Virginia
Options

Inexpensive Florists in VA Bch

I'm on a tight, budget and I'm looking for an inexpensive florist in the Virginia Beach/Norfolk. Has anyone heard of getting florals from the florist at like a farm fresh or other grocery store?

Re: Inexpensive Florists in VA Bch

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've heard of brides DIYing their flowers.  You can even try CostCo or BJ's for flowers too.  It might be a little cheaper than a grocery store.  You could also try silk flowers. I have no floral arranging skills though, so I'm using a florist.  I'm using Bella Flora in VB.  I've heard good things about Daevid's too.  And there is Norfolk Wholesale Florist, but a friend of mine used them and said she thought they were kind of expensive.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I dont know if you know anyone thats in the military or retired but the Navy Exchange at Little Creek does beautiful wedding flowers (Carolyn is great and has been in the buisness of wedding flowers for 20 years, norfolk wholesale just tried to hire her as their lead designer but of course she didnt take the job) and they are SOOOO reasonable....I got out with around 400.00 for almost1,000 roses in my wedding flower project she is doing. My bouqet of 15" is only 60.00 - I mean you cant beat their prices and of course no sales tax. try them out if you can - her consults are free.
  • Options
    HRbride2008HRbride2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just got married July 11 and used Black Iris Florist in VA Beach. The flowers were wonderful and exactly what I wanted! For 12 tables at the reception, all bouquets/flowers for groom,groomsmen, moms etc was around $800.Search blackirisfloralevents.com (I think thats it)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards