Snarky Brides
Options

Random things

Re: Random things

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_random-things-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:72858654-f037-460c-8018-a35b5d6ddb29Post:f1b62712-c729-42d1-87e7-42161ffaf89c">Re: Random things</a>:
    [QUOTE]Jas, she was all over Chit Chat all weekend. Just look for the thread titles in CAPS.
    Posted by Champagne Supernova[/QUOTE]

Oh goodness. I agree, troll.
  • Options
    anna.oskaranna.oskar member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited May 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_random-things-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:72858654-f037-460c-8018-a35b5d6ddb29Post:f1b62712-c729-42d1-87e7-42161ffaf89c">Re: Random things</a>:
    [QUOTE]Jas, she was all over Chit Chat all weekend. Just look for the thread titles in CAPS.

She has one that was moved to GIS from CC.  I suppose she could be sincere.  Maybe just a flake?

<a rel="nofollow" href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_this-huge-problem-1?plckShowLatestPost=1">http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_this-huge-problem-1?plckShowLatestPost=1</a>

Although i totally admit to having been taken in by trolls before.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_random-things-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:72858654-f037-460c-8018-a35b5d6ddb29Post:c6eb0658-9395-4e77-8e92-99a44a3e4ae8">Re: Random things</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Random things : Your baby is freaking adorable!!!
    Posted by Dot Dash[/QUOTE]
    Thank you Dot!
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    CCF- That does sound perfect. Whoo!

Dot- Just in my opinion, putting on my glasses every day isn't that big of a deal. That's partly why I don't have contacts at all. If it's a consisten pain in the butt for you, then look into it and see what you think.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_random-things-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:72858654-f037-460c-8018-a35b5d6ddb29Post:2b439851-330f-4065-ada5-6a507aeba035">Re: Random things</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Random things : Thank you Dot!
    Posted by Ciaram22[/QUOTE]

New Edmund picture!  I  love babies.  My poor, currently, hypothetical children are going to be tortured with cute outfits and incessant photos being taken.
  • Options
    Edmund is a month old today!

On the bright side of the financial aspect of things with his surgeries and Drs appointments, we were approved for financial assistance through Seattle Children's Hospital! That was a big sigh of relief when we got that letter.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    I know, I love this place already.. I'm SO taking pictures tomorrow. Haha.
  • Options
    YAY CCF! I'm so excited for you. Seriously. 

P.S. YGemail in a few minutes :)
  • Options
    Hey guys!

Yay for new apartment, CCF! I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you!

I can't believe Edmund is a month old already :)

CS, I would like new kitty pics as soon as you get the new one!

I'm sitting here, all sunburned from our BBQ yesterday, but it was still a lot of fun.  N is cleaning out my car and we're getting ready to take the dog to some scenic trails where you can see NYC.  
  • Options
    My random for the day

As amusing as it is watching 5 guys trying to put together 1 tv.. I really don't want to be at work. I want to be at home baking and playing with the boys. It is beyond dead today and the phones have rang a whopping 3 times. There isn't any need for me to be here. There's my pity party for the day :P
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_random-things-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:72858654-f037-460c-8018-a35b5d6ddb29Post:8faa8798-b07d-4c0c-b6b0-4acea642b5ef">Re: Random things</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Random things : She's an 8-month old Maine Coon!

<div>Yeeee! I <3 Maine Coons. I grew up with them. Is Sophie a Maine, too?</div>
    Wuppikins loves you!

"Hater-ade is full of disrespectrolytes" - Mehg
  • Options
    CCF- yay! What colors are you thinking? Can I come over and help? Can we restore furniture from craigslist?
    I went to get food on as I was driving I was thinking of blog names for you. My first thought was Warrior Woman but I don't think you'll go for it so I was thinking what about something with the word restoration, repair, refresh, something like that? Meaning both the apartment and decor but also...your life. (sorry if thats too deep or cheesy or prying)
  • Options
    I think you should copy Raynes. I think her sig says something about "Reno Blogs- myself and house".  I thought of that when you asked for blog titles, so basically I agree with Roxy.

Where's Sesh? She's the one that's good with catchy titles!
  • Options
    CCF, I'm so excited for you! And I love those. I think you need them.

Ciara, that's awesome! It's nice to not have that stress.

I know there were other things I wanted to write, but I can't remember what they were...
    Wuppikins loves you!

"Hater-ade is full of disrespectrolytes" - Mehg
  • Options
    I only read the first and last pages, so...what is the blog title for? CCF's new place?

New Living, New Life
    Freedom Starts Here (CCF, I'm sure you'll get that one :) )
    Redo Times 2
    Turning House into Home

I will think of more, but I have to go help H with something.
  • Options
    I had two cars of guys honk at me while I was out for my bike ride, and it made me happy because I'm stuck in a "You're a fat cow!" mentality. That's my randomness.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_random-things-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:72858654-f037-460c-8018-a35b5d6ddb29Post:640d1106-7599-466d-bd42-2422e7ac598c">Re: Random things</a>:
    [QUOTE]I only read the first and last pages, so...what is the blog title for? CCF's new place? New Living, New Life Freedom Starts Here (CCF, I'm sure you'll get that one :) ) Redo Times 2 Turning House into Home I will think of more, but I have to go help H with something.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

<div>I like all of these.</div>
  • Options
    cardmonstacardmonsta member
    First Comment
    edited May 2011
    Random: I joined Instagram today.  Anyone on it? If so, PM me your name so I can stalk you for real now.

Also random: You can tell we had a good MDW because H popped the button off his shorts and I'm sewing it back on now.

Also, I almost wrote "pooped the button off," and now I'm sad I edited it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Ooooh I like the 'Freedom Starts Here' Sesh.. Part of me worries he'll read it though and figure it out. Undecided

Rox, you can TOTALLY come and help me decorate/restore furniture!

My Gma said she wants to come up when I get the keys (FRIDAY?!?! Pleaseplease) and buy me all the little stuff I need (shower curtain, cleaning stuff, etc.) and then she said that my dad and she will buy me furniture.

But I REALLY like the idea of refinishing desks and stuff and making it pretty..

• Options
    Card- I have it on my phone, but I didn't know it was something you shared? That's awesome. I'm sure my name is the same as on here, so feel free to stalk me? (Or tell me how to stalk you!)

• Options
    Ohhhh I found you, Steph.
  • Options
    What is Instagram.

Steph, YGemail back.
  • Options
    Instagram is like a photo-sharing app.  You can take pictures, crop/edit, etc. and then post them onto a feed.  I think it also works hand-in-hand with Tumblr so you can make your own Tumblr of all the crap you take pictures of.

I mean crap in the most artistic sense possible.
  • Options
    I don't understand tumblr either, to be honest.
  • Options
    My random:

I got the stomach flu on Friday night and the body aches were soooo bad that I was balling my eyes out. On the 3rd trip to the toilet I text my MOM at 4 am and said "Im really sick and need you". Yep, totally reverted to a 5 year old lol.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Yoda, I ALWAYS need someone there when I'm sick.

I'm not sure how I'll handle being sick when I'm living on my own again. I think I'll die.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_random-things-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:72858654-f037-460c-8018-a35b5d6ddb29Post:34917fb8-6a24-4152-b1ca-0fa3410fdb19">Re: Random things</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't understand tumblr either, to be honest.
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]

<div>Yeah I don't really get Tumblr.  I think it works as a blog, but I've only ever seen it as a photoblog.  So, there's that.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_random-things-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:72858654-f037-460c-8018-a35b5d6ddb29Post:dfabd5db-46e2-4ce6-98d3-a78069db4cb4">Re: Random things</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yoda, I ALWAYS need someone there when I'm sick. I'm not sure how I'll handle being sick when I'm living on my own again. I think I'll die.
    Posted by cupcakesfrosting[/QUOTE]

Okay good, then Im not alone haha. Its definitely hard not to have mom there to hear you crying and bring you medicine. I dont think we ever completely grow out of that :)
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    GUYSCOMEBACK.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards