Snarky Brides
Options

Did the Mother Ship Return?

Where did everyone go? I have 45 minutes left at work.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Did the Mother Ship Return?

• Options
    I'm swamped at my desk. I would much rather be talking to you than working, but I'm really falling far behind. bah!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Lucky. I have 3 hrs and 24 minutes left Cry
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've been working today.  It is lame.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    I'm here. Things are just winding down from a crazy day. I feel like ass. I hate that ass feeling that you get just before you're about to get sick.
  • Options
    Yeah but the computer is still broke so this is my fix for the day, and I cant visit with you lovely ladies until tomorrow.
  • Options
    I'm here.  Work has been really lame today.
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_did-mother-ship-return?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e53f878d-056e-45db-b3ff-4069a0d650c6Post:0a66229d-324b-4e49-b927-598d23d4d87c">Re: Did the Mother Ship Return?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm here. Things are just winding down from a crazy day. I feel like ass.<strong> I hate that ass feeling that you get just before you're about to get sick.
    </strong>Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

Ugh, that is the worst because you know you're only going to start feeling worse and you're just f-ing doomed. Sorry cew.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm trying to get through 2 more sites so I can leave on time instead of staying later. I'm exhausted today and need a nap before Deadliest Catch.
  • Options
    I also wondered about the mother ship. Today is blah. Very gloomy, but no storms.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_did-mother-ship-return?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e53f878d-056e-45db-b3ff-4069a0d650c6Post:0a66229d-324b-4e49-b927-598d23d4d87c">Re: Did the Mother Ship Return?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm here. Things are just winding down from a crazy day. I feel like ass. I hate that ass feeling that you get just before you're about to get sick.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

<a href="mailto:D@mn">D@mn</a>- I thought you were asking me to feel your ass. Foiled again.

BTW-I'm extremely jealous of you NC get together. You already stole Rach from me!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_did-mother-ship-return?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e53f878d-056e-45db-b3ff-4069a0d650c6Post:32e54313-f2b3-483b-af03-f619f52582a5">Re: Did the Mother Ship Return?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Did the Mother Ship Return? : Ugh, that is the worst because you know you're only going to start feeling worse and you're just f-ing doomed. Sorry cew.
    Posted by COkristi[/QUOTE]

I know! To me, it's even worse than the actually being sick part. I am definitely allergic to vacation and major work related events.
  • Options
    I am here. I am pretty upset that Fever isn't marrying material. :P
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_did-mother-ship-return?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e53f878d-056e-45db-b3ff-4069a0d650c6Post:be25e83d-3f26-4632-86cd-3b97b4697b3c">Re: Did the Mother Ship Return?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am here. I am pretty upset that Fever isn't marrying material. :P
    Posted by ricksang[/QUOTE]

I must have missed this one. Do tell?
  • Options
    In the non negotiable breaking points thread, I listed mine. She is one of my no nos. I don't know which one, but I doubt the it's the anti gay one lol! Not that she is gay, omg I sound like an a$$. You'd have to read the thread.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_did-mother-ship-return?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e53f878d-056e-45db-b3ff-4069a0d650c6Post:362990a5-97fa-4b01-8f9f-f7fd606a3b52">Re: Did the Mother Ship Return?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm trying to get through 2 more sites so I can leave on time instead of staying later. I'm exhausted today and <strong>need a nap before Deadliest Catch</strong>.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

I'll be honest and say I'm going to cry and be a blubbering idiot. Even more than usual.
  • Options
    Just dashing off from work now.  Get better cew!
  • Options
    tba--me too. Normally I don't cry at TV shows, but just the previews make me teary. I already told H he better not to look at me because I'm going to lose it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards