Snarky Brides

Where is everyone?

2»

Re: Where is everyone?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e0feb104-46f2-4127-a877-2cfae6b6f6c8Post:11280798-237f-498d-a7db-18ee5c4a84e2">Re: Where is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where is everyone? : Embrace your crazy! I take pictures of weird shite all the time. If anybody asks, just tell them you're an art historian. :)
    Posted by sarah0725[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>My FI takes pics of the weirdest stuff, everywhere we go, and I call him "American Beauty Guy" when he does it. He does get good stuff though.</div>
    Photobucket
  • It's not the only one, but the most noticeable one. Sometimes it just hurts just because it's arthritis and that's what it does.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e0feb104-46f2-4127-a877-2cfae6b6f6c8Post:4b6e63c8-4c97-405a-9da6-38cadc4da609">Re: Where is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where is everyone? :   Not far; I'm heading down to Sydney again as I'm presenting at a conference tomorrow. Will fly back tomorrow night. I then head down to Melbourne next week for another conference (seems these things all come at once!). It's freezing here right now, and the further south you go, the cooler it is- not looking forward to Sydney/Melbourne/Hobart (hobart is on tasmania, island state of Australia between mainland Aus and NZ, thus VERY cold). 
    Posted by thesuninherhead[/QUOTE]
    Im a sicko, I actually like colder weather. I like how cold weather clothes look. Im assuming youve been there before? Will you get to do much of your own thing, if youre going for work?
  • I just got home from work, threw some steaks on the grill, and now we are eating. As soon as I lick all the steak off my fingers, I will be printing invitations.. hand feeding all 42 of them into the printer. It's gonna be a great night.

But the steaks are delicious!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e0feb104-46f2-4127-a877-2cfae6b6f6c8Post:955bb844-1b59-4df6-ac33-cdb415614fe2">Re: Where is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where is everyone? : Im a sicko, I actually like colder weather. I like how cold weather clothes look. Im assuming youve been there before? Will you get to do much of your own thing, if youre going for work?
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]
    <p> </p><p>I would like it if I actually owned coats warm enough to cope in it! But because I live in 'Sunny Queensland' where it never really gets cold, I own many thin coats but nothing that will help me deal with real winter weather (and by 'real winter', I mean cold but no snow... although there may be snow up on one of the mountains in hobart, which I'm rather excited by!). </p><p> </p><p>Well, for sydney I'm not down for long (and yes, have been a couple of times before but never really explored much), but will meet with a girl I've known for ages online but never met in person for dinner, so that should be fun. In Melbourne, I've got three days of conferencing and then a few more days (in which time H will come down) to catch up with BIL and wife etc (who now live down there), and then H and I will head to Hobart for a few days just to check it out (not for work, but Hobart is close to Melbourne and we haven't been before, thus decided may as well go while we're down that way). </p>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e0feb104-46f2-4127-a877-2cfae6b6f6c8Post:4d791734-18df-4c5b-b1b0-831fe55f04bd">Re: Where is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's not the only one, but the most noticeable one. Sometimes it just hurts just because it's arthritis and that's what it does.
    <p>Posted by laurenclaire1386[/QUOTE]</p><p> </p><p>I've got arthritis in my toes and I super-sucks because I can no longer wear heels. Finding that out was a sad day indeed!</p>
  • NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e0feb104-46f2-4127-a877-2cfae6b6f6c8Post:d46cb5f8-a3d8-4a5b-8772-48a3991ee25b">Re: Where is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where is everyone? :   I would like it if I actually owned coats warm enough to cope in it! But because I live in 'Sunny Queensland' where it never really gets cold, I own many thin coats but nothing that will help me deal with real winter weather (and by 'real winter', I mean cold but no snow... although there may be snow up on one of the mountains in hobart, which I'm rather excited by!).    Well, for sydney I'm not down for long (and yes, have been a couple of times before but never really explored much), but will meet with a girl I've known for ages online but never met in person for dinner, so that should be fun. In Melbourne, I've got three days of conferencing and then a few more days (in which time H will come down) to catch up with BIL and wife etc (who now live down there), and then H and I will head to Hobart for a few days just to check it out (not for work, but Hobart is close to Melbourne and we haven't been before, thus decided may as well go while we're down that way). 
    That sounds like a good mix of work and fun! I think that sounds exciting meeting your internet friend.

I think next on your list should be Canada!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e0feb104-46f2-4127-a877-2cfae6b6f6c8Post:4b6e63c8-4c97-405a-9da6-38cadc4da609">Re: Where is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where is everyone? :   Not far; I'm heading down to Sydney again as I'm presenting at a conference tomorrow. Will fly back tomorrow night. I then head down to Melbourne next week for another conference (seems these things all come at once!). It's freezing here right now, and the further south you go, the cooler it is- not looking forward to Sydney/Melbourne/Hobart (hobart is on <strong>tasmania, island state of Australia</strong> between mainland Aus and NZ, thus VERY cold). 

That was actually an answer on Are YOu Smarter than a 5th Grader last night and Sanjaya Malakar got it right.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I should be doing school work.....but I'm feeling lazy and unmotivated.  Instead I'm watching Top Chef and knotting.

Random thing I'm thinking about:  Why the hell my FI's Explorer keeps breaking and how I wish we could just flip and buy a new one.  Unfortunately that needs to wait till Jan when we refinance the house and the wedding is paid for.  Oh, I also need to find a more fuel friendly car that he can fit in.  He's 6'6" and about 275lbs of muscle.  Any ideas let me know.
  • I'm thinking about dinner. I reallllly want mac n' cheese but we have none. I could run next door to CVS but then I'd have to get dressed. Maybe I'll just have a baked potato?
  • NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e0feb104-46f2-4127-a877-2cfae6b6f6c8Post:d8cbb583-ac22-49e1-bfa4-ce49ff2a940e">Re: Where is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm thinking about dinner. I reallllly want mac n' cheese but we have none. I could run next door to CVS but then I'd have to get dressed. <strong>Maybe I'll just have a baked potato?</strong>
    Posted by nda_roxybabe[/QUOTE]
    mmmmmm with sour cream, chives and crumbled bacon!
  • MIlkDuds, what are you thinking about doing?

I'm about to change out of my PJs for the first time today and make myself somewhat presentable. I'm meeting a bunch of friends to see my friend's funk band play in a little bar. Woohoo!
  • Barb, I know you didn't ask me, but I found out about the arthritis in my knee when I was referred to an orthopedist after falling twice (my right leg is numb on the right side, and my ankle gave out twice in a row) - the x-rays showed chondromalacia patella (which I knew I had) and developing arthritis.

As far as my back, owing to the condition above, at my last neurologist visit (migraines), I told him about the numbness. He did some testing, and found it was in 3 muscles, which made him think it was originating in my lower back. So, he sent me for an MRI - no pinching, but he saw the arthritis.

From what I've been told, any joint/area you've had a major injury in, you're quite likely to have arthritis develop in later. I fell on my knee as a kid on the edge of the stairs; I've fallen a gazillion times on my back; I'll probably get it in my ribs from breaking them 3 years ago; and I'll probably develop it in my left ankle from a severe sprain.

And that was a lot of word vomit.

BTW - I use a heating pad every day, and usually at night, too. I use a TENS unit for the muscle spasms that accompany the back pain.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e0feb104-46f2-4127-a877-2cfae6b6f6c8Post:d8cbb583-ac22-49e1-bfa4-ce49ff2a940e">Re: Where is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm thinking about dinner. I reallllly want mac n' cheese but we have none. I could run next door to CVS but then I'd have to get dressed. Maybe I'll just have a baked potato?
    <p>Posted by nda_roxybabe[/QUOTE]</p><p> </p><p>I just had avocado on toast for lunch, if it helps you brainstorm at all!</p>
  • Nebb- wehad our potato bar at lunch today. I took my baked potato and divided it into 4.
    Section 1 was chili, cheese and sour cream
    Section 2 was brocolli and melted cheese
    Section 3 was sourcream, green onion, chives, bacon, butter and cheese
    Sectiion 4 was all of the above minus broc.

It was delicious! Unfortunately, all I have at home is butter :(

TheSun- that sounds gooood
  • Ok, going to airport now! Happy long weekends to you lucky kids!
  • NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e0feb104-46f2-4127-a877-2cfae6b6f6c8Post:098fd0f9-0891-44cc-8699-18ab80f295e9">Re: Where is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nebb- wehad our potato bar at lunch today. I took my baked potato and divided it into 4. Section 1 was chili, cheese and sour cream Section 2 was brocolli and melted cheese Section 3 was sourcream, green onion, chives, bacon, butter and cheese Sectiion 4 was all of the above minus broc. It was delicious! Unfortunately, all I have at home is butter :( TheSun- that sounds gooood
    Posted by nda_roxybabe[/QUOTE]
    :( just order take out.

have a safe trip sun!!
  • I am here now. I was working on accounting.
  • NebbNebb member
    Yay ricks!! Youre a braver woman than I. I hate accounting.
  • Apparently dietitians have to know every fucking thing to get their degree, grrrrrr.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards