Snarky Brides

Night Thread?

Re: Night Thread?

• Anna your dessert sounds amazing.

I just caught up on the Tuesday random thread, and by default the history behind the term Pregly and I am in a much better mood than I was before (BTW, the term pregly makes me giggle like a 12 year old everytime I say it).

I have also sruvived a month of being married, so DH and I are going to celebrate by going to the hardware store to get new siphon tubing so we can rack our wine tonight.  Super romantic.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • hola ladies.

Our a/c was scheduled for Friday, so I'm getting another long weekend! woohoo!  The downside is that I feel really irresponsible, so I've been working from home tonight. lame.
  • Good evening. I just got home from work and ate mac n cheese for dinner. I have been so nauseous lately. I cant wait for this stage to pass. I cut my hair at work today and not one of the three people I live with has said anything. I cut it myself too. I'm not looking for a ton of wows, just some recognition that they noticed.
    20130105_202820-1_zps07580b43 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Steph- I was just reading your blog.  I like how your November post mentions how you won't be having kids any time soon. ;)
    imageVacation
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_night-thread-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7882fe64-fe51-4065-a628-52f915b13799Post:5b794ab3-e5a8-4818-ba4d-c3a26a57eeb1">Re: Night Thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Steph- I was just reading your blog.  I like how your November post mentions how you won't be having kids any time soon. ;)
    Posted by brandichamberlain[/QUOTE]

<div>ha. right? oops. Guess life had other plans.</div><div>
    </div><div>I really need to actually update that thing once in awhile.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_night-thread-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7882fe64-fe51-4065-a628-52f915b13799Post:b5ce8344-e7aa-40f7-8434-b754080d8be6">Re: Night Thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Night Thread? : ha. right? oops. Guess life had other plans. I really need to actually update that thing once in awhile.
    Posted by Steph+J[/QUOTE]

<div>I agree. So far I have several recipes I want to try and the laundry project looks awesome!</div>
    imageVacation
  • So when I was getting all my tooth crap done, my lips got really cracked and painful because of all the mouth stretching. I also have a habit of chewing my bottom lip and now I have a split down the bottom left side. It hurrts like a biiiitch and looks like I got punched or something. It's not fun.

YIO how much did you cut off?
  • Y I OughtaY I Oughta member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2012
    Is anyone else watching the Hatfields and the McCoys on the History channel? It started yesterday and it's better than I expected.
    20130105_202820-1_zps07580b43 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_night-thread-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7882fe64-fe51-4065-a628-52f915b13799Post:4537eddd-c123-4b68-9742-7b0a2be808e3">Re: Night Thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Is anyone else watching the Hatfields and the McCoys on the History channel? It started yesterday and it's better than I expected.
    Posted by Y I Oughta[/QUOTE]

<div>Yes! I can't wait for tonight.  They left it at such a dramatic part.  FI is a huge History buff and has been impressed by how well the actors are depicting that point in time. </div>
    imageVacation
  • FI should be home soon, and we are hanging out at home tonight.  Spurs are playing in a few minutes, so I'm just killing time right now until the game starts.  I'm off tonight because I worked all day training, and I'm off tomorrow.

knotsigpicture Anniversary
    edited May 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_night-thread-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:7882fe64-fe51-4065-a628-52f915b13799Post:2d08ff38-b5dd-4242-99a6-7f113fcf2cc4">Re: Night Thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]So when I was getting all my tooth crap done, my lips got really cracked and painful because of all the mouth stretching. I also have a habit of chewing my bottom lip and now I have a split down the bottom left side. It hurrts like a biiiitch and looks like I got punched or something. It's not fun. YIO how much did you cut off?
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

A few inches. I wanted to post a picture but my tablet won't let me.
  • I had a HUGE red velvet cupcake after dinner. Costco-size huge.

My stomach hurts so bad now. Some day I'll learn.
  • But the baby loved it, steph. Treats for momma and little one.

I'm sad that my tastes are changing as I get older. I no longer crave cupcakes and huge bowls of ice cream. I love ice cream, I just don't want it like I once did.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_night-thread-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7882fe64-fe51-4065-a628-52f915b13799Post:b95e22c0-cfd9-423c-8713-c9fdccec8ef2">Re: Night Thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I had a HUGE red velvet cupcake after dinner. Costco-size huge. My stomach hurts so bad now. Some day I'll learn.
    Posted by Steph+J[/QUOTE]

One day I'm going to try red velvet cake. I don't really like cake but the way people talk about red velvet makes me wonder..
    June 16, 2012
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_night-thread-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:7882fe64-fe51-4065-a628-52f915b13799Post:7deec38f-e7e9-4ede-8d5b-81c786276370">Re: Night Thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Night Thread? : Yes! I can't wait for tonight.  They left it at such a dramatic part.  FI is a huge History buff and has been impressed by how well the actors are depicting that point in time. 

And theguy who plays Johnse, the blond guy, is uber hott. He takes his shirt off a lot, which is nice
  • true, sesh. Baby is jumping all over the place. I actually just saw my stomach move (so effing weird.) I yelled for H to come up so he could see/feel, and she stopped.  Until he went back downstairs.  I think she's shy.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_night-thread-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7882fe64-fe51-4065-a628-52f915b13799Post:69a6e382-a374-4c91-bf5c-15de653f8a0a">Re: Night Thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Night Thread? : And theguy who plays Johnse, the blond guy, is uber hott. He takes his shirt off a lot, which is nice
    Posted by Y I Oughta[/QUOTE]

<div>Yes, he is very nice to look at.  I hate Jim Vance. </div>
    imageVacation
  • jcg98jcg98 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    In Response to Re:Night Thread?:[QUOTE]Evening everyone! nbsp;My mom went to the pound and brought Katey home today! Posted by edielaura[/QUOTE]
    Aw yay! She is a cutie!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_night-thread-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:7882fe64-fe51-4065-a628-52f915b13799Post:7a9acb80-d09a-421f-a705-cd2c6725bdf7">Re: Night Thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Night Thread? : Yes, he is very nice to look at.  I hate Jim Vance. 

H says the two should run of and start a new family named the Hatcoys or the McFields. He is weird.
  • Girlie1030Girlie1030 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited May 2012
    I want to go to Anna's house for dinner. 

H is watching The Hatfields & McCoy's right now.  I hear a lot of yelling and punching.  I'll stay in the den. 

jcb, hope you feel better.  :(
  • Random but can anyone make a snorkel set recommendation?
    June 16, 2012
  • Nebb I can't send you any of my water. Canada doesn't want it, and that is a tragically true story! It's freezing here. Like there is literally a frost advisory tonight. Nothing is sacred in the shithole of ND.
    panther
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_night-thread-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7882fe64-fe51-4065-a628-52f915b13799Post:72de5006-c65a-43e3-ab5b-c72e9abbd50f">Re:Night Thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nebb I can't send you any of my water. Canada doesn't want it, and that is a tragically true story! It's freezing here. Like there is literally a frost advisory tonight. Nothing is sacred in the shithole of ND.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>It was 94 on Sunday, and the low tonight is 42. Seriously, Mother Nature. 

</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_night-thread-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7882fe64-fe51-4065-a628-52f915b13799Post:72de5006-c65a-43e3-ab5b-c72e9abbd50f">Re:Night Thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nebb I can't send you any of my water. Canada doesn't want it, and that is a tragically true story! It's freezing here. Like there is literally a frost advisory tonight. Nothing is sacred in the shithole of ND.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

<div>It was like 100 degrees here today.  </div>
    imageVacation
  • Mother Nature can lick a snatch. I hate that wretched hoar.
    panther
  • goodgod aatb. I just realized you have way more than 20,000 posts. 
  • I post a lot? Ha.
    panther
    edited May 2012
    Steph. You have more posts in the past 5 months than I do since I signed up. I wonder how many you would have on your old sn
  • Posts add up fast.  I didn't realize I was over 1200 already.
    imageVacation
  • jcg98jcg98 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    In Response to Re:Night Thread?:[QUOTE]In Response to Re:Night Thread?:In Response to Re:Night Thread?: Aw yay! She is a cutie!Posted by jcg98Thanks! nbsp;She actually seems friendly. nbsp;Our old cat wasn't mean, but she was really anti social. Posted by edielaura[/QUOTE]
    Sweet kitties. We're getting close to adopting again, now that we're back from Pitt we may go to the shelter soon.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards