Snarky Brides
Options

Morning and WTF

assholes. Who reported/banned me? 

Anna- Lucy has been meeeaaaaaannnnn to me on SB, can you ban her too now please? I'm too sensitive to deal with her shiate. 

Re: Morning and WTF

• Options
    edited August 2012
    Morning.

Yeah, that was some booshit. Fucking coward.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    AnysunriseAnysunrise member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited August 2012

FREE STEPH!
  • Options
    Maybe you said b word or pointed out underwear one too many times.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    bahahah. I just saw the sigs. Lucy is an effing idiot.  For all the schiit I've said on The Knot, I'm really disappointed this is what it was for.
  • Options
    Steph got banned, ha. I know dot said my sig wasn't centered, but it is centered on my screen so I don't know how to fix it.

I have fruit salad and leftover Chinese for lunch. So, it's pretty much a good day. OH and I finally got my parking pass for school. All is right with the world.
  • Options
    It's centered for me too, Sesh ;)

I'm still catching up on AYG.  Fun fact- if you're logged in under the banned SN, you really have no clue you're banned, apparently. I can see all of my own posts, everything. I think all that a 'banning' does is hide your posts from everyone else?  No email, nothing. I really wouldn't know I was banned. 

Anna- did you email Knot whoeveritisthesedays? Or will you PM me her email so I can? I wonder if I still have access to the mod board....
  • Options
    Yours is centered on my page too, Sesh.

It's just so random Steph. You were here and then all of a sudden, gone. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    hahah I love how worked up you all were last night. Meanwhile, I was sleeping. ;) Honestly, I just think this hilarious.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-and-wtf?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c767e286-f692-4e80-b68c-c860ec197c1aPost:5009a391-4de3-4d85-b184-cb9502b8d2be">Re: Morning and WTF</a>:
    [QUOTE]hahah I love how worked up you all were last night. Meanwhile, I was sleeping. ;) Honestly, I just think this hilarious.
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]
    Wonder if she'll ban this Steph too. Then you'll have 2 in 24 hours. Ha. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    FREE STEPH!
  • Options
    um, Dot? If you're here, please fortheloveofgod add a picture of your dog with your H's jorts. Also? see, Lucy- this is how you don't suck at the internet. You realize you did/said something ridiculous and admit it's hilarious.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    edited August 2012
    ZOMG STEPH! look at your honeydew! YOURE SO CLOSE!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!
    (apparently im really into all caps these past two days)
  • Options
    I'm way too lazy to change this sig to match the other one. SO you get flowers and a honeydew instead of puppies and labor buddies.
  • Options
    The ban Lucy picture cracks me up.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    I think ban lucy needs to be in bigger font, and with bees flying around so that the accomplice gets banned too.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-and-wtf?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c767e286-f692-4e80-b68c-c860ec197c1aPost:e1cfe61a-2bee-47a6-895d-a5e706436634">Re: Morning and WTF</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think ban lucy needs to be in bigger font, and with bees flying around so that the accomplice gets banned too.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

<div>hahahaha. This just made me laugh out loud. </div>
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-and-wtf?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c767e286-f692-4e80-b68c-c860ec197c1aPost:2c0712d4-94e1-4959-a501-d5377c664a02">Re: Morning and WTF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Morning and WTF : You just want Edie banned because she's only about <strong>an hour</strong> away from passing you in # of posts.
    Posted by djhar[/QUOTE]

<div>ftfy</div><div>
    </div><div>probably in Pin count too. </div>
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-and-wtf?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c767e286-f692-4e80-b68c-c860ec197c1aPost:2c0712d4-94e1-4959-a501-d5377c664a02">Re: Morning and WTF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Morning and WTF : You just want Edie banned because she's only about a week away from passing you in # of posts.
    Posted by djhar[/QUOTE]
    lol I think edie is the only person who really cares about winning the internet. That shes done that in a quarter of the time its taken me is just... sad.
  • Options
    My Coke just exploded all over my desk. Asshole.

I'm going to win the Internet by surpassing nebb in tweets and pins. It might take me 20 years, but I'm gonna do it.
  • Options
    Good Morning Ladies

And I really must catch up and see what is going on here...Steph, you really got banned? WTMFF??
  • Options
    What the eff is going on in here??  How the fuuck did Steph get banned?
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-and-wtf?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c767e286-f692-4e80-b68c-c860ec197c1aPost:183ff67d-06d1-44a5-b961-33b0534c2c1b">Re: Morning and WTF</a>:
    [QUOTE]My Coke just exploded all over my desk. Asshole. I<strong>'m going to win the Internet by surpassing nebb in tweets and pins</strong>. It might take me 20 years, but I'm gonna do it.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]
    Tweets, maybe. Pins, never.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-and-wtf?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c767e286-f692-4e80-b68c-c860ec197c1aPost:bcc54f9d-2a11-440e-9fb5-7ced08894da3">Re: Morning and WTF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Morning and WTF : Because Lucy (Chit Chat mod) is crazy.  (See the ticker?  ) So she got mad at Steph and found a post of hers on CC to ban her with.  An innocent post.
    Posted by djhar[/QUOTE]

<div>So basically exactly what your sig says in pictures?  Got it.  ha.  </div><div>
    </div>
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    Do you know who I think wins the internet lately for pure awesomeness? Djhar. Hands down.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-and-wtf?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c767e286-f692-4e80-b68c-c860ec197c1aPost:267b409e-90c4-4387-9538-ff6fa5570276">Re: Morning and WTF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Do you know who I think wins the internet lately for pure awesomeness? Djhar. Hands down.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]
    Haha yup. That ticker is hilarious. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Wow. The rest of AYG looks..interesting.  That was really lame of Lucy banning Steph.  But Lucy was banned too? I'm so confused.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-and-wtf?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c767e286-f692-4e80-b68c-c860ec197c1aPost:b57972c4-a43a-4bbe-b289-004aeb85a7a7">Re: Morning and WTF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow. The rest of AYG looks..interesting.  That was really lame of Lucy banning Steph.  But Lucy was banned too? I'm so confused.
    Posted by chelseamb11[/QUOTE]

<div>No. The other day she accidentally banned herself. It was only for like an hour or something. She must have a magnetic pull towards the button.</div>
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-and-wtf?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c767e286-f692-4e80-b68c-c860ec197c1aPost:c04e9279-1748-449c-8f4a-4c96a780bacf">Re: Morning and WTF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Morning and WTF : No. The other day she accidentally banned herself. It was only for like an hour or something. She must have a magnetic pull towards the button.
    Posted by LetsHikeToday[/QUOTE]

How does one accidentally ban onself?
    Strange.
    Yeah I think Lucy has lost her ability to mod. Banning people because they *might* swear.  Banning people because they hurt your feelers.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-and-wtf?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c767e286-f692-4e80-b68c-c860ec197c1aPost:f724aa95-4dd6-41ad-be87-3b42bde0e137">Re: Morning and WTF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Morning and WTF : When you're on the board you mod, all SNs have the block user button, even your own.  Doesn't make sense to me.
    Posted by ILoveMilkDuds[/QUOTE]

Well, we're also talking about TK IT here.
    But accidentally banning yourself should be proof that you're ban happy.  Even if nothing pops up saying "are you sure you want to ban _____?", I feel like, as a mod, you should take a minute to confirm you're banning the right person and for the right reasons.
  • Options
    WTF I missed AYG?  That's the last time I do anything wedding related all day.

And for the love of all things holy Steph, you got banned?  That is ridiculous.  You didn't even say anything THAT bad.  At least in the stuff I read, you were just pointing out the obvious.

I had my trial yesterday and I'm SO not used to makeup but I liked it and everythign turned out good.  A lady coughed on me all of the way into work today.  Then she went to move over even closer to me to let someone sit and I put my bag down on the seat to block her germy ass from sitting even closer.  Yup I'm mean but I can't get sick it's my Bparty weekend.  Speaking of Bparty, FI will be in the city as well and so I told him where we would most likely be and said "will you be near there?"  And he responds "I'm not supposed to tell you."  OK a$$.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards