Favors
Options

Hot sauce wedding favor...

Ok, I am the MOH for my sister-in-laws wedding. :) We came up with the idea of using my husbands homemade hot sause in mini mason jars for her favors, since her theme is mexican style. We are having a hard time coming up with a cute saying to put on the lables...ANY suggestions would be lovely! They have a great sence of humor, so serioulsy, anything will go!!

Re: Hot sauce wedding favor...

• Options
    BURNING LOVE
  • Options
    Heat of the moment
    Love is friendship set on fire

And google Taco Bell Spice packet sayings.  They have some really fun ones!
  • Options
    Some like it hot!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_hot-sauce-wedding-favor?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:27Discussion:07e20ca8-0720-4048-8526-a965beb984d0Post:1393cf39-f7e4-47db-bafb-987eff8013ac">Hot sauce wedding favor...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ok, I am the MOH for my sister-in-laws wedding. :) We came up with the idea of using my husbands homemade hot sause in mini mason jars for her favors, since her theme is mexican style. We are having a hard time coming up with a cute saying to put on the lables...ANY suggestions would be lovely! They have a great sence of humor, so serioulsy, anything will go!!
    Posted by glitterNspikes[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    I'm for the taco bell labels.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards