Snarky Brides

Morning!

13»

Re: Morning!

• NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Apparently tk mobile doesnt want me to talk to you guys cause no threads for the past 2 days show up in it. I effing hate this place sometimes. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-110?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:ad9dd509-de78-429c-9e23-8dc3a530a0c8Post:c286f863-4632-45ac-a8a9-f235575e137a">Re: Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Pirate, my H is the same - left handed but golfs right handed.  And he knows better than to offer unsolcitied advice on the golf course.  That does not make for a happy round of golf.  Lol.   Smiling dogs are the best.
    Posted by jcbsjr[/QUOTE]

H rarely golfs, only has clubs in case he has to woo a client or something. But, he golfs right handed as well. He said he finds a better selection of clubs.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Nebb, when I'm on my phone I have to go to the full site. Mobile only shows me stuff from 2 days ago.

I've learned to do a lot of things right-handed since that's the way most stuff is made. Like, I can't control a computer mouse at all with my left hand and I play instruments right-handed. But writing and eating I have to go with my lefty ways or else it's a mess.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-110?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:ad9dd509-de78-429c-9e23-8dc3a530a0c8Post:f90bfbfe-1ccf-4462-a3e3-7b6c4bb53311">Re: Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Morning! : Awesome pictures. It's great she loves water so much. Atticus freaks out whenever I get the hose out to water the plants, granted I do mist him, but he's a chicken butt ;) He had his 3rd puppy class Sat. he did really well, but I see us investing in Intermediate classes. H was yelling at him to hurry up and grow up already.
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

A water dog was one of H's requirements when we were discussing breeds.  She's equipped with webbed toes and cheeks that drain the water when she swims with something in her mouth.  She chases the water from the garden hose, loves to lay in her kiddie pool, and yesterday we discovered that she's fine with the lake and the waves.  We'll see how she does at the beach next week.

We went through intermediate training at petsmart and thought that it was really worth it.  We haven't done an advanced training yet, and I'm not sure if we will. 
  • Left-handers who do other things right-handed unite! I only eat and write with my left hand. Throwing, fishing, batting, etc., I use my right hand.
  • edited June 2012
    Morning ladies!

I'm at my parents house.  I came in  yesterday for a family thing, and my mom and I had wedding stuff to take care of, so I stayed the night.  We took care of it all last night because she had to leave early for work this morning.  I'm off today so I'm just gonna lounge around by myself here for a few hours until I feel like leaving.  It's my last week at work this week, and then next week FI and I will be going to Oklahoma to visit with some friends for a week.  After we get back, its gonna be all cleaning, packing, and wedding planning for the next month (for me anyways...FI is gonna keep working). `

I found out on Wednesday when I'm leaving for Air Force Basic Training.  I'm leaving on October 30, and then after that it's on to tech school for a few months.  I didn't get the exact job I want, but I got one that was on my list (2nd or 3rd choice).  I don't have the luxury of time to wait for the job I really want because if I wait too long, I would be too old to go to Basic Training.  

Mehg-Have fun moving!  I'm gonna be getting rid of some of my stuff at Goodwill or the Salvation Army because I don't want to have to haul a bunch of stuff with me to tech school.  Most of the stuff at the apartment is mine.  FI mainly just brought clothes with him when we moved in here.  

Denise-Sorry to hear about Sasha :(
    Denise and DMills-GL at your ultrasounds!
    knotsigpicture Anniversary
  • Dot- I'm glad you guys finally made a decision.  Hopefully everything will go smoothly.
    imageVacation
  • Ugh, the movers have STILL not shown up yet. I called them an hour ago and they said they were going to dispatch a truck out to us, but no one has called me back yet or shown up to the house. I'M PISSED.

25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • What! What time were they supposed to be there?
    imageVacation
  • They told us we had to be home between 8am-5pm, so I got up with my H at 6:30am so I could eat some breakfast and finish up some little things on the off-chance that they'd be on time. But nope.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-110?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:ad9dd509-de78-429c-9e23-8dc3a530a0c8Post:629b50e3-1567-4f39-92a1-c8fc5c12f9d5">Re: Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]They told us we had to be home between 8am-5pm, so I got up with my H at 6:30am so I could eat some breakfast and finish up some little things on the off-chance that they'd be on time. But nope.
    Posted by mehgank[/QUOTE]

That sucks.  With everything packed up I'm sure you have nothing to do until they get there.
    imageVacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards