Snarky Brides

Please tell me about your hair

13»

Re: Please tell me about your hair

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_please-tell-me-about-your-hair?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e0b1d1b3-e238-4888-974b-4739dcf40c5aPost:94a60842-941f-4013-bb51-86d8da11b41d">Re: Please tell me about your hair</a>:
    [QUOTE]Any can we talk about how hot your H is for a minute please?  Those are some awesome wedding pics lady. 
    Posted by Dot Dash[/QUOTE]

<div>He is. He makes me happy, in the pants.</div>
  • I love seeing everyone's hair and faces! Mara, I think your favorite haircut is something I really want to try. The question is, am I brave enough? I haven't had shorter hair in a few years.

Smash, I wish my hair was as curly as yours. Mine gets a little wavy with length, but right now it's just awkward.
  • pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited April 2012
    I'm glad you started this thread, because now I don't have to figure out where to awkwardly AW the haircut I got today.

As KD requested:
    Before (sorry for the work bathroom pic)

::poof::

And now that it's cut:

Evidently I do a weird hand on hip thing when taking mirror self portraits.  

ETA: I never color my hair, so it's always this brown.  I don't really ever stray from a style that I can wash and dry and go, or just wash and go.  That first pic is its natual straightness (I'd washed it and let it dry on its own), the second pic is after it'd been styled by a pro.  
  • Look at everyone's pretty hair!

I just got mine done so it would be the perfect time, but I'm too lazy. My hair is extremely thick. And yes I get but crack hair as well, so Girlie you are not alone. I keep my hair layered, but have been growing it out. And I usually keep it red.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_please-tell-me-about-your-hair?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e0b1d1b3-e238-4888-974b-4739dcf40c5aPost:c30a2222-3fd5-4beb-bbd3-9bffa1488967">Re: Please tell me about your hair</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm glad you started this thread, because now I don't have to figure out where to awkwardly AW the haircut I got today. As KD requested: Before (sorry for the work bathroom pic) And now that it's cut: Evidently I do a weird hand on hip thing when taking mirror self portraits.  
    Posted by pirategal03[/QUOTE]

I love it! Has anyone ever told you, you look like Sucrets?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_please-tell-me-about-your-hair?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e0b1d1b3-e238-4888-974b-4739dcf40c5aPost:4c7eb342-c90d-465b-9367-a15101995475">Re: Please tell me about your hair</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Please tell me about your hair : I love it! Has anyone ever told you, you look like Sucrets?
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks!  And nope, but I'll take that as a compliment!  Sucrets is pretty :) </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_please-tell-me-about-your-hair?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e0b1d1b3-e238-4888-974b-4739dcf40c5aPost:ec71e7ae-b3f5-48c1-872d-98ce0f8c581c">Re: Please tell me about your hair</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Please tell me about your hair : Thanks!  And nope, but I'll take that as a compliment!  Sucrets is pretty :) 
    Posted by pirategal03[/QUOTE]

She is very pretty, more so in person!
  • Love the cut Pirate. I too have a wash and go requirement for all haircuts. My hairdresser wants to give me a "style" after the wedding and I am terrified but excited. 

• I have really fine hair...  This is my "mommy" haircut.
    This pic is of it just blow dried, nothing else.  To make it look nice I flip the ends.  

DS is 3 weeks in this photo and I knit his sweater.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Pirate, the cut is really cute!

I never blowdry my hair.  it takes like an hour.  Not worth it.

"Smash's balls are the biggest balls of them all." -AATB

• Smash, you are so pretty. #jealous
  • Love the cut Pirate! 

And now that I'm looking at eyebrows - Any, yours are awesome too. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards