Snarky Brides
Options

Ok, where'd everyone go to?

Re: Ok, where'd everyone go to?

• Options
    I really wish my life had a sound track like twister. So when something stressful happened and I had to make a decision that electric guitar riff would play, and then when I was going on an adventure the upbeat adventure music would play.
  • Options
    Jonas, son of a bitch. Hes in it for the money, not the science.
  • Options
    Okay, girls. I'll give you the anime win. That's one battle I'm totally okay with losing. ;)
  • Options
    Food. Foooooooooood. ::squiggly hand gesture finger wave::
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ok-whered-everyone-go-to?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e74de7dc-407b-42d6-90ca-c99e2f23d1b7Post:3b4045a9-2a20-49c2-ab1f-fc5e50ecbbb1">Re: Ok, where'd everyone go to?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Food. Foooooooooood. ::squiggly hand gesture finger wave::
    Posted by maratea[/QUOTE]
    Right after you said that I heard the wind tinkly things in my head cause thats the next scene lol
  • Options
    My friend's husband is totally obsessed with it too, so I feel the pain by association. I made the mistake of saying, "wtf is Akira???" when he was talking about it. Apparently, this is akin to asking "wtf is Star Wars?" I was treated to a half-hour lecture on anime that I had no desire to listen to.

Ooookay.
  • Options
    Se7en is on!

And H just changed it for Watchmen.  WTF.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    H made me watch Akira once. It gave me nightmares. I hate that movie.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ok-whered-everyone-go-to?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e74de7dc-407b-42d6-90ca-c99e2f23d1b7Post:19ce66cd-a2e0-4521-b8ec-a927abe24a6a">Re: Ok, where'd everyone go to?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Se7en is on! And H just changed it for Watchmen.  WTF.
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]
    divorce.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ok-whered-everyone-go-to?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e74de7dc-407b-42d6-90ca-c99e2f23d1b7Post:36c6b920-3b78-47cc-970b-f45c6ecd33f7">Re: Ok, where'd everyone go to?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ok, where'd everyone go to? : divorce.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

That is exactly what I was thinking!  Blasphemy. 

• Options
    I know this is odd but all this anime talk has gotten the sailor moon song stuck in my head. I know thats probably blasphemy, but its stuck there just the same.
  • Options
    And now?  I have One Week stuck in my head.

It's all connected.

• Options
    One week as in the barenaked ladies song?
  • Options
    Yup!

Gotta get in tune with Sailor Moon 'cuz that cartoon has got the boom anime babes that make me think the wrong things.

• Options
    Oh Bare Naked Ladies...now I have Lovers in Dangerous Time stuck in my head.
  • Options
    Loverrrrrrrrs in a dangerous time!! LooveeeEERRrrss in a dangerous time!
  • Options
    I love that song, and the video for it too...

Nebb...have you ever listened to Sarah Harmer? I am not sure what your musical taste is like (other than you like Edgefest).
  • Options
    I recognize the name but I cant place what she does. I feel like i would know her to see her though.

I listen to mostly alternative stuff, 102.1 is my station if that gives you any indication.
  • Options
    Nebb, you're the one that hates RHCP, right?

• Options
    YES!!

with a passion!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ok-whered-everyone-go-to?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e74de7dc-407b-42d6-90ca-c99e2f23d1b7Post:02ba9855-c5cd-4dc5-a29b-24a439b451dd">Re: Ok, where'd everyone go to?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I recognize the name but I cant place what she does. I feel like i would know her to see her though. I listen to mostly alternative stuff, 102.1 is my station if that gives you any indication.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

<div>Yep, 102.1 makes sense...you wouldn't hear her on there. She is a Canadian artist, but not pop. I don't know how I would classify her. I love her song Basement Apartment.</div>
  • Options
    Haha!  I was 97% sure you did.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ok-whered-everyone-go-to?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e74de7dc-407b-42d6-90ca-c99e2f23d1b7Post:c3797653-dd36-47e8-a41c-410c3f76077a">Re: Ok, where'd everyone go to?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ok, where'd everyone go to? : Yep, 102.1 makes sense...you wouldn't hear her on there. She is a Canadian artist, but not pop. I don't know how I would classify her. I love her song Basement Apartment.
    Posted by number55[/QUOTE]
    I feel like that sounds familiar but im not sure. I will look it up later. I like a lot of different music, tbh, but alternative is my favourite. What do you mostly listen to?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ok-whered-everyone-go-to?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e74de7dc-407b-42d6-90ca-c99e2f23d1b7Post:ff42e701-0739-4aa7-a1e1-86427c47deca">Re: Ok, where'd everyone go to?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ok, where'd everyone go to? : I feel like that sounds familiar but im not sure. I will look it up later. I like a lot of different music, tbh, but alternative is my favourite. What do you mostly listen to?
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

<div>Meh, I am kind of a 'lazy' music person...I am definitely not a maven when it comes to these things...I do not 'keep up' with music trends. I hear what's on the radio mostly (99.9 or other such pop music stations) OR what my close friend Scott (who is totally a maven) introduces me to.  When we lived together I had a much more varied music library...now, not as much, DH is much more like me (ha!)...I can tell you that I would say that Death Cab for Cutie and the Postal Service are two of my favourite bands...</div>
  • Options
    I love Sailor Moon. I want to be Sailor Jupiter for Halloween so bad. Se7en > Watchmen (Billy Crudup is its only redeeming quality...and Malin Akermen in a latex suit) I was also surprised to learn Whitney Houston was only 48. When I was a kid, I always confused her with Tina Turner.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    You are totally sailor jupiter. You need to do it. Im the one with the blue hair, for sure.
  • Options
    numbers, i think you should come to edgefest. I dont know if its your thing but theres a ton of different bands and its SO damn fun.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ok-whered-everyone-go-to?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e74de7dc-407b-42d6-90ca-c99e2f23d1b7Post:c368fb3a-528e-4c79-bb11-aba2146c207e">Re: Ok, where'd everyone go to?</a>:
    [QUOTE]numbers, i think you should come to edgefest. I dont know if its your thing but theres a ton of different bands and its SO damn fun.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

<div>I have a huge confession to make: I hate concerts. I think I have been to maybe 10. I have been to see U2 (twice even maybe? yes, twice) and it was wasted on my both times.  I might even be able to name all the concerts I have been to</div><div>
    </div><div>1st: a French rapper that nobody here would know, I was 15 and lived in France</div><div>2nd: Our Lady Peace and David Usher's band (name is escaping me)</div><div>3rd: No Doubt (would have loved this except that there were so many screaming 16 year old girls)</div><div>4th: U2 Pop tour</div><div>4th: Bare Naked Ladies</div><div>5th: Sarsfest (so Rolling Stones and ACDC...I think we left right after ACDC)</div><div>6th: U2 again, can't remember which tour (Dashboard Confessional was probably my favourite part of it)</div><div>7th: Switchfoot</div><div>8th...???  I think that might be it. </div>
  • Options
    Moist is the name of the band.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ok-whered-everyone-go-to?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e74de7dc-407b-42d6-90ca-c99e2f23d1b7Post:bc5193f6-e926-4f98-a30f-f62badc4934a">Re: Ok, where'd everyone go to?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Moist is the name of the band.
    Posted by avsfan33[/QUOTE]

<div>yep, I thought that was it but for some reason I thought that was a song title.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards