Snarky Brides
Options

Ok, where'd everyone go to?

1235»

Re: Ok, where'd everyone go to?

• Options
    Why do you hate concerts? Edgefest is at downsview park in toronto and its outside and just a great vibe. I went 3 years ago and it pissed rain all day and was still the best time I ever had. Everyone was just having an absolute blast.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ok-whered-everyone-go-to?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e74de7dc-407b-42d6-90ca-c99e2f23d1b7Post:694fd1c2-87b2-45f5-9b43-cff692b073a1">Re: Ok, where'd everyone go to?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Why do you hate concerts? Edgefest is at downsview park in toronto and its outside and just a great vibe. I went 3 years ago and it pissed rain all day and was still the best time I ever had. Everyone was just having an absolute blast.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

<div>I think mostly I find it is a waste of $$ at the prices of most tickets. Edgefest would probably be different - I didn't hate Sarsfest.  I am just not a big enough music fan of any one band to make it worth spending $$ on tickets. I would go to see Death Cab though. But otherwise -meh. It's all just loud and I am always too far away from the stage to make it worth it.</div>
  • Options
    I totally didn't know David Usher was Moist (this sounds so dirty) until about a year ago. I just never made the connection which is sad because well, it was pretty obvious :S

I love concerts. I need to move to a place that gets better concerts so I don't have to drive so much.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I used to watch Sailor Moon every morning while getting ready for school. High school lol. I love concerts, except when they sound completely different than they do in studio. Then they just seem fake. I took Will to see Ozzie last year for Valentine's Day and it was awesome.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ok-whered-everyone-go-to?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e74de7dc-407b-42d6-90ca-c99e2f23d1b7Post:4706a5d5-32bd-4ccd-8716-ea4ed6e0d272">Re: Ok, where'd everyone go to?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ok, where'd everyone go to? : I think mostly I find it is a waste of $$ at the prices of most tickets. Edgefest would probably be different - I didn't hate Sarsfest.  I am just not a big enough music fan of any one band to make it worth spending $$ on tickets. I would go to see Death Cab though. But otherwise -meh. It's all just loud and I am always too far away from the stage to make it worth it.
    Posted by number55[/QUOTE]
    I think thats why I like edgefest, we paid like 40$ per ticket and are seeing 6+ bands we like and will have a great day. Unless we LOVE the band, I have a hard time justifying that amount (or more) for just one band (with some crappy openers).
  • Options
    yo. I'm sitting at the theatre waiting for OAR to come out. I really hate how long it takes to changeover stage sets between acts. It's been almost 45 minutes already. Dammit I'm tired. ;)
  • Options
    omg, I just marked the most amazing anti-bullying poster ever. Sometimes I love my job.
  • Options
    I keep shouting "I love this part!" at different parts of the movie and Adam has figured out that I keep doing it when certain songs start so hes trying to find me the sound track online. I swear to god if I get it, I wont stop listening to it ever.

He is so good to me.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ok-whered-everyone-go-to?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e74de7dc-407b-42d6-90ca-c99e2f23d1b7Post:14d1631e-60d5-4db6-bfc8-9b4fbc0bdaaf">Re: Ok, where'd everyone go to?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ok, where'd everyone go to? : Marked as in made?  Feel like sharing a picture?
    Posted by edielaura[/QUOTE]

<div>No, as in graded, a student made it. I would share it (I considered it) but I feel like it is crossing a line. But it is so good I want to share it!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards