Snarky Brides

Love fest, but more awesome.

1235»

Re: Love fest, but more awesome.

• lbarr... is it "lowercase L" or "capital i?"

I can't tell, and it drives me batty.  Ha!

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • lowercase "L"  for Leah :)
  • That's good, because I've always typed it with an L.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_love-fest-but-more-awesome?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e597bbc8-4058-41fa-b1cb-5c6941aa80c9Post:9b303451-fa9d-4d5b-99e3-61febed6837d">Re: Love fest, but more awesome.</a>:
    [QUOTE]lowercase "L"  for Leah :)
    Posted by lbarr088[/QUOTE]

<div>Leah is one of my favorite names :)  And, you seem like a genuinely nice, cool person.  And I may have told you this before, but you and your FI are hot, too. </div><div>
    </div><div>And I know I'm late for this, but whatever.</div><div>
    </div><div>Blue, I really admire how you put your opinion out there and don't give a crap what anyone thinks about it.  And you are freaking gorgeous.</div><div>
    </div><div>I know she's not around often anymore and may not see this but Tide, I think you are a really strong person and I admire how you balance your busy life.  Teegan, Tristian and Taryn (I hope I spelled all of those right!) are lucky to have you. </div><div>
    </div><div>Nates, I think you are really cool and seem like someone I could be friends with IRL.  And I love how  passionate you are about teaching.</div><div>
    </div><div>J&K, I think you give really good advice and I find myself nodding along with your posts a lot. </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
  • YAY this is still going, i was afriad it was over.

J&K - I really like you and your post. I hope this doesn't sound like a creeper but I get disappointed when a popular thread is going on and you aren't posting in it.

Blue - I think its bad ass that you have such strong view points and know exactly what you are talking about.

Bec - I want you to post more. You gave me so much inspiration yesterday.

AATB - You crack me up

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_love-fest-but-more-awesome?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e597bbc8-4058-41fa-b1cb-5c6941aa80c9Post:ce026fba-912e-4eb0-8d5c-44dddd545381">Re: Love fest, but more awesome.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nebb: I don't think you really care for me very much but I like reading what you say. You can usually say what I am thinking when it comes to calling people on theri stupidity.
    Posted by Y I Oughta[/QUOTE]

Not even a little true :)
  • No, YIO, it was very funny! I am such a baby with rides and all. You weren't mean :)
  • I haven't been here for very long, and I don't post often (weird hours and threads are often dead before I get a chance to post).  But y'all are awesome!   

Nebb-I love your sense of humour.  It reminds me a lot of my group of friends from college.  A lot of the jokes you make, I get and I do lol.

Blue-I will admit that you do intimidate me a little bit, but from the short time I've been here, I've noticed that you are strong and don't let people get to you.  I admire that.  

Nuggs-You crack me up, seriously.  

Edie-You seem like a genuinely nice person IRL.  

knotsigpicture Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_love-fest-but-more-awesome?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e597bbc8-4058-41fa-b1cb-5c6941aa80c9Post:3151b4bf-8877-4076-927d-63db50b6237c">Re: Love fest, but more awesome.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dangit, I missed this last night. I'm tossing mine in late.  Smash, you are really a cool chick. I don't think I'd have as much grace and kindness about me under your circumstances.  Arwo, I really love reading your posts. You're super smart, but combined with your dry wit it makes life awesome when you are around.  <strong>KD, you are incredibly kind and funny, and I love you!</strong> Dmiller is that person who I always love seeing around. 
    Posted by BecW2be[/QUOTE]

Bec- This means a lot to me, I've always thought you are one of the sweetest (and funniest) people here. Plus, I think you and I have a lot of shared history. <3
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thanks texas :)
  • LP - Thanks!  Also, I have to say I love anyone who has their pup in their sig pic. :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_love-fest-but-more-awesome?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e597bbc8-4058-41fa-b1cb-5c6941aa80c9Post:bec7e9f2-0be0-48e4-a141-0bda80f3cdd1">Re: Love fest, but more awesome.</a>:
    [QUOTE]No, YIO, it was very funny! I am such a baby with rides and all. You weren't mean :)
    Posted by ZombieNates[/QUOTE]

At least you rode them. You could have sat on the bench with me and watch the weird people!
  • I just want to add that Bec's replies in Ambers job thread yesterday were some of the coolest things I've read on TK. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_love-fest-but-more-awesome?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e597bbc8-4058-41fa-b1cb-5c6941aa80c9Post:f5c0464b-1efc-4ba5-b7ca-250fcf11e9c2">Re: Love fest, but more awesome.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Love fest, but more awesome. : At least you rode them. You could have sat on the bench with me and watch the weird people!
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

I sat on the bench once. And now every time H is being oblivious to something I remember the story you told me while sitting there about your H, the office in your house, and unacknowledged nudity. I still CQTM about that story.
    20130105_202820-1_zps07580b43 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_love-fest-but-more-awesome?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e597bbc8-4058-41fa-b1cb-5c6941aa80c9Post:a7974cdc-c196-4a5a-ba3a-8d8a1c2a6b89">Re: Love fest, but more awesome.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Love fest, but more awesome. : I sat on the bench once. And now every time H is being oblivious to something I remember the story you told me while sitting there about your H, the office in your house, and unacknowledged nudity. I still CQTM about that story.
    Posted by Y I Oughta[/QUOTE]

HA! That's awesome, I totally forgot about that. Of course I never told you that story ;)
  • Girlie, thank you so much. I just figured I'd save Amber the 37 years it took me to figure out that my pants size has NOTHING to do with my confidence, unless I let it. 

KD, I hate that our douchey exes bing us, but I really love you and I love posting here with you. 
  • LP, I think you give really good straight-foward advice.  I like your style.  

MilkDuds, same for you.  I like having you around.

Annakb8, you make me CQTM.  I would love to hang out with you IRL.  I think we would get along.  

Blue, I admire your strength and I wish you the best of luck and a BFP soon.  You will be a great mother.  

DMiller and Numbers, I know I have LFed you guys before but I've missed you girls a lot and I heart you very much.

• Aww thanks MFJ! That makes me feel especially good since I'm a social worker (though currently an unemployed one), so giving advice is a big part of what I do.  It's nice to hear that I'm not just spewing out shiit :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_love-fest-but-more-awesome?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e597bbc8-4058-41fa-b1cb-5c6941aa80c9Post:408ff014-7883-4192-b543-5c49fc317622">Re: Love fest, but more awesome.</a>:
    [QUOTE]LP, I think you give really good straight-foward advice.  I like your style.   MilkDuds, same for you.  I like having you around. Annakb8, you make me CQTM.  I would love to hang out with you IRL.  I think we would get along.   Blue, I admire your strength and I wish you the best of luck and a BFP soon.  You will be a great mother.   DMiller and Numbers, I know I have LFed you guys before but I've missed you girls a lot and I heart you very much.
    Posted by marriedfilingjointly[/QUOTE]

<3 thank you.

And can your little baby get any cuter?  I love her eyes.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • K&J64K&J64 member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012

I'm super late but wanted to share some love too

dmiller - Teen Witch was on ABC family this past weekend and it made me think of you. I turned it on just in time to see "Top That!" It was awesome. You are probably the best person I've ever "met" and your good nature and generosity inspire me. I think that you and I would get along famously IRL even though we're on opposite side of the coin on many political issues.

Nebb - I think you're one of the smartest people on here, honestly. And I love your witty humor.

Blue - I love that you can get into a heated debate with someone and then talk about another topic all together with no hard feelings carrying over. And sorry if it's a sore subject but after seeing your sig the other day,  I've been keeping you in my daily thoughts (my version of prayer). I could go on, but I'll leave it at that.

Nuggs - You're hilarious and I'm so happy for you for being a homeowner now - congrats!

Nates - You're the bee's knees. I <3 you and your awesome vocabulary.

Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards