Snarky Brides
Options

Good Morning!

2»

Re: Good Morning!

• Options
    That pie looks awesome, les. I really wanted to make applie pie for Thanksgiving but there won't be time with all the travel and cooking involved. Instead I'm making Southpaws (no clue on the real name, it's what my grandpa calls them since I'm a lefty). 

Basically, 2 ritz or club crackers with peanut butter in the middle, covered in melted Godiva chocolate and hardened in the fridge. Sometimes I swirl in some white chocolate for accent. All this talk of pie has made me excited for Thanksgiving since I know my aunt is making lots of desserts. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-34?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:754080d6-3efd-4601-92c0-030967f65ae1Post:4cdac491-21c0-4fc1-b276-b041712f207e">Re: Good Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]That pie looks awesome, les. I really wanted to make applie pie for Thanksgiving but there won't be time with all the travel and cooking involved. Instead I'm making <strong>Southpaws </strong>(no clue on the real name, it's what my grandpa calls them since I'm a lefty).  Basically, <strong>2 ritz or club crackers with peanut butter in the middle, covered in melted Godiva chocolate and hardened in the fridge.</strong> Sometimes I swirl in some white chocolate for accent. All this talk of pie has made me excited for Thanksgiving since I know my aunt is making lots of desserts. 
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

These sound good - I've got to try them! 
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Thanks again ladies for all the wishes. You have truly made me smile all day long :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards