Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

AW Thursday

2»

Re: AW Thursday

• angelsong21angelsong21 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited June 2012
    In Response to Re:AW Thursday:[QUOTE]Wendi have you tried Hypnotic Donuts in Dallas?O.M.G.Best donuts. My favorite is the Mexican... glazed donut with cream cheese icing and fresh jalepenos.Close second is the Canadian Health Care... cream cheese frosting and maple bacon. Posted by cwaggoner07[/QUOTE]

I LOVE Hypnotic!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • This is all I have for today

~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • In Response to Re:AW Thursday:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: AW Thursday:Wendi have you tried Hypnotic Donuts in Dallas? O.M.G. Best donuts. My favorite is the Mexican... glazed donut with cream cheese icing and fresh jalepenos. Close second is the Canadian Health Care... cream cheese frosting and maple bacon.Posted by cwaggoner07Where is this magical place? My waistline will hate you, but my stomach will LOVE you :D Posted by FebDallasBride[/QUOTE]

9007 Garland Road, Dallas 75218. Garland Road just east of Buckner.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-thursday-140?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:295d42c6-32a7-4b1d-9729-912b21255e4fPost:67b9cfdd-f232-4d83-8d41-86542e37edd0">Re:AW Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:AW Thursday: 9007 Garland Road, Dallas 75218. Garland Road just east of Buckner.
    Posted by angelsong21[/QUOTE]

<3
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • WENDI.  How did you know of my love for Saved by the Bell?  I want to steal this and make it my siggy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards