Ohio-Toledo
Options

Dollar bill/lotto ticket bouquet

I posted yesterday looking for help with making a dollar bill/lotto ticket bouquet.
Here is how it turned out.  I am still playing with it a little bit, but I like it so far. It was much easier to make than I anticipated.  I added some fake flowers for some colors.  

Backstory on this:  I reallllly don't want to do a bouquet/garter toss and FI reallllllly wants to do one.  I said we could do one as long as everyone (married and single) is invited to participate.  FI agreed and we decided to use a dollar bill/lottery ticket bouquet instead of a regular toss bouquet in hopes of getting everyone out to the dance floor.
There's $20 total between the dollar bills and the tickets.  Should I add more?
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Dollar bill/lotto ticket bouquet

• Options
    literarymuseliterarymuse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I definitely think that you have plenty of money in your bouquet. It turned out really cute!! Good job! Maybe I should think about doing something like this... although we were going to do a traditional bouquet and garter toss. I guess we'll see!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is really a cute idea.  Instead of a bouquet/garter toss, we gave a bouquet and bottle of wine to the couple on the dance floor the longest for the anniversary dance.  It turned out well and the couple really enjoyed it.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards