Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Wedding Reception Bands!! Any Recs???

I'm still looking for a band to play at my wedding reception! I'm looking at Identity Theft and The Heat so far right now. Has anyone used or heard these bands before, and if so, what did you think? Also does anyone know of any other bands under the $4500 pricemark? Thanks for the help!!!!

Re: Wedding Reception Bands!! Any Recs???

• We paid 3K for Signature Band and we LOVED them. You can pay more for the sax/trumpet/trombone players, too.

Before I told them that I had a day-of coordinator, they already had an entire schedule made out for the reception. I told them we didn't need it, and they were great at going with my coordinator's schedule, but they were very professional and very on top of things.

They also were able to play a random impromptu song from a guest's ipod that was an old fraternity joke without a hitch.
  • I've heard really good things about Limelight Band and Emerald City Band from a good friend that works in the wedding industry. Do not know how much they cost but was told they are both very affordable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards