Snarky Brides

Where is everyone?

Im bored as sin. Theres nothing going on here, I have no desire to watch tv, and I cant think of anything else to do. I want it to be tomorrow already.

Where are you and what are you doing? Care to share something random youre thinking about?

Re: Where is everyone?

• I'm making jambalaya, and thinking about how FI and I need to buy a case of inexpensive Bordeaux and then keep it for 30 years so it becomes expensive Bordeaux.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Do you think you would be able to keep from drinking it for that long?
  • Well for starters, I have to pee and my back hurts really bad.  Trying to stay away from medicine as I'm taking wayyy too much of it for random hurtings.
    It's time. Adoption saving and process started in November 2012.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e0feb104-46f2-4127-a877-2cfae6b6f6c8Post:c4f037ca-d8e1-42ed-88d1-97a4335e77f5">Re: Where is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well for starters, I have to pee and my back hurts really bad.  Trying to stay away from medicine as I'm taking wayyy too much of it for random hurtings.
    Posted by barbbhoww[/QUOTE]
    Why wont you pee and why do you hurt? Peeing is good for you!
  • I just made the worst batch of spaghetti in the history of pasta.  I bought stuff for it, but then realized after I opened everything that I have NO spices in the hotel.  No garlic, no red pepper, no vinegar, no honey, no oregano, no basil.  NOTHING.  I have salt and pepper and canned tomato sauce.  No amount of parmesan cheese could fix that mess. 
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e0feb104-46f2-4127-a877-2cfae6b6f6c8Post:a66c663b-1ba8-469f-abd9-fff3ee3adcb0">Re: Where is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Do you think you would be able to keep from drinking it for that long?
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

I'd have to distract myself by buying lots of other wine, but I think it would be worth it. FI's parents bought some wine in the 70s that is awesome now, and apparently if they tried to sell it they could get like $200 a bottle for it. We had some at our engagement party, and it was just amazing.
    imageimage
  • I'm watching Viva la Bam on Netflix, and no matter how stupid it is, I love it. Tony Hawk was on the last episode and I'm wondering what it would be like to have him as a husband.
  • NebbNebb member
    There was a water main break just down the street from us and they repaired the road in a pretty crappy manner and now its all bumpy so they put a sign up right next to our driveway to warn people of that.

Its on a 3ish foot yellow pole and its sad to say but out of the corner of my eye it looks like charlie brown. So we have started calling the bumpy road sign charlie brown, or "the guy" - as in "dont hit the guy".

I  want to take a photo of charlie brown but then I will just be some crazy person taking a photo of a temporary road sign.
  • I did.  I feel better.  I pee like 30x a day and that is no joke.  I've been tested for all sorts of stuff and they just told me I pee a lot.

And I hurt because I just ALWAYS do..it is either my head, back, legs...I have a pretty physical job and I just ache.

Tide-I'm so sorry!  Spices are so cheap and small...you should stock up.  They'll help with leftovers, bad hotel food ect!  I couldn't live without mine.
  • I've been bored all day. I'm at home playing online Scrabble and petting my cat. I'm thinking my local news has gotten out of control with the dark murder mystery and missing kid stories. I just want a happy story for once.
    Photobucket
  • NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e0feb104-46f2-4127-a877-2cfae6b6f6c8Post:ad3f9f05-0579-481e-a2d2-f0a83ec571c9">Re: Where is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I did.  I feel better.  I pee like 30x a day and that is no joke.  I've been tested for all sorts of stuff and they just told me I pee a lot. And I hurt because I just ALWAYS do..it is either my head, back, legs...I have a pretty physical job and I just ache. Tide-I'm so sorry!  Spices are so cheap and small...you should stock up.  They'll help with leftovers, bad hotel food ect!  I couldn't live without mine.
    My back, lower back, hurts all the time (not really ALL the time, but it feels like it). I think im getting old.
  • I know barb - I didn't think about it, because I keep stuff in stock at home. 
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'm about to put my nasty ass in the shower. I got home from the gym and did a bunch of housework and bathed the dogs. I didn't want to get me all clean, then get sweaty cleaning and dirty bathing the dogs. The chihuahuas are pretty pissed at me for getting them wet.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e0feb104-46f2-4127-a877-2cfae6b6f6c8Post:85d449e6-c72e-4665-9d2c-debeef9dfc07">Re: Where is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where is everyone? : My back, lower back, hurts all the time (not really ALL the time, but it feels like it).<strong>I think im getting old.</strong>
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

I'm still in my early twenties...there should be no reason I need a heating pad every damnn night!
  • I am still stuck at work for about another 20mins. I've been on the phone with the pharmacy for about 15mins. I am still debating with FI what we are eating for dinner.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e0feb104-46f2-4127-a877-2cfae6b6f6c8Post:5628d0a6-6c34-47ef-aadb-93cb33a64487">Re: Where is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]There was a water main break just down the street from us and they repaired the road in a pretty crappy manner and now its all bumpy so they put a sign up right next to our driveway to warn people of that. Its on a 3ish foot yellow pole and its sad to say but out of the corner of my eye it looks like charlie brown. So we have started calling the bumpy road sign charlie brown, or "the guy" - as in "dont hit the guy". I  want to take a photo of charlie brown but then I will just be some crazy person taking a photo of a temporary road sign.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Embrace your crazy! I take pictures of weird shite all the time. If anybody asks, just tell them you're an art historian. :)
    imageimage
  • I can identify. I've apparently got arthritis in my lower back. It was a big asset when I fell down the stairs 2-3 weeks ago.

I am eating that shepherd's pie I was talking about below (and I'll pick at a leftover salad from Bonefish Grill).

I was just thinking about creating a Getting to Know you post that would let people tell 1 or 2 interesting facts about themselves that people don't know.

Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e0feb104-46f2-4127-a877-2cfae6b6f6c8Post:83746dcb-bc45-4a0a-8ced-b9f4740cacc5">Re: Where is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where is everyone? : I'd have to distract myself by buying lots of other wine, but I think it would be worth it. FI's parents bought some wine in the 70s that is awesome now, and apparently if they tried to sell it they could get like $200 a bottle for it. We had some at our engagement party, and it was just amazing.
    Posted by sarah0725[/QUOTE]

<div>That sounds like the best idea ever.  I want to do this.</div>
  • I'm here! I'm killing time waiting until it's closer to lunch so that I can eat, pack the rest of my stuff and head to the airport. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e0feb104-46f2-4127-a877-2cfae6b6f6c8Post:0f8d9398-c32d-4615-aa27-79a4d3c10d2e">Re: Where is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where is everyone? : I'm still in my early twenties...there should be no reason I need a heating pad every damnn night!
    I have arthritis and it gets bad when it's rainy. Which is every day here in the summer. If it's this bad now, I can't imagine what I'll feel like when I'm 44 and not 24.
  • Go for it missy!
  • NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e0feb104-46f2-4127-a877-2cfae6b6f6c8Post:11280798-237f-498d-a7db-18ee5c4a84e2">Re: Where is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where is everyone? : Embrace your crazy! I take pictures of weird shite all the time. If anybody asks, just tell them you're an art historian. :)
    Posted by sarah0725[/QUOTE]
    I should be used to the weird looks. I like to take macro photography so Im always 4 inches away from things snapping photos and people always look at me like ive lost it. I just love the details upclose, what can I say!!
  • Lauren-how did you find out you had it?  Maybe it is the culprit.
  • NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e0feb104-46f2-4127-a877-2cfae6b6f6c8Post:41852094-6856-49d1-8152-a0088e172864">Re: Where is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm here! I'm killing time waiting until it's closer to lunch so that I can eat, pack the rest of my stuff and head to the airport. 
    Posted by thesuninherhead[/QUOTE]
    Where are you going now, jetsetter??
  • LC one of your posts for this thread just ended up in an Oct 2010 thread.  It took me a second to figure out which board I was on.  Oct 2010 really is where posts randomly go!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e0feb104-46f2-4127-a877-2cfae6b6f6c8Post:c3554b4d-e03c-4b8b-b901-8f158294a33b">Re: Where is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lauren-how did you find out you had it?  Maybe it is the culprit.
    Oddly enough, weather patterns. I started noticing it would flare up when it rained. Went to the doctor about it, finally, after like a decade of pain for no reason and he told me I had juvenile arthritis. I take 500 mg of Naproxin every day, which is supposed to tame the inflamation, but it doesn't help much that I've noticed.
  • Very interesting.  Weather is the only trigger?
  • NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e0feb104-46f2-4127-a877-2cfae6b6f6c8Post:398edc29-d304-4d97-8791-c829185361d3">Re: Where is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where is everyone? : Oddly enough, weather patterns. I started noticing it would flare up when it rained. Went to the doctor about it, finally, after like a decade of pain for no reason and he told me I had juvenile arthritis. I take 500 mg of Naproxin every day, which is supposed to tame the inflamation, but it doesn't help much that I've noticed.
    Posted by laurenclaire1386[/QUOTE]
    My mom has really bad arthritis in her hands and in her knees, and she has not found that any of the meds her doctor has put her on have helped, so she just doesnt take anything.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e0feb104-46f2-4127-a877-2cfae6b6f6c8Post:ecc9cfcf-bcbf-4f32-837d-dc72ed8540e3">Re: Where is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where is everyone? : Where are you going now, jetsetter??
    <p>Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]</p><p> </p><p>Not far; I'm heading down to Sydney again as I'm presenting at a conference tomorrow. Will fly back tomorrow night. I then head down to Melbourne next week for another conference (seems these things all come at once!). It's freezing here right now, and the further south you go, the cooler it is- not looking forward to Sydney/Melbourne/Hobart (hobart is on tasmania, island state of Australia between mainland Aus and NZ, thus VERY cold). </p>
  • I'm working on a paper. Suck. I just want to graduate and be done with school.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards