Snarky Brides
Options

Random things

Re: Random things

• Options
    MandK9MandK9 member
    First Comment
    I'll try real hard.  I hope he brings John Krasinski with him.  They've apparently been spotted around town together.  I might die.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_random-things-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:72858654-f037-460c-8018-a35b5d6ddb29Post:d195e0a7-bab0-4a80-8803-b51331bd3c45">Re: Random things</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'll try real hard.  I hope he brings John Krasinski with him.  They've apparently been spotted around town together.  I might die.
    Posted by MandK9[/QUOTE]

<div>I could cry at how jealous I am.</div>
  • Options
    Kim, I have a feeling you'd love the show.  Not sure why.

And the Naked Man is hilarious, but you have to see the whole episode for it to be funny.... so don't judge the whole show on this episode ;)
  • Options
    I loved HIMYM at the beginning and now I'm just over it. We started watching season 5 the other day and I just finally shut it off because it is just getting too repetitive.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    OMG Marshalls pet name is marshmallow?!  Adorable.
  • Options
    Aww Edmund!

We're watching HP and the deathly hallows. Woohoo!
    I'm feleing slightly worse today though.
  • Options
    YAY HP.

Kim and HER nickname is Lilypop. I love that show.
  • Options
    OMG cute petnames kill me.  I call my niece cupkate and I've always wanted to be a Jill so I could be jillybean.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_random-things-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:72858654-f037-460c-8018-a35b5d6ddb29Post:e7e4e82c-e7f5-460e-be20-801f9370ac79">Re: Random things</a>:
    [QUOTE]OMG cute petnames kill me.  I call my niece cupkate and I've always wanted to be a Jill so I could be jillybean.
    Posted by kimheartsscott[/QUOTE]

You're cute. I call my friend Kim 'Kimbear', because she was obsessed with Nip/Tuck and there's the character on there named 'Kimber'. Haha.
  • Options
    Love the Edmund picture!

I have not done jack shiit today. All this rain is sapping my will to live.
  • Options
    Scott is Scottybear sometimes but I blame that on Monsters Inc.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_random-things-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:72858654-f037-460c-8018-a35b5d6ddb29Post:9351d881-f3fa-43f6-9ba4-f08b24a7dd98">Re: Random things</a>:
    [QUOTE]Scott is Scottybear sometimes but I blame that on Monsters Inc.
    Posted by kimheartsscott[/QUOTE]

Hahaha
  • Options
    Thanks jas!
  • Options
    confession: H is in my phone as "baby honey sweetiepie".  It's from like 7 years ago when we first started dating. He told me he hates pet names, so I jokingly came up with the most obnoxious thing I could.  It kind of stuck. ha
  • Options
    Alright guys! I'm off to dinner in a few. :)
  • Options
    H pet name for me is vixen. I have no idea where it came from.
  • Options
    H and I have no pet names. I often yell obscenities at him though. He gets called "slutbucket" at lot.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_random-things-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:72858654-f037-460c-8018-a35b5d6ddb29Post:7fe631d8-6385-4071-927e-f0fce0c892a6">Re: Random things</a>:
    [QUOTE]H and I have no pet names. I often yell obscenities at him though. He gets called "slutbucket" at lot.
    Posted by jasmineh7777[/QUOTE]

FI and I do the same thing, too. If people ever hear how we talk to each other they'd think we're in a seriously dysfunctional relationship. But it's all out of love!

My random: today I was professionally fitted for a bra for the first time ever. Holy boobies, batman! I've been cramming my poor girls into the wrong size for years! Now I need to do some serious bra shopping :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    T's in my phone as Tylerbaby. I also call him Tylerbear, my ty, tylersaurus, etc.
    We're ridiculous with the pet names.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_random-things-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:72858654-f037-460c-8018-a35b5d6ddb29Post:70e448cc-39ca-48e2-b372-87e734386e45">Re: Random things</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Random things : FI and I do the same thing, too. If people ever hear how we talk to each other they'd think we're in a seriously dysfunctional relationship. But it's all out of love! My random: today I was professionally fitted for a bra for the first time ever. Holy boobies, batman! I've been cramming my poor girls into the wrong size for years! Now I need to do some serious bra shopping :)
    Posted by Nina0528[/QUOTE]
    I hate bra shopping. Plus at my size they are really pricey.
  • Options
    Scott is in my phone as African White Space Christ.

• Options
    Kim wins.
  • Options
    Kim wins a lot.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_random-things-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:72858654-f037-460c-8018-a35b5d6ddb29Post:9fec5d8d-6d8a-4b19-b921-90b929d3dced">Re: Random things</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Random things : I hate bra shopping. Plus at my size they are really pricey.
    Posted by Ciaram22[/QUOTE]
    Yup. I hate when only expensive brands make your size.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_random-things-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:72858654-f037-460c-8018-a35b5d6ddb29Post:46bfff27-2cca-4e9b-a5de-c848b4f4262b">Re: Random things</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Random things : Yup. I hate when only expensive brands make your size.
    Posted by OutOfTheBlue612[/QUOTE]
    Yep, H always laughs at me when I find some on the sale rack and I buy 2.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_random-things-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:72858654-f037-460c-8018-a35b5d6ddb29Post:3ecc1a78-b2d8-4ecb-9e74-168955dfba82">Re: Random things</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Random things : Yep, H always laughs at me when I find some on the sale rack and I buy 2.
    Posted by Ciaram22[/QUOTE]
    H always laughs at me if I find some at Marshalls/TJ Maxx or on clearance somewhere. Apparently I get way too excited. I just found a Natori one at TJ Maxx the other day for $20. It's a ridiculous color, but I had to buy it anyway...and 3 pairs of the matching underwear.
  • Options
    Jumping in =P
    Mike calls me Kitten... I love it ;) I call him babe.... maybe I should be more creative...

CCF: Super excited about your new place! Can't wait for pics =) And I like the ideas for your blog about restoration... Restoration Cupcake (of Frosting... can't remember which was you and which was him... though CC sounds better so if that's him then I resend my suggestion).

Ciaram: edmund is seriously adorable.  I know medical shiit is hard to deal with sometimes... but just try to remember how amazing it is that you have him and how much love he brings to your life =) we had some not so fun times with my sister and her baby several years ago...and as long as you focus on the good, the bad doesn't seem quite so bad =) it's great about that program you were approved for though!!

Everyone else: I didn't find anything else I wanted to comment on... but HII =)
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I can't share my nicknames for H here, bummer. One is a play on his last name and the other is dirty and I'm not at liberty to share it. He usually just calls me babe, or "my sasa" when he is being sweet (Sasa is cherokee for goose).

Also, I have become an impatient email stalker. I want my teaser pics!
  • Options
    H and I call each other Boo and Goo.  It's really helpful to have rhyming nicknames when you both like to make up songs about absolutely anything.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_random-things-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:72858654-f037-460c-8018-a35b5d6ddb29Post:f2682058-6843-4f82-a287-ed9b6f69f566">Re: Random things</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Random things : <strong>My H</strong> calls me Boo too.  He says it's just a shortened "Boo boo", because I am hurting myself/walking into things/falling over things all the time.
    Posted by rhonwynv[/QUOTE]

<div>!!!!</div><div>
    </div><div>Your wedding was gorgeous! I loved the pics. :)  I'm actually Goo.  H is Boo. I think it's a play on "boy" and "girl," but most likely it's a play on South Park. haha</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards