Getting in Shape
Options

Thanksgiving!

How was everyones turkey day? did you overindulge or behave yourself?

Do you have any resolutions moving forward or plans to work off the meal you ate?

Re: Thanksgiving!

• Options
    Welllllllll, I DID get up and run this morning...but then I went inside and ate pumpkin pie for breakfast. :) ha ha
  • Options
    I was really good and ate controlled portions.  I had a small slice of pumpkin pie, a small cookie and a small slice of gingerbread.  But then I came home and we had pizza for supper and a brownie for dessert.  All in all, not a totally bad day.  I'll be on the treadmill tomorrow!
  • Options
    I saw a news piece that pumpkin pie is actually good for you, though I dont recall why. As long as you dont eat most of the crust, its not that bad for you at all.
  • Options
    I was very good but mostly because I don't like most of that food.  I brought meatballs and ate them with green beans.  I had a bite of sweet potato pudding but it wasn't very good.`
  • Options
    I did alright.  I got up and ran 3 miles in the morning then did 45 minutes of yoga.  I didn't overindulge too much in appetizers and kept portions reasonable at dinner.  I had cheesecake and a cookie for dessert (both small)...thought I also had two beers and a couple glasses of champagne.  That said, I don't think I was TOO far over in calories overall.

I already worked out today (p90x day 12--Legs and Back and Abs) and will be good with food today. 
    imageimage
    BFP 5/2/11, missed m/c, D&C 6/13/11
    BFP 12/8/11--Little Girl E Born 8/22/12
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    This is a day late, but I did really well.  I have never overindulged on holidays because I don't particularly enjoy overeating, but you never know!  I kept within my calories, and while I didn't exercise, I I'm giving myself a pass because we spent a lot of hours on the road and a lotttt of hours at my family's house, so there wasn't really time for it.  Glad to hear everyone was happy with themselves!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Closed on our house 4-15-11!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards