Snarky Brides

Friday Morning

Re: Friday Morning

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_friday-morning-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:7feb5f8b-113e-447a-896a-3f4e6a697c9bPost:accc521d-f748-4f34-b030-d2c234cc5d6c">Re: Friday Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]Chels - it's not because they are eating the liver. Foie Gras is an extremely fatty liver that is created by forcefeeding geese corn, generally through a tube shoved down their throat.  
    Posted by dumdumfroggie[/QUOTE]

Oh gotcha. I never knew that! Learn something new every day.
    Now I'm going to feel horrible eating that foie gras my host dad brought me in my wedding gift France goody bag...
  • morning.

seriously SO SO thankful that it is friday. This has been a LONG week. I need sleep, sleep, and more sleep. Unfortunately.. we have a busy weekend. At least I have the 4th off to get sleep...

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • Well I learned something new today. I learned what Foie gras is. Never heard of that in my life.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_friday-morning-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7feb5f8b-113e-447a-896a-3f4e6a697c9bPost:05fe88bf-4757-4021-91fd-f7ab04f35b64">Re: Friday Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Morning : ANIMAL LOVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, seriously.  I love animals.  LOVE.  I am also a realist.  Some animals are born and raised to be eaten.  My favorite quote from the story: <strong> I never thought I'd be able to smoke pot in San Francisco publicly and have to hide my foie gras habit.
    Posted by jcbsjr[/QUOTE]</strong>

<div>That's an awesome quote haha</div><div>
    </div><div>I was cracking up at the Ermahgerd meme's and whatnot. That shiiiiit is pretty funny!</div><div>
    </div><div>Currently waiting to get my computer switched over to Windows 7, hopefully the guy calls me soon because I have a super busy day. </div><div>
    </div><div>I actually haven't seen much about Ted (I just googled it) but I am going out for some mexican food and Magic Mike tonight with my BFF. I want to get this vacation started off right!! I need to drink, basically.</div>
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Ted looks awesome. I've wanted to see it for a while now. "When you hear the sound of thunder, don't you get too scared, just grab your thunder buddy and say these magic words. Fhuck you thunder, you can suck my dhick, you can't get me thunder cause you're just gods farts pbbbbttt"
  • So many people are posting on FB about going to see Magic Mike tonight.  I just imagine it being like the opening night of Twilight- lots of screaming girls/women.  I'll wait to redbox that.  Ted looks hilarious.  FI and I want to go see that.
    imageVacation
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_friday-morning-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:7feb5f8b-113e-447a-896a-3f4e6a697c9bPost:38c18efb-73d1-405e-878f-7436fd68e507">Re:Friday Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ted looks awesome. I've wanted to see it for a while now. "When you hear the sound of thunder, don't you get too scared, just grab your thunder buddy and say these magic words. <strong>Fhuck you thunder, you can suck my dhick, you can't get me thunder cause you're just gods farts pbbbbttt"
    </strong>Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

HA! that's hilarious.

SO glad it's Friday, H should be home before I get off work, so he can take over puppy duty. I am so tired, I woke up several times the last 2 nights. Bad dreams, very graphic.

I get to go shopping with money H gave me for my birthday. Woohoo! Cant wait to hit the outlet mall. Then I need to fix my habitat, the squirrels have F'd it up royally. And a deep clean the house and get the guest room ready for my Mom's visit. I'm so excited to have her up here!
  • There are so many movies I want to see. A couple (Wrath of the Titans, big Miracle) are on Demand so we'll watch those soon. Last night we watched 21 Jump Street and Mirror Mirror. At the theaters I'm dying to see Snow White and the Huntsman, Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter, and Ted.

I just read online that everyone you've ever seen in your dreams, you've seen at some point in your life whether you rememebr them or not. I have no idea if that's true, but there's an awesome book idea in there somewhere.
  • Good morning.  I was drinking last night. I want to die.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_friday-morning-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:7feb5f8b-113e-447a-896a-3f4e6a697c9bPost:38c18efb-73d1-405e-878f-7436fd68e507">Re:Friday Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ted looks awesome. I've wanted to see it for a while now. "When you hear the sound of thunder, don't you get too scared, just grab your thunder buddy and say these magic words. Fhuck you thunder, you can suck my dhick, you can't get me thunder cause you're just gods farts pbbbbttt"
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

I am already anticipating tears and obnoxious laughter from H when this scene comes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • NebbNebb member
    In Response to Re:Friday Morning:[QUOTE]There are so many movies I want to see. A couple Wrath of the Titans, big Miracle are on Demand so we'll watch those soon. Last night we watched 21 Jump Street and Mirror Mirror. At the theaters I'm dying to see Snow White and the Huntsman, Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter, and Ted.I just read online that everyone you've ever seen in your dreams, you've seen at some point in your life whether you rememebr them or not. I have no idea if that's true, but there's an awesome book idea in there somewhere. Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]
    I've heard that, your brain can't create faces. You see people you know or have seen before, whether its someone you're close to or someone you've passed on the street.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_friday-morning-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:7feb5f8b-113e-447a-896a-3f4e6a697c9bPost:9c846bbe-f0a0-4a01-928e-38c5fb84eb4f">Re:Friday Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Friday Morning: I've heard that, your brain can't create faces. You see people you know or have seen before, whether its someone you're close to or someone you've passed on the street.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Well I've seen some damn fine dudes in my dreams. You'd think I'd remember passing them on the street.
  • NebbNebb member
    I find it stange how the brain pics and chooses who to see in dreams, to my recollection I know people I've never dreamed of, yet I have dreams with will farrell in them quite frequently. What's with that?
  • Lol Nates. That will be me tomorrow morning I am certain
  • Morning. I'm crabby because my H is driving me insane. He's stressing about the move, which in turn causes him to speak to me like I'm a child anytime I ask him a simple question. I'm kinda glad we're driving separately for this trip, maybe it'll give him some time to decompress and chill the eff out. Our walkthrough is in a half hour. I can't friggin' wait to hit the road.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • How do they know that only some people dream in color? I have these crazy vivid dreams, but it seems like everyone else says they do, too.

I'm debating just going and getting greasy breakfast food to help me cope, Lbarr.  I need to get some shiiit cleaned and done before our trip, so I can't afford to be out of commission today.
  • Happy moving Megh!! I hope it all goes smoothly.

How is the pup doing Nebb?
  • Mehg how long does it take to get to Jax? I'm going to work with H after I'm done working here so he can hopefully come out with us. So hurry up and get here. Also, I have a present for you.

Nebb, I dream about strangers all the time. Now I'm going to be trying to figure out where I saw them. I also have dreams about peole I know but never talk to. WhyTF am I dreaming about them?
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_friday-morning-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:7feb5f8b-113e-447a-896a-3f4e6a697c9bPost:ea47facc-4a66-4a99-833c-5ab5f2a702c6">Re: Friday Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]There are so many movies I want to see. A couple (Wrath of the Titans, big Miracle) are on Demand so we'll watch those soon. Last night we watched 21 Jump Street and Mirror Mirror. At the theaters I'm dying to see Snow White and the Huntsman, Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter, and Ted. I just read online that everyone you've ever seen in your dreams, you've seen at some point in your life whether you rememebr them or not. I have no idea if that's true, but there's an awesome book idea in there somewhere.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

So you mean those men trying to kill me the other night, and who I stabbed in the back with a screwdriver, I've seen somewhere? Odd.
  • NebbNebb member
    He's doing good thanks for asking! He hogged my side of the bed most of the night so I was either mostly on adams side or hanging off the bed, for some reason he just wants to lay smack in the middle of my spot. He is still sorta groggy, but he seems a bit more alert when he is awake.
  • Morning ladies! I saw Rock of Ages last night with my friends....it was pretty cute. I really want to see Ted. I am going to convinve H to bring me to the dine in theatre to see it soon. Today I just have some running around to do. Hopefully H brings home some boxes today so I can start to pack some stuff. We close on the house in less than a month, so we need to get cracking. 
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
  • H says it'll take about 5 hours. I'm hoping it's faster, though. I know I can get from our driveway to Orlando in 2.5 hours, so I think we'll be able to get to Jax faster than 5 hours. Of course, this is dependent upon if our property manager gets here on time to do our walkthrough in 20 mins. I'm excited to see you and hopefully Mr. Sesh . :
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • H is going to see Ted with work people at noon today. I am massively annoyed about this.

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)

• Baxter woke me up last night, terrified of the thunder. And then he had to sleep directly between me and H. He's SUCH a baby. 

Denise, do you like the dine-in movie? I'm thinking of going, but people said it was too loud and too hard to focus on the movie with everything else going on.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_friday-morning-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:7feb5f8b-113e-447a-896a-3f4e6a697c9bPost:baaadad6-8422-4d46-9b37-e6deab4bea40">Re: Friday Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning ladies! I saw Rock of Ages last night with my friends....it was pretty cute. I really want to see Ted. I am going to convinve H to bring me to the dine in theatre to see it soon. Today I just have some running around to do. Hopefully H brings home some boxes today so I can start to pack some stuff. We close on the house in less than a month, so we need to get cracking. 
    Posted by Denise91980[/QUOTE]

Hey pretty lady! Hope the move goes well.

Megh- Be safe, and watch out for that woman in JAX ;)
  • I feel like I am the only straight woman alive with no desire to see Magic Mike. We will probably see Snow White or Prometheus this weekend and Ted in a few weeks. The Tour de France starts tomorrow so I'll lose FH for half the day.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_friday-morning-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7feb5f8b-113e-447a-896a-3f4e6a697c9bPost:21583de7-242b-4da1-9ee0-5f7d0d08ab3c">Re: Friday Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]Baxter woke me up last night, terrified of the thunder. And then he had to sleep directly between me and H. He's SUCH a baby.  Denise, do you like the dine-in movie? I'm thinking of going, but people said it was too loud and too hard to focus on the movie with everything else going on.
    Posted by ZombieNates[/QUOTE]

<div>I liked it. The seats were super comfy. I wasn't distracted and I am easily distracted. The fact that you can drink alcohol in there is amazing. </div><div>
    </div><div>KD-Thanks....hope your birthday was awesome gorgeous. </div>
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_friday-morning-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:7feb5f8b-113e-447a-896a-3f4e6a697c9bPost:dd62d461-3966-40df-9c1f-1f98b5712282">Re:Friday Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]I feel like I am the only straight woman alive with no desire to see Magic Mike. We will probably see Snow White or<strong> Prometheus</strong> this weekend and Ted in a few weeks. The Tour de France starts tomorrow so I'll lose FH for half the day.
    Posted by celticmyss[/QUOTE]

I really want to see this. Step daughter and her H said it was awesome. How did I not know it was the prequel to Alien? Which I saw for the first time in the theatre.

@Denise- Thanks D, it was a good day, even though I climbed another hump ;)
  • Good morning, ladies.

Late start this am (and I feel your pain, Nates).  DD2 works at a comedy club, so we went to see the show last night and it was hilarious.  Plus, they seated us in her section so she had to wait on me for once in her life.  (just kidding).  The weird part was waiting in the nightclub for her shift to end.  Let's just say I haven't been to a nightclub in a college town in a very long time.  Whoa.  I ended up talking to the comedian for a while (guy in his mid-30s) because he felt a little out of place too.

I get to meet jcb tomorrow!!  Can't wait.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • I laughed at your dishwasher dilemma, Sesh.  I have a sign that says 'clean' that I tape to the door when I turn it on.  Too many times of someone trying to put away dirty dishes.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards