July 2012 Weddings
Options

Questioning my colors?? With a poll

Yeah I have color anxiety. I haven't done anything specific to have to have chosen them, but since starting this I had chosen to go along with the "peacok" colors...minus the actual feathers such as below. 

But I just saw a photospread in a magazine of the following colors....Apple red and Tiffany blue which were so gorgeous! My venue is going to be in a loft so wide open room. Its obviously summer and I've always been afraid that the peacock colors weren't good for summer. Thoughts?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Questioning my colors?? With a poll

• Options
    both are gorgeous colors!!  The first one is more elegant while the second is more playful & fun.
  • Options
    I love the turquoise and purple scheme but that is basically my colors as well so I might be a bit biased.  I do like the blue and red though as well.

Anniversary
  • Options
    I would say it depends on lighting, if the room has low lighting, the first one might be too dark for it, that's why I picked blue and red. 
    *~The Future Mrs. Paine~*

*~Planning Bio Updated April 16th~*

image 331 invited image 107 are ready to party image 96 are missing out image 128 can't find the mailbox rsvp's due back June 30th!
  • Options
    I love both combos so I think it kind of depends on the space.  I think go check it out again and get a feel for what colors you think would work best.  Good luck!
    :)AJ Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Can't go wrong with either, in my opinion. I chose the second one because it is just more my style, but I think both are beautiful. I have a friend doing peacock theme in May so I think you're fine - it feels like it would work all year round
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I like the second one best. Love tiffany blue. 
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    BmoreBride311BmoreBride311 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2012
    I like the second one better, but it's also more casual to me. It looks like it'd be nice for a bridal shower or an outdoor country wedding.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'd be worried about the red/blue combo because (to me) it looks a bit 4th of July...coupled that with a July wedding...I just don't know. I'm sure if executed VERY carefully it could be pulled off, but I would be worried about being able to find those exact shades of red and blue. 
    Follow Me on Pinterest diy-paper-flowers-5
  • Options
    I said tiffany blue and red- i love how bright they are. I also picked that because I feel that everyone and their sister is using purple over here. Its beautiful, but overdone. I think blue and red would surprise everyone!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards