For our reception tables, we're trying to come up with fun facts to tie in with our table numbers. For example, table number 3 will be marked with a big three and the message "day in November when Sarah was born". Number 8 will be "number of passengers that could fit in Adam's high school vehicle (an Astro van!)". We want some creative ideas... Can you guys help?
We've come up with
- sports numbers
- day of proposal
- months we've been engaged
- number of cars I've driven (it's five, and I'm only 25 - I'm a bad driver)
- number of years our parents have been married
- number of cousins we have (big families)
- miles between our high school homes
- age when we first met
- number of years we've known each other
What can you think of? The more creative/goofier, the better!