Getting in Shape
Options

!!!

I keep telling myself that I will wait a longish period of time before trying on my dress agian. Fail.

I tried it on in a 12, which was a bit loose, and bought it in a 10, which was a bit snug. When the dress was delivered a month later I tried it on and wanted to die. The bust was slightly loose and the rest of it fit, but was a little tight. It was not flattering in the midsection or hips at all, and I began to question the length of it also. That was December 24 (merry christmas to me).

I couldn't fight the temptation. It's just hanging in my closet. So this morning, I put it on after FI went to work. The bust is extremely loose. The hip area actually probably fits properly, I would just like for my hips to be smaller. I still have a belly, so it still protrudes from the middle, so this is my biggest target area. But, the improvement was really refreshing. Also, since I am losing the weight, the dress falls longer so I tried it on with 3 inch heels and the length is perfect, so no more worries there! I'm so happy because I was really beginning to believe I would eventually need a different dress.

Anyone have any good tips on how to get rid of post-baby belly flab?? (it seems to be a bit more persistent than normal unwanted non-baby flab. of course.)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards