Getting in Shape
Options

Turbo Fire?

Has anyone ever done or tried Turbo Fire?

I have been trying to work out 2-3 x's per week at the gym and (don't laugh!) follow some fitness inspiration people in Instagram. Someone posted a couple incredible before/after pictures where their before looked kind of like my body type and the after seems attainable. They did it through Turbo Fire and when I inquired she said they're running a 50% off deal now and I should give it a shot.

I'm a little hesitant because I'm guessing she gets money for having people sign up but the actual program seems good and most importantly, not monotonous. I'm wondering if any of you have ever heard of this or tried it?

I should add that it's a 90 day program soit requires a lot of dedication...yikes! :)

Re: Turbo Fire?

• Options
    I've done Turbo Kick, which is from the same line of workouts. I loved it. It's difficult enough for a good workout, only an hour a few times a week, and it changes every week or two so you're never doing the same workout more than two or three times total. I'd suggest you go ahead and try it. Even if you don't attain the same level of results as the girl on instagram, you'll still end up getting really good workouts in. Then if you don't like it you can always just ride it out then find something else to try. I would definitely suggest going for it. Class workouts are great because there's a level of accountability involved and they're taught by trained instructors so you know you're getting a well rounded workout. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I'm doing it now I've lost 15 lbs in a month and a half and a total of 13 inches it's definitely worth the try. Let me know if you have any questions.
  • Options
    The deal is only for today as well and if you don't like it you can send it back for a refund best part about beachbody!
  • Options
    TurboFire is awesome if you like cardio, dancey kickboxing!! I love Chalene, though...so I might be biased ;)
  • Options
    Thanks ladies- I bought it :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards