Options

Aww sadness

2»

Re: Aww sadness

• Options
    Night Green!
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Options

I get a pit in my stomach watching him in Dark Knight and in A Knight's Tale. And, OMG -  in gaah - The Patriot (that was my brain shutting down). In one he's so alive and carefree, in another, so serious (and then he dies, and the hands of damn Elder Malfoy nonetheless), and Dark Knight, he's all sick and twisted - telling those stories of what happened to his face.

I want to watch the latest one, but I'm kind of scared to, you know? It's like the first time I watched The Crow, and I knew Brandon Lee died during one of those scenes and I knew which one.

Changing the subject a little, has anyone seen World Trade Center? I have it but have not watched it yet. In all honesty, I'm scared to watch it. I had a really bad reaction to 9-11, and I don't want to watch it by myself. I can't watch any of the "annual coverage" without anxiety attacks.

Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    Aww I'm too late to this thread. I wish I didn't miss it. I have much to say about Heath Ledger. What an amazing actor - one of the best I've ever seen in my opinion. I was in LOVE with him in 10 Things and thought that was his niche then he started doing really powerful performances and I was stunned. What a talent. So sad he's gone.

In other news: One of my favorite 10 Things Quotes -

"OH? And what's normal? Those damn Dawson River Kids sleeping in each others' beds??"

Classic.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    PiruPiru member
    First Comment
    Anybody see the Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus yet? Weird, good, definitely kind of creepy in light of his death.

Dark Knight is definitely in my top 5 fave movies. I actually never did get around to seeing Brokeback Mountain. I'll have to do that.
    And if you should die before me, ask if you can take a friend. Pick a flower, close your eyes,and drift away- STP
    June siggy challenge!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards