Favors
Options

Custom Stickers--where to buy?

I'd like to make a custom sticker with our picture and name on it for our favors. All the websites I've found though are for more "durable" stickers than I really need...any suggestions on a cheap way to get about a 1" circle sticker (I need about 400 of them!)

Re: Custom Stickers--where to buy?

• Options
    Try an office supply store. They have a larger selection of sticker sizes but you'll have to do the printing yourself.
  • Options
    Its hard to do it yourself unless you have an awesome printer because even a inkjet will not print clearly. And your picture will not turn out if you use white becaue white is not a color in your printer. My suggestion is to use a white backgrounded type sticker if you can find it where the white is paper ish so it is easy to print on. OR... They have small bundles of magnets various sizes. One size is magnetic other is sticky glue. You can print out what you'd like on them on paper, cut and attach them to the magnets. Kind of like business cards. That would be WAY easier then fighting with stickers.

At staples.com this is what they have.
    Staples® Business Card Magnets 100 pack is about 15.99

• Options
    Try moo.com, their quality is great and prices are reasonable.
    NeedWeddingFavors.com - A blog of wedding favors
  • Options
    We bought ours at zazzle.com.  Ours was a heart shape and we put our picture, names, and date on it. 
  • Options
    I just ordered stickers to use as wine labels from psprint.com. They have an easy online system where you upload the artwork and they ship you a hard copy proof really fast. My stationer referred me to them and they turned out great, just got them in the mail yesterday and can't wait to put them on my wine bottles! Check their website because they run different promotions - I actually waited it out and ordered my stickers during a 25% off stickers sale. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards