Snarky Brides
Options

Cew!

2»

Re: Cew!

• Options
    Sarah! Where the fuuck have you been pretty lady?
  • Options
    I'd love to see them, B.
  • Options
    Hey Sarah!  So am I.  I wish I could be artistic.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Hi Cew!  I got married, DUUUUUH.  And then went on my honeymoon.  How have you been?
  • Options
    Oh wow! How was the wedding? How was the HM? Where are the pics?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_cew-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:6d9f9cf1-d7da-4dfb-a487-df97b09d6c98Post:bde8bf54-e895-4782-83ac-82d1fc70f908">Re: Cew!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Cew!  I got married, DUUUUUH.  And then went on my honeymoon.  How have you been?
    Posted by sarahmk5[/QUOTE]

Hi, um, 'scuse me.  This is my thread.  I will not have you stealing my thunder.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    Get over it.  I'm here to steal all the thunder that exists in the world.  As soon as I rip some pictures off facebook.  SNAP
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards