Snarky Brides

Sucrets?

12346»

Re: Sucrets?

• Hi Sooks!  You've got yourself an adorable little you in that there signature.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • hey hey hey!

J - I see 11 days on your ticker - holy shiit!

I have (had) a chupacabra. So my friend said. Now I have a dog who has come close to breaking my nose twice. Not once, but twice. Stupid coconut headed thing. Flailing around on the couch. His head is like a rock with 70 pounds of force behind it. Most recently, last week.

Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sucrets-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:6a21fec8-503a-48d1-a461-08d9e66b0adfPost:7c9f4f2c-5bcd-4bcd-a061-8d4f84ebca28">Re: Sucrets?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Sooks!  You've got yourself an adorable little you in that there signature.
    Posted by betrothed123[/QUOTE]

Aw, thanks!  I think she's pretty cute.  ;-)  I should really put up her 1 year pic in my sig...
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Hi missy!

This thread couldn't get more Nov 09 (as Roxy said), in the best way possible!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sucrets-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:6a21fec8-503a-48d1-a461-08d9e66b0adfPost:d65785fe-baf0-4178-b2f1-b86bf5f7b9bb">Re: Sucrets?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sucrets? : Aw, thanks!  I think she's pretty cute.  ;-)  I should really put up her 1 year pic in my sig...
    Posted by sucrets4[/QUOTE]

Yes! They're all adorable though, so you can't lose. :)

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sucrets-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:6a21fec8-503a-48d1-a461-08d9e66b0adfPost:3924d8ab-e538-4744-b0ab-bd51857d8f03">Re: Sucrets?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sucrets? : Yes! They're all adorable though, so you can't lose. :)
    Posted by beatlesgirl25[/QUOTE]

Quit sweet talking me, you just want to get me into bed again.

• Is this the thread where I can buy lesbian threesome videos of my favorite knotties? Or did Bill and Ted just take us back to 2009?
  • HOLYBALLSACKIT'SBEC!

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sucrets-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:6a21fec8-503a-48d1-a461-08d9e66b0adfPost:d7de1270-a295-4c18-ae48-4b53c02f86ac">Re: Sucrets?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Is this the thread where I can buy lesbian threesome videos of my favorite knotties? Or did Bill and Ted just take us back to 2009?
    Posted by BecW2be[/QUOTE]

Now THERE is a youtube sensation in the making.
  • Oh no, I missed Bec! Balls.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Can someone tell me how to get to Sesame Street?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sucrets-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:6a21fec8-503a-48d1-a461-08d9e66b0adfPost:4ead946a-4f07-4b9d-99f3-4593acf294ed">Re: Sucrets?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can someone tell me how to get to Sesame Street?
    Posted by marriedfilingjointly[/QUOTE]

Two words: blow jobs. Oh no. Wait. That's Trade Street. Nevermind.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards