August 2012 Weddings
Options

Tuxes ordered-- CHECK!

Finally went in to Men's Wearhouse tonight to order the tuxes for the guys, and I'm super excited. We got the new Black by Vera Wang grey tux that's not even in the store yet! It will be available for weddings after August 1, so our guys will be among the first to  wear them. What do you all think? (also, how smoking hot is this model?)

Re: Tuxes ordered-- CHECK!

• Options
    I am happy to see another option for men who want to wear gray at Men's Wearhouse.  I like that suit a lot!  FI and I weren't big fans of the CK gray tux so we decided to go somewhere local who had the gray suit he wanted.  Excellent taste!  I am definitely loving the gray!   :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Very classy!  Our guys are wearing grey as well!
  • Options

I wanted to do grey also but they don't have grey shoes. I don't like the black shoes with the grey suit. I was so pissed off!!!!!!!! So I did the black instead. Waht are your colors?

• Options
    Love this, excellenct choice!  We saw the black Vera Wang tux in the store and it was stunning! We were also considering getting the gray version but ended up picking suits to buy instead.
  • Options
    Congrats on the check!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards