Snarky Brides
Options

Ever think before insulting someone?

124»

Re: Ever think before insulting someone?

• Options
    Thank you for proving the last paragraph of my last post to be true.  You truly are dumb as a brick.  I don't need to prove anything because you already proved it for yourself by posting that thread.  You just can't handle the fact that you're being called out on your true motives.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ever-think-before-insulting-someone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a307312b-f584-4636-9e87-d9dd14381eccPost:f37a377b-9f39-44a0-b20e-4494f6475947">Re: Ever think before insulting someone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ever think before insulting someone? : Are you that dumb?? I re-posted on here because I thought this might be a more appropriate place.  You are aware OP posted on the "Getting in Shape" thread.  You are aware that what she posted had nothing do with getting in shape, right?? I did what others do.  I simply moved the post in a board where I felt it was appropriate.  On this board there are posts of all topics/ of all sorts.. and her post fits in here more so than "getting in shape" It's my opinion that it didn't belong there and it did belong here.  I am allowed to have opinions.. that is what all you guys say right?
    Posted by PeonyPrincesskdd[/QUOTE]

This is the biggest bag of bullshit I've ever been handed in my whole life. And I've been handed a bunch of bullshit. You're nuts if you think that we don't see right through you. Bless your heart.
  • Options
    And if you really were moving it to get it to an appropriate board, why the hell did you name it "look what this selfish bride is doing blah blah blah"? You really must think we are morons, don't you.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ever-think-before-insulting-someone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a307312b-f584-4636-9e87-d9dd14381eccPost:7e3ae2a9-d5f2-46fa-9943-bab8c39718d9">Re: Ever think before insulting someone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thank you for proving the last paragraph of my last post to be true.  You truly are dumb as a brick.  I don't need to prove anything because you already proved it for yourself by posting that thread.  You just can't handle the fact that you're being called out on your true motives.
    Posted by betrothed123[/QUOTE]

I posted that thread because it was in "Getting in Shape" and wasn't getting that many responses.. Therefore, I posted on here because I wanted to hear your responses on how you felt about not adding a "and guest". 

Did you read what I said?  I said I posted it because I wanted to see your responses... it was not about putting OP under a bus because she most likely does not even know I even made a thread about her thread!

So how can I be putting her under the bus when she doesn't even know I posted that? 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Because you knew we would go to GIS to find the thread. You were just too big of a pusscake to actually post it.
  • Options
    Wow! This was so much fun to read and totally made my day!

I am so happy that I actually did have onion rings tonight for dinner, or else I would be craving some right about now!
    *Future Mrs.W* Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    leaynleayn member
    First Comment
    Pussycake!  I want some!!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ever-think-before-insulting-someone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a307312b-f584-4636-9e87-d9dd14381eccPost:cd136280-3d70-42ea-a4b6-bc90f0ee43cb">Re: Ever think before insulting someone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ever think before insulting someone? : I take it the Fairy Moderator couldn't grant your wish and delete your account?
    Posted by Labrnr[/QUOTE]

You mean Moderateor.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    ::pays five dollars for the evening's entertainment::
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ever-think-before-insulting-someone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a307312b-f584-4636-9e87-d9dd14381eccPost:a91a8491-b813-4e27-a769-e31f0ac66874">Re: Ever think before insulting someone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Because you knew we would go to GIS to find the thread. You were just too big of a pusscake to actually post it.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

you really are dumb.  I already told you that I did respond to her on that thread.. I ws the first one to respond
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ever-think-before-insulting-someone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a307312b-f584-4636-9e87-d9dd14381eccPost:584c28b3-e1dc-40c0-92c8-9bd6de8fa3ea">Re: Ever think before insulting someone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ever think before insulting someone? :  you really are dumb.  I already told you that I did respond to her on that thread.. I ws the first one to respond

Yes. You're totally right. I'm the dumb one. No, will you go away?
  • Options

Peony. Apparently you don't understand logic. For your needs, I've compiled a timeline. You cannot despute it because it's what effing happened. The internet is forever.

Yesterday
    11:10 a.m.: TK user "Floating Heart" posts "I can't please everyone! (Long vent ahead)" on the GIS board incorrectly (which happens A LOT)
    11:50 a.m.: Peony posts first response, a wall of blue text with mangled Miss Manners references.
    11:53 a.m.: Peony copy and pastes Floating Heart's post on SB with the title "look what this selfish person posted in 'getting in shape'"
    Sample text from post: "she is selfish and cutting the guests from her wedding so she can spend the money on other things for the wedding and says she doesn't want to pay for ANYONE single to bring a guest..."

You wanted to throw that poster into the lion's den, but it backfired and now you want puppies and rainbows. Those are the facts.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    graysquirrelgraysquirrel member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited June 2010
    I don't know what you wrote in your original post that people refer to, and I am not reading all the garbage before this, but...

Don't let the b*tch*s get you down. Some of these people with thousands of posts have nothing better to do all day than make fun of others on the internet. They've been married for a long time and still hang around for some reason. There are a lot of jerks on here who use the knot as a school yard to live their adolescence over again. Besides, you can always snark back at them. They can supposedly take it. And I learned a long time ago that sharing personal info is a no-no. People love to shark on it.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Fever, I am really digging you. I like the Cliffs. Good work.

Gray - stop being a poopoo head.
  • Options
    get a life.. if you seriously want to run a whole play by play you really have too much time on your hands
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ever-think-before-insulting-someone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a307312b-f584-4636-9e87-d9dd14381eccPost:6d5ea1a4-5e07-443e-8ec1-95a56596ec07">Re: Ever think before insulting someone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]get a life.. if you seriously want to run a whole play by play you really have too much time on your hands

ruhroh, bringing out the big guns now?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ever-think-before-insulting-someone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a307312b-f584-4636-9e87-d9dd14381eccPost:346e274a-df92-462f-bbcf-90df717a7632">Re: Ever think before insulting someone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ever think before insulting someone? : ruhroh, bringing out the big guns now?
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]

oh so typical
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ever-think-before-insulting-someone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a307312b-f584-4636-9e87-d9dd14381eccPost:ebda8a0f-982d-4988-9878-9e7967099ee7">Re: Ever think before insulting someone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't know what you wrote in your original post that people refer to, and I am not reading all the garbage before this, but... Don't let the b*tch*s get you down. Some of these people with thousands of posts have nothing better to do all day than make fun of others on the internet. They've been married for a long time and still hang around for some reason. There are a lot of jerks on here who use the knot as a school yard to live their adolescence over again. Besides, you can always snark back at them. They can supposedly take it. And I learned a long time ago that sharing personal info is a no-no. People love to <strong>shark</strong> on it.
    Posted by graysquirrel[/QUOTE]

Is this like a combination of "shart" and "snark?" Because that's actually a pretty good way to degrade something.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards