejackie[/QUOTE]

RIGHT!?  I've never had a dog in my house before.  I don't know what I'm doing.  He says he does, but I really want to feel confident before we dive in, frick.

Football looks so painful to me.  I think I'd be more okay with my kid playing hockey than football!!!  ...Which is weird, since hockey can be equally if not more horrifying.
    panther
  • Options
    Yeah, luckily I'm friends with his plastic surgeon, so we can get the goretex cast pretty easily.  They're expensive though.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_night-owls?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:65f2047f-c2aa-441d-ba41-751c3654e944Post:2f7647af-a08f-498b-9892-f6098ced7a67">Re: Night Owls?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Im here trying to figure out how to make tags for my flip flop basket (yeah yeah I know).  I cant find anyone to pay to do it for me so I am stuck trying to DIY. Bonus is that Pretty Woman is on......
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

I went to a wedding where the tag said, "flip flops to make your booty pop!" I guffawed at that one :)
  • Options
    AATB--His Dad played football in college, and so did my Dad, so my son comes by it honestly.  AND he's 11 and 5'7'' and 180 pounds.  He's huge, but he gets triple teamed and killed in games.  His teammates aren't big enough to protect him, so he gets trounced.  He plays hockey too.  :  (  Not my choice!!

Hi Blue--why does your flip flop basket need tags?  I'm curious. 
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Speaking of booty pop... has anyone seen those commercials for the pajama jeans!?

HORROR

ETA - Jackie your son is a monster.  Is he going straight to the NFL after high school or will you force him to play in college first!
    panther
  • Options
    Also, Mica? Are you still here? You posted in every other thread except the one you started. Why don't you like me? Are you dodging the question? Not attacking, more just curious how one can post in 7 different threads but avoid my question. Eeeenteresting.
  • Options
    Pyjama jeans?  Please tell me no.  nooooo.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_night-owls?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:65f2047f-c2aa-441d-ba41-751c3654e944Post:2a0b3ac4-061d-4c7e-b560-b1c579a5c48d">Re: Night Owls?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Speaking of booty pop... has anyone seen those commercials for the pajama jeans!? HORROR
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

Different than jean diapers?

But no, tell me more!
  • Options
    DCJ I'm so sorry to hear about your son's hand.  I hope he heals quickly.

I'm here for a but while taking a break from a take home exam. 
  • Options
    They need tags to let people know what size they are.  They are from old navy and have those ugly price tags, but no other way to tell what size they are

Just another small ridiculous detail that is driving me nuts.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    They're like yoga pants - but they look like jeans. 

The commercial reminds me of the Snuggie commercials, and how they make blankets look like the most inconvenient things on the planet.  They make wearing real jeans look pretty damn miserable.  But you can wear pajama jeans ANYWHERE!  Even working out! (what?!)

https://www.pajamajeans.com/flare/next
    panther
  • Options
    AATB--You should see his Dad.  Now THATS a monster.  His Dad wears a size 56 jacket.  My son wants to play in the CFL, but yes, college first.

M and M--yeah, I thought that Mica's comment about you was odd too.  How can someone not like YOU?  God!
  • Options
    Blue, I think I know why you're freaking out and I'm not - it's because I don't give a shiit about details :) LET THE GUESTS SUFFER, and dance with their bare feet on the beer soaked gym floor.  It's how I roll.
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_night-owls?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:65f2047f-c2aa-441d-ba41-751c3654e944Post:c4707006-8f48-4ad2-ba8c-cd3af53bd640">Re: Night Owls?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Blue, I think I know why you're freaking out and I'm not - it's because I don't give a shiit about details :) LET THE GUESTS SUFFER, and dance with their bare feet on the beer soaked gym floor.  It's how I roll.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

WHY WASTE BEER LIKE THAT!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_night-owls?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:65f2047f-c2aa-441d-ba41-751c3654e944Post:357b6917-dd54-430d-a82f-28a7a9e8d314">Re: Night Owls?</a>:
    [QUOTE]They need tags to let people know what size they are.
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

See, I'm doing it all wrong.  I'd just let people guess.  I suck.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_night-owls?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:65f2047f-c2aa-441d-ba41-751c3654e944Post:c21ef7cb-0433-47e4-9726-5f51f54d6ed1">Re: Night Owls?</a>:
    [QUOTE]AATB--You should see his Dad.  Now THATS a monster.  His Dad wears a size 56 jacket.  My son wants to play in the CFL, but yes, college first. M and M--yeah, I thought that Mica's comment about you was odd too.  <strong>How can someone not like YOU?  God!</strong>
    Posted by deepcovejackie[/QUOTE]

pssshhh nah, I can be a bitch. Thanks so much for the compliment, but I do call 'em like I see 'em. Not soooo much recently since I have not been around to follow up and I believe that is important, but just tell it to me straight, you know?? I don't even care so much WHAT it is as  much as just following though.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_night-owls?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:65f2047f-c2aa-441d-ba41-751c3654e944Post:f25c83fa-da5c-47ec-9bed-b1496d62e929">Re: Night Owls?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Night Owls? : Two cents.  Really tough to house break a dog in the winter especially in the snow. 
    Posted by mica001[/QUOTE]

Never.  Even.  Thought of that.  *panic*
    panther
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards