Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Angelsong

Who did you work with @ Alfred Angelo in Firewheel? 

I used to work there before they moved it to Mesquite. From what I can tell I they kept the same manager but I don't know who else stayed.

Re: Angelsong

• Options
    angelsong21angelsong21 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I worked with Parry and she was VERY helpful;  however, ProfessorScience didn't like her at all LOL (at least that's who I think it was).  I didn't know you used to work there!   I bought my dress in May or June. 
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha, yeah, I thought she was super pushy.  They said she was "the best," though, so I'm glad you liked her.  =)
    Anniversary

• Options
    crash2729crash2729 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_angelsong-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:412b2d7f-3563-4674-ab4a-2ad5e13ea20fPost:35b260ca-71d9-48b4-a00d-f90c8fca044e">Re: Angelsong</a>:
    [QUOTE]I worked with Parry and she was VERY helpful;  however, ProfessorScience didn't like her at all LOL (at least that's who I think it was).  I didn't know you used to work there!   I bought my dress in May or June. 
    Posted by angelsong21[/QUOTE]

<div>I didn't work with her. I worked under Janis when the store was in Mesquite but I haven't been there for about 3 or 4 years. :)</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards