August 2012 Weddings
Options

aaand I have a cold

I haven't been sick in nearly two years. Of course I would come down with a cold a week before my wedding. GRRRR. It's mainly in my sinuses, so I hope it clears out by the 18th! I currently look like I got punched in both eyes with all the junk under there.

Re: aaand I have a cold

• Options
    OMG! I Hope you feel better!!! Take emergen-c and get LOTS of rest!!! I'm so sorry hun! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I feel your pain. The day after our wedding, I came down with a cold and have now been sick for half our honeymoon! Drink lots of tea and fluids and vitamin C- good luck!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I just got this, and was freaking out, but it seriously went away in like two days.  When talking to a friend in another state, she said she had the same weird two day cold.  So fingers crossed that's all it is!

Just remember to fuel your body - it needs protein and healthy foods to recover quickly!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    ha i woke up with one as well! lets pray that we're all better by ou big days! My theory? Stress is weakening our immune systems.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 121image #Invited
    108image # Are ready to party!
    6image # Are going to miss out!
    7image # Haven't responded!
    RSVP Date: May 30, 2012
  • Options
    Take care of yourself. Rest and lots of fluids. H was sick the 2 weeks before the wedding adrenaline kicked in on wedding day and he made it through had a bit of a relapse this week.

August 2012 - Married! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    My allergies kick in every morning like clockwork, so I feel ya on the sinuses thing.
    Lots of fluids, hot showers to drain all the yucky out, lots of vitamin C, Emergen-C, plenty of nutritious food, and as much rest as you can stand with a wedding coming so soon :)
    Even if this is one of those pain-in-the-butt 7-10 day colds, it should at least be a little better by the 18th. But hopefully it's a quick 2-day thing, or allergies!
    I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards