Getting in Shape
Options

The Bootylicious Bride 90 Day Challenge

Do you want to get fit and healthy before your big day? Do you want to lose weight before your big day? Look incredible on the most important day of your life.

Nutrition + Fitness + Support = Success. Become a Beachbody success story and earn money for your efforts or for just logging your workouts!

Only 90 days to gain better, healthier eating habits, get a more toned, stronger body, a better self image, and a more positive attitude.

It will be hard. It will be challenging. YOU will sweat. YOU will want to give up. With the team behind you to motivate and support you, YOU WILL NOT be ALLOWED TO QUIT! No EXCUSES! You WILL check in everyday in our private facebook page. This will be TOUGH.

Sign up for a challenge pack which includes your choice of a fitness program (p90x, Insanity, Brazillian Butt Lift, Turbo Jam, Turbo Fire, 10 Minute Trainer, Hip Hop Abs, etc.) plus a 30 day supply of Shakeology, and 30 day membership as a coach. Every challenge pack is a 30 day money back guarantee so if you do not like the product then you can return it within 30 days and get your money back. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain!

By signing up for a challenge pack you reap the benefits of getting your own personal coach to motivate you and hold you accountable for your workouts, meal plans for every meal of the day and eligibility for daily giveaways just for logging your work outs.

This Challenge begins September 15th and ends December 15th.

What is Shakeology you ask?

It is a meal replacement shake that contains 70 ultra high quality ingredients to deliver all the nutrients you need to maintain a healthy diet. It contains your five daily servings of fruits and vegetables in just one glass. Shakeology can help you lose weight, reduce cravings, increase energy and stamina, and promote healthy digestion. And guess what? It actually tastes good and keeps you full. Drink one shake a day for the best results.

Do you want to participate in this Challenge?

Great! Add me on facebook at facebook.com/nikki.kozic and I will invite you to the Bootylicious Bride 90 Day Challenge. Then e-mail me at nutritiousnikki4@gmail.com so we can discuss your goals and I can give you all the information you need to sign up for a Beachbody challenge pack.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards